Where the hell were the parents?

Mr. P said:
Yes, they do have EMS helicopters in Mexico. How old are you 10? That has nothing to do with the story here..(First post).
Neither does money we send to other Countries.

*Where do these MORONS!! like Dave all come from?*
Well Moron = Mexico to dave

-Cp said:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/10/06/dog.attack.ap/index.html

JACKSONVILLE, Florida (AP) -- A 5-week-old baby left alone by his grandmother died after being mauled by the family dog.

Jose Diaz was on a bed Tuesday when the dog jumped up and attacked him. Police believe a 7-year-old mutt hurt the boy, though officers also found two other dogs in the house.

The baby had bites on his face and head when his parents, both 19, brought him to a fire station after the attack. He was taken by helicopter to Shands Jacksonville hospital, where he later died.

Sun Woodjinski, 49, was supposed to be baby-sitting the boy. The baby's mother, Jennifer Woodjinski, was working at a nearby Taco Bell and his father, Albert Diaz, did yardwork.

The mutt belonged to Jennifer Woodjinski, but she left the dog at her mother's home when she moved away and had her baby.

Homicide detectives were investigating, but it appeared the death was accidental, Jacksonville Sheriff's Office spokesman Ken Jefferson said. It was unclear what would be done with the dogs.
Refrence this thread as to how far off topic we get sometimes.
Ya so back to the story,
Still think it was the grandmothers fault.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Well Moron = Mexico to dave
Dave is Mexican? Wow...fess up Dave, how dry is your back pal?
Or maybe you're one on those nasty ass Italians or Irish bastards that flooded the country.
Which is it, Dave? GOD!!! don't tell us you're FRENCH!!!
Or worse...you don't even live in the USA!!! Maybe...
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Refrence this thread as to how far off topic we get sometimes.
Ya so back to the story,
Still think it was the grandmothers fault.
Yes and No Joker...IMO..The parents are ultimately responsible for whose care they place the child in.

I agree there but I would think that they were inocent by leaving
the child with the grandmother unless she had a history of this
sort of thing. Or unless she was mentally ill.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I agree there but I would think that they were inocent by leaving
the child with the grandmother unless she had a history of this
sort of thing. Or unless she was mentally ill.
And that's what we don't know..

Mr. P said:
And that's what we don't know..
Correct. If I were a judge given only the info from the story...
I would nail the Granny (get your filthy minds outta the gutter)

Mr. P said:
Yes, they do have EMS helicopters in Mexico. How old are you 10? That has nothing to do with the story here..this happened in JACKSONVILLE, Florida (First post).
Neither does money we send to other Countries.

*Where do these MORONS!! like Dave all come from?*

Y'all can't seriously be this out of tune and I mean that respectfully, Dave is Big D, a banned member using another nic. Just compare a few posts from both nics, the similarities are not similarities, they are the exact same.

OCA said:
Y'all can't seriously be this out of tune and I mean that respectfully, Dave is Big D, a banned member using another nic. Just compare a few posts from both nics, the similarities are not similarities, they are the exact same.
I believe ya OCA..I just don't know this Big D...thanks.

Mr. P said:
I believe ya OCA..I just don't know this Big D...thanks.

You want some serious laughs? When you have some downtime go into an old thread entitled "racism" and read some of this clown's stuff, its downright sidesplittingly ignorant.

OCA said:
Ya, sure thing there "board shylock", how many times have you said you have some proof on the internet of who I am? Your just some freak that lives in your own fantasy world, what is this crap that you are a shylock? You have no sence of what is going on, you live in your own impotant make believe mystical world.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Does it piss you off to know that everytime you drive you
have to obey a black man??? Cause that's who invented the stoplight,
a black man. Do you eat Peanut Butter??? Here's a few more Black inventions:
Laser eye surgery
The plow
Spark Plug
Cotton Planter
Ironing board
Electrical resistor used in computers -
radios - television sets and a variety of electronic devices
Street sweeper
Disposable Syringe
Briefcase
video home security system
smoke and heat detector
lawn mower with traction wheels
adhesives
axle grease
bleach
buttermilk
chili sauce
fuel briquettes
ink
instant coffee
linoleum
mayonnaise
meat tenderizer
metal polish
paper
plastic
pavement
shaving cream
shoe polish
synthetic rubber
talcum powder
wood stain
Grease composition for use at high temperatures and high speeds.
Grease compositions of fluorocarbon polyethers thickened with polyfluorophenylene polymers.
Fluorine-containing benzimidazoles
Perfluoroalkylether substituted phenyl phosphines
propellants for nuclear reactors
Airborne moving-target indicating radar system

Oh Hell here's a list from a-z
look at this
Half the shit on your bullshit list is false, but even if it was true it is interesting that all these great inventions by blacks came well after they came in contant with whites.

What are any inventions that blacks had before whites invented ships to sail around the world to Africa? Blacks have been on the planet far longer then whites have they should be far more civilized, yet they are the least civilized people on the planet.

The only ones blacks can blame for their failure to be civilized is Mother Nature.

Dave said:
Half the shit on your bullshit list is false, but even if it was true it is interesting that all these great inventions by blacks came well after they came in contant with whites.

What are any inventions that blacks had before whites invented ships to sail around the world to Africa? Blacks have been on the planet far longer then whites have they should be far more civilized, yet they are the least civilized people on the planet.

The only ones blacks can blame for their failure to be civilized is Mother Nature.
Show me a REAL link that says it's false....
I just gave you a list to prove my statement.
Where is yours??? Don't have one do you?
OBTW The first boat was documented around 3500 BC and guess what
IT WASN'T INVENTED BY A WHITE MAN!!!!!!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Show me a REAL link that says it's false....
I just gave you a list to prove my statement.
Where is yours??? Don't have one do you?
OBTW The first boat was documented around 3500 BC and guess what
IT WASN'T INVENTED BY A WHITE MAN!!!!!!

Dave reminds me of "KT" joker.

DKSuddeth said:
hmm, going to have to disagree with you there. Having spent some time in mexico myself I've seen where the children are treated as a national treasure to most parents. I've also seen communities get together and live-trap the dogs so they can be fixed, vaccinated, and if possible adopted. I've seen no stray dog, or cat for that matter, go hungry.
The most common subject discussed with regard to animals and Mexico is bullfighting. Certainly, the practices are very cruel and display an underlying lack of compassion for animals. There are several groups working on many fronts to combat this cruel practice.

However, one rarely hears about the plight of the Mexican dogs. It seems to be easy to overlook them. They are everywhere, and yet it is all too easy to not notice them. In every town one sees tourists with their eyes pointed upward at church towers, haggling with Mexican vendors, or indulging in sun and abundant beer. Rarely do they notice the dogs. To the Mexicans the dogs are like flies-- a nuisance, and everywhere. Exterminating services have been created to "take care of" the dog problem, where regular roundups and poisonings occur.

Although the dogs are rarely aggressive - more often they are pathetically starved for both love and food - they are routinely shooed away as one does a fly, or bluntly kicked. They are thin, heads always to the ground hoping to sniff out some bit of edible garbage, and often diseased or injured.
http://www.language-works.com/MexicoDogs/default.htm

Dave said:
The most common subject discussed with regard to animals and Mexico is bullfighting. Certainly, the practices are very cruel and display an underlying lack of compassion for animals. There are several groups working on many fronts to combat this cruel practice.

However, one rarely hears about the plight of the Mexican dogs. It seems to be easy to overlook them. They are everywhere, and yet it is all too easy to not notice them. In every town one sees tourists with their eyes pointed upward at church towers, haggling with Mexican vendors, or indulging in sun and abundant beer. Rarely do they notice the dogs. To the Mexicans the dogs are like flies-- a nuisance, and everywhere. Exterminating services have been created to "take care of" the dog problem, where regular roundups and poisonings occur.

Although the dogs are rarely aggressive - more often they are pathetically starved for both love and food - they are routinely shooed away as one does a fly, or bluntly kicked. They are thin, heads always to the ground hoping to sniff out some bit of edible garbage, and often diseased or injured.
http://www.language-works.com/MexicoDogs/default.htm

That's funny as hell dave. You've never been to Nogales have you???
What church towers??? And your link wasn't half my list it was one thing on it.
Also I never said the first true plastic, I just said plastic. Where are the rest of
your links??? Hell I'll even give you that one so get started on the rest of my
list. You need at least half, and when you get done with that follow this link
and find half on there too. What a retard!!!
Get to studying dave

JOKER96BRAVO said:
That's funny as hell dave. You've never been to Nogales have you???
What church towers??? And your link wasn't half my list it was one thing on it.
Also I never said the first true plastic, I just said plastic. Where are the rest of
your links??? Hell I'll even give you that one so get started on the rest of my
list. You need at least half, and when you get done with that follow this link
and find half on there too. What a retard!!!
Get to studying dave
Ya, and blacks invented paper? give me a break. Your little list of accomplishments even if true still pail that when compared to that of whites.

The sad part is half the shit on your list ain't even true.

The funny part is that they can make a small list of mostly meaningless black inventions and think it's a big deal.
Gee, I wonder what a list of white invention would look like?

OOO Well, it would be racist to even make a list of just white inventions.

Dave said:
Ya, and blacks invented paper? give me a break. Your little list of accomplishments even if true still pail that when compared to that of whites.

The sad part is half the shit on your list ain't even true.

The funny part is that they can make a small list of mostly meaningless black inventions and think it's a big deal.
Gee, I wonder what a list of white invention would look like?

OOO Well, it would be racist to even make a list of just white inventions.

I'm still waiting.......
Since my list is bullshit prove it wrong!!!
What exactly do you have against blacks anyway.
I mean the main reason...Cause they're not white???
Cause they're not as good as whites??? what is it???
Give me a good reason dave.

Forum List

Back