Where the rich and the crooks lauder their money, don't want to pay taxes.

HSBC is a place where people "hide" money? I did not know-----it is a huge organization------only 6000 jews use that banking service to "hide" money???

I try not to keep my money in the bank but you know what, I file my taxes every year and pay my due tax, these people do not, they are hiding and evading taxes. That is the difference. Tax Evasion.

People who do not want to keep money in the bank are HIDING IT-----
banks report accounts to the government. I keep both a bank savings account---
and a checking account-----I pay my bills with checks----easily traceable----
because I am not a criminal. Criminals do not pay by check----they walk around
with "WADS OF CASH" like Penelope.-------do you also hide diamonds in the
toothpaste tubes---penny??? Decades ago there were rumours that paper
money would be discontinued and all transactions would be done with "plastic"----
easily traceable------what are you going to do when that happens ---penny?

I met one of the Safra's once. He was pretty impressive.

did he tell you that he hides gold in his walls? -----an interesting factoid of history----
PICASSO had no faith in banks----he kept gold bars. Well, it is something I read----he was a bit insecure. I have no idea why-----he was not a jew

HSBC is a place where people "hide" money? I did not know-----it is a huge organization------only 6000 jews use that banking service to "hide" money???

I try not to keep my money in the bank but you know what, I file my taxes every year and pay my due tax, these people do not, they are hiding and evading taxes. That is the difference. Tax Evasion.

now that I think of it, penny-----I pay my taxes by BANK CHECK-----from my
checking account-----which is reported to the government-----ie ---if the IRS wants
to know how much I have in my checking account-----they can EASILY get that
information. ---------since you keep money OUT OF THE BANK----how do you
manage to pay your IRS bill?----do you send them parcels filled with pennies?

FWIW, my wife was once a bank teller in the largest jewish community in town. Many of her customers were small business owners who converted their profits to $100 bills, and kept them in a safe deposit box. This was when you could make 15% in money market funds.

Nothing fishy there.

Today, disposing of the cash would be a headache.

FWIW, my wife was once a bank teller in the largest jewish community in town. Many of her customers were small business owners who converted their profits to $100 bills, and kept them in a safe deposit box. This was when you could make 15% in money market funds.

Nothing fishy there.

Today, disposing of the cash would be a headache.

I once knew a muslim from india-------a physician------he also wanted all his money in $ 100 dollar bills-----------It is a third world thing -------I liked to have
whatever cash I had in ones, fives and tens.
Long ago-----like 30 years ago -----I moved from state to state-----I cashed my little
bank account and tried to open a bank account in my new state------THEY REFUSED!!!! (the sum was actually trivial) They said that they MUST HAVE
A BANK CHECK -------because there is lots of "fraud" around ????) No accounting for tastes------Picasso kept gold bars buried in his house. ------I am happy if I have a collection of canned food in my pantry-----makes me feel secure

Forum List

Back