Where the hell were the parents?

Dave said:
Alright one more time,
White males ages 14-24 are 6.2% of the U.S population,
White males commit 18.6% of the U.S crime.

Black males ages 14-24 are 1.2% of the U.S population.
Black males commit 25.5% of the U.S crime.

Why would you want to multiply the population % and the crime %?
The stats on this website are the final results.
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/tables/proportiontab.htm

Just to make this even more simple for you.
The result of doing cime will put a person in jail, in the U.S prisons the population for blacks is over 60% while their population in the U.S is 13%.

If blacks are commiting less crimes (as you say) why are their prison populations so high?

I must admit though this exchange has been great, my theory has always been that any white man who would marry a negro women has got to have a very low I.Q.
Actually the stats say that of that percentage of the US population
that another percentage are offenders....
Actually I have a very high IQ or I wouldn't be working for
the government as intelligence. I'm at least smart enough to run
a spell check huh???

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Actually the stats say that of that percentage of the US population
that another percentage are offenders....
Actually I have a very high IQ or I wouldn't be working for
the government as intelligence. I'm at least smart enough to run
a spell check huh???
I give up.

Now I know how those intercity teachers feel.

Intercity Hmmph
I went to school in a hick ass cow town.
Best thing I ever did for myself was get a REAL
education (thank you US Army) and leave that place.

Alright one more time,

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homici...oportiontab.htm

The result of doing cime will put a person in jail, in the U.S prisons the population for blacks is over 60% while their population in the U.S is 13%.

If blacks are commiting less crimes (as you say) why are their prison populations so high?

I must admit though this exchange has been great, my theory has always been that any white man who would marry a negro women has got to have a very low I.Q.

Dave said:
Alright one more time,

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/tables/proportiontab.htm

So Big D(this is always good for a laugh) what is your solution to your supposed problem?

Dave said:
Alright one more time,

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homici...oportiontab.htm

Your still reading it wrong!!!
At least I can spell IQ

OCA said:
So Big D(this is always good for a laugh) what is your solution to your supposed problem?
Well first it should be to educate all people about the risks their are in associating with blacks and or hispanics, sexual diseases, crime, domestic violence ect.....

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Your still reading it wrong!!!
At least I can spell IQ
Data from the 1998 UCR indicate that differential rates of arrest for crime are related to race (see Snyder, 1999). Arrests of white juveniles (under age 18) constituted 71 percent of all juvenile arrests compared with 26 percent for black youth. American Indian or Alaska Native and Asian or Pacific Islanders account for 1 and 2 percent, respectively (Federal Bureau of Investigation, 1999). Black youth were overrepresented, given the fact that they make up 15 percent of the juvenile population compared with 79 percent white and 5 percent other races. The distribution by index crime type varies, however. Black youth accounted for 42 percent of arrests for violent crime compared with 55 percent for white youth (3 percent were youth of other races). Black youth, when compared with white youth, were most overrepresented in arrests for robbery (54 percent and 43 percent, respectively) and murder and nonnegligent manslaughter (49 percent and 47 percent, respectively). Black youth were least disproportionately involved in arson arrests (18 percent and 80 percent, respectively) (Snyder, 1999; Federal Bureau of Investigation, 1999).
Juvenile involvement in crime by race has been generally consistent over the past several decades (LaFree, 1995). However, the racial gap in rates of homicide widened dramatically between 1986 and 1994. Black youth were responsible for the majority of the increase in homicides by juveniles in these years "and for the majority of the decline thereafter" (Snyder and Sickmund, 1999).
http://www.ncjrs.org/html/ojjdp/2000_6_1/page2.html

If you notice on the website provided they explain the goverment stats that I provided on this issue, I hope this helps you to understand better.

Dave said:
Well first it should be to educate all people about the risks their are in associating with blacks and or hispanics, sexual diseases, crime, domestic violence ect.....

Oh yes, spread unfounded hysteria, thats always a good thing. So would it also be good to educate people about Jews being thieves and scheisters?

OCA said:
Oh yes, spread unfounded hysteria, thats always a good thing. So would it also be good to educate people about Jews being thieves and scheisters?
There is overwelming evidence that in associating with blacks and or hispanics, the chances are MUCH greater of having MUCH higher rates of sexual diseases, crime, domestic violence ect.......

Do you have any proof of any kind that proves what you say about the Jews to be true? I believe your statement of the Jews to be the "unfounded hysteria" you speak of.

Has anyone or will anyone on this whole board deny that you are a dumbshit?

U.S. Latinos are disproportionately affected by sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Rates of reportable STDs are known to be higher in Latinos than in non-Hispanic whites. While representing only 11.8 percent of the population, Latinos represent 17 percent of all AIDS cases diagnosed within the United States. Complex issues regarding sexuality, gender, faith and immigration are all factors contributing to increased rates of STD infection. Language barriers, legal status, limited clinic hours, cultural differences, lack of health insurance and insufficient transportation all affect access to needed diagnosis and treatment.

Fast Facts
Latinos are among those populations at the greatest risk for contracting the hepatitis C virus.
Hispanic women are seven times more likely to contract AIDS and have higher rates of syphilis compared to non-Hispanic white women.
Among minorities, Hispanic women report the second highest number of cases of gonorrhea.
Nearly one in four cases of AIDS reported in children under the age of 13 is among Latinos.
www.ashastd.org/news/hisp.html

Forum List

Back