Where The Hell Are All The Liberal Coming From?

Wrong. They need to be picked apart indiviually each time, convinced of their evil. Don't listen to clay, he's a lib.

rtwngAvngr said:
Wrong. They need to be picked apart indiviually each time, convinced of their evil. Don't listen to clay, he's a lib.
I didn't say that it wasn't needed; just that it's essential if you want to keep them away from the board.

Here's the source, Pale: RWA is the shit the flies are attracted to.

rtwngAvngr said:

But you must do so with kid gloves RWA... you don't want to be too MEAN... or you'll be told to "go back to your sandbox and play nicey, nicey". :cool:

Pale Rider said:
But you must do so with kid gloves RWA... you don't want to be too MEAN... or you'll be told to "go back to your sandbox and play nicey, nicey". :cool:

Yeah.

From the movie "The Majestic", staring Jim Carrey... "hey, I got a what if... what if we start a poll and see just how many liberals to conservatives this board has right now?"

Pale Rider said:
From the movie "The Majestic", staring Jim Carrey... "hey, I got a what if... what if we start a poll and see just how many liberals to conservatives this board has right now?"

That would be interesting. The most far-left liberals will think they are moderates, though :dunno:

EDITED to add: I just saw that you have the poll. Should be interesting!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Abbey Normal said:
That would be interesting. The most far-left liberals will think they are moderates, though :dunno:

EDITED to add: I just saw that you have the poll. Should be interesting!

Abby... your powers of deduction are amazing. That's exactly what happened. As far as we could see.

Problem is the thread got CLOSED before we could get a good showing.

Pale Rider said:
Abby... your powers of deduction are amazing. That's exactly what happened. As far as we could see.

Problem is the thread got CLOSED before we could get a good showing.
Yeah, sorry about that Pale. :beer:

Forum List

Back