Where the rich and the crooks lauder their money, don't want to pay taxes.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Most have heard about the Swiss bank leaks: here some info

Joseph Safra, descendent of a banking family that hails from Syria, is the world's richest banker.

In 2014 he expanded into bananas with the purchase of 50% of Chiquita Brands International; Brazilian orange juice billionaire Jose Luis Cutrale bought the other 50%. And he added to his real estate portfolio by snapping up a London skyscraper nicknamed the Gherkin, for a reported $1.1 billion including debt. His largest holding is Banco Safra, Brazil's eighth largest bank, which caters primarily to high net worth clients.

In Switzerland he owns J. Safra Sarasin, which was formed in 2013 when he merged Bank Sarasin, a private bank he had acquired, with his other European banks. His oldest son, Jacob, is responsible for all international operations outside of Brazil, including the bank in Europe, Safra National Bank of New York and real estate holdings across the U.S.

His two other sons, David and Alberto, manage Banco Safra in Brazil. In 2013, Joseph Safra's family acquired more than a dozen properties in the U.S., primarily in New York City. They also own a portfolio of commercial real estate in Brazil. Joseph's brother Moise, also a billionaire, died in 2014; their brother Edmond died in 1999.

Joseph Safra - Forbes

Edmond Safra sold his holdings in Republic New York Corporation and Safra Republic Holdings — specialized in private banking — to the British banking giant which took their “wealthy international clients” and transferred them to the HSBC private bank, which it established in Switzerland in 1999.

Billionaire Safra key to HSBC Swiss bank origins - The Local

Where is the Swiss bank get their clients from Edmond Safra (died in mysterious fire) and HSBC is still laundering money for the rich and the crooks, even for Hizbollah.

This is what it means when your too big to jail.

This does not mean the Safras are dishonest bankers.

Last edited:

Joseph Safra, descendent of a banking family that hails from Syria, is the world's richest banker.

In 2014 he expanded into bananas with the purchase of 50% of Chiquita Brands International; Brazilian orange juice billionaire Jose Luis Cutrale bought the other 50%. And he added to his real estate portfolio by snapping up a London skyscraper nicknamed the Gherkin, for a reported $1.1 billion including debt. His largest holding is Banco Safra, Brazil's eighth largest bank, which caters primarily to high net worth clients.

In Switzerland he owns J. Safra Sarasin, which was formed in 2013 when he merged Bank Sarasin, a private bank he had acquired, with his other European banks. His oldest son, Jacob, is responsible for all international operations outside of Brazil, including the bank in Europe, Safra National Bank of New York and real estate holdings across the U.S.

His two other sons, David and Alberto, manage Banco Safra in Brazil. In 2013, Joseph Safra's family acquired more than a dozen properties in the U.S., primarily in New York City. They also own a portfolio of commercial real estate in Brazil. Joseph's brother Moise, also a billionaire, died in 2014; their brother Edmond died in 1999.

Joseph Safra - Forbes

Edmond Safra sold his holdings in Republic New York Corporation and Safra Republic Holdings — specialized in private banking — to the British banking giant which took their “wealthy international clients” and transferred them to the HSBC private bank, which it established in Switzerland in 1999.

Where is the Swiss bank get their clients from Edmond Safra (died in mysterious fire) and HSBC is still laundering money for the rich and the crooks, even for Hizbollah.

you seem to be struggling to make a point ???????
what is the point of your post? are you interested in meeting a
SAFRA BOY--------I know where the Syrian jews hang out------
they are not at all easy people-----you would have to convert

Joseph Safra - Forbes

My point is to let people know how the rich hide their money. Here a good article

Gangster Bankers: Too Big to Jail

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/gangster-bankers-too-big-to-jail-20130214
Too big to fail and too big to control.

Just for your information. Covet, you have to be nuts. They have nothing I want or need.

It's not laundering if it's not illegal.

Any intelligent person is going to take advantage of the tax laws as written. It would also behoove the OP to consider why governments make complicated tax laws in the first place: more opportunities for graft.

Joseph Safra - Forbes

My point is to let people know how the rich hide their money. Here a good article

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/gangster-bankers-too-big-to-jail-20130214

Just for your information.

no thanks-------maybe later-----your article was about a SAFRA family-------are you implying that they are big time gangsters?-------you seem to want to make
a point of the fact that they are Syrian jews-------just about all the jews of Syria fled that muslim shit hole long ago------generally a big run da hell outta there in
beginning in the 1950s-----which was about the same time that lots of Christian Syrians came to my area------north east.

This doesn't have much to so about Syrian jews. Over 6000 Jews were hiding money in HSBS but so were a lot others. Yes, lots of jews, are crooks. They do more white collar crime in American than any other group.

Joseph Safra - Forbes

Just for your information.

no thanks-------maybe later-----your article was about a SAFRA family-------are you implying that they are big time gangsters?-------you seem to want to make
a point of the fact that they are Syrian jews-------just about all the jews of Syria fled that muslim shit hole long ago------generally a big run da hell outta there in
beginning in the 1950s-----which was about the same time that lots of Christian Syrians came to my area------north east.
It's not laundering if it's not illegal.

Any intelligent person is going to take advantage of the tax laws as written. It would also behoove the OP to consider why governments make complicated tax laws in the first place: more opportunities for graft.

Joseph Safra - Forbes

Just for your information. Covet, you have to be nuts. They have nothing I want or need.

you cited a rich SYRIAN jewish family-----just to let people know how the rich hide their money??? --------your statement does not make sense, Penelope------what makes you imagine that the SAFRA family wants to "HIDE THEIR MONEY"-------I have never encountered any RICH SYRIAN JEWS who wanted to HIDE THE FACT-------they tend to construct big houses------sometimes a bit ostentacious for the tastes of the neighbors------well----maybe not-----but the jokes do fly around
because they tend to paint them a dim pink

Last edited:
This doesn't have much to so about Syrian jews. Over 6000 Jews were hiding money in HSBS but so were a lot others. Yes, lots of jews, are crooks. They do more white collar crime in American than any other group.

lots of white trash lapsed catholics are rapists and murderers ------proportionately a LOT MORE THAN JEWS Since I am really a health care worker---I have treated many rapists and murderers chained to their bed rails-----none were jews. Lots of shit like you are murderers. I cannot find a single reliable citation
stating that most white collar criminals are jews-------other than in the islamo Nazi literature-----but that literature makes all sorts of claims. My all time fave article from your literature made the claim WAY back circa 1960 that ZIP as in zip code refers to a ZIONIST PLOT for world control Z ionists I n P ower ----that one was even better than the Zionist plot to poison Christians with fluoridation of the public water supply. Have you avoided the ZIONIST POLIO VACCINES?

HSBC is a place where people "hide" money? I did not know-----it is a huge organization------only 6000 jews use that banking service to "hide" money???

HSBC is a place where people "hide" money? I did not know-----it is a huge organization------only 6000 jews use that banking service to "hide" money???

yes the rich, poor, crooks, and law abiding hide their money but so what is the point??

yes the rich, poor, crooks, and law abiding hide their money but so what is the point??

it's a white trash little old lady thing------they all imagine DA JOOOO nextdoor had
GOLD in the cellar

so you have no point and use gibberish to cover it up??

it's a white trash little old lady thing------they all imagine DA JOOOO nextdoor had
GOLD in the cellar

wrong----I correctly responded to the age old belief of white trash hicks -----which they inherited from polish pig farmers --------it is simple "DA JOOOOS HAVE
GOLD BURIED IN THEIR CELLARS" Ask any elderly inebriated polish bitch.
You know I am right

GOLD in the cellar

wrong----I correctly responded to the age old belief of white trash hicks -----which they inherited from polish pig farmers --------it is simple "DA JOOOOS HAVE
You know I am right

dear 1) we don't really care what elderly drunk polish think 2) given their history it is true and understandable that Jews hide a lot of money and keep it liquid. Thats why there are few farmers 3) It is even shocking to hear from my israeli friends how much money they hide out of the country in case things go wrong in israel.

GOLD in the cellar

You know I am right

dear 1) we don't really care what elderly drunk polish think 2) given their history it is true and understandable that Jews hide a lot of money and keep it liquid. Thats why there are few farmers 3) It is even shocking to hear from my israeli friends how much money they hide out of the country in case things go wrong in israel.

Baiamo is telling us that Israeli jews CONFIDE IN HIM that they hide money-------somewhere in the walls-------Baiamo was never in the same room with an Israeli jew

I try not to keep my money in the bank but you know what, I file my taxes every year and pay my due tax, these people do not, they are hiding and evading taxes. That is the difference. Tax Evasion.

I try not to keep my money in the bank but you know what, I file my taxes every year and pay my due tax, these people do not, they are hiding and evading taxes. That is the difference. Tax Evasion.

how do you know? I actually do not know. You imagine that people who are earning money simply put it in some HSBC thing and then MAGICALLY do not have to pay taxes?-----earnings are reported to the government------like with W2 things. I am amazed that out some 20 million jews in the world only 6000 have figured out that one can "hide" money in "HSBC" and never pay taxes-----the hundreds of thousands of other tax cheats using that banking system must be lapsed French Canadian catholic scum like you

New Topics

Forum List

Back