Where the Stimulus Money is Going

So far, it's going to specific pet projects and special interests supportive of Dems or where they want to bolster there standing!?! Did you expect something different?

As George Will has pointed out, nearly all the stimulus money other than the tax cuts is targeted to save state and local government jobs, the last real bastion of union strength and a rich source of Dem support, and none of it is targeted to save jobs in the private sector.

I have a culvert on my property that goes under the town road that floods a little in the spring and creates some standing water on my property.

I asked the town to regrade the drainage ditch and they were able to use some federal stimulus money to do it.

Now I will be able to sit out on my property and not be bothered by mosquitos.

THANKS EVERYONE!!! :thup:

I have a culvert on my property that goes under the town road that floods a little in the spring and creates some standing water on my property.

I asked the town to regrade the drainage ditch and they were able to use some federal stimulus money to do it.

Your welcome douchebag...

wait a minute?
you mean they illegally drained a "wetland"

:lol:

Forum List

Back