Where The Hate Comes From

Discussion in 'USMB Op-Eds' started by Mrs. M., Jan 30, 2017.

1. The Great Goose

The Great Goose Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,500
    Looney lefties like you claim less credible things every day.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mrs. M.

Mrs. M. Man Feed Guest Writer Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,401
    Thank you! I couldn't figure out where I had gotten 4 years from. That explains it! The idea of wearing the person down, I can see that is one of their strategies. Which is why I suggested that you have some relaxation time, thinking on happy times, looking at beautiful scenery, also music, good books (the Holy Bible being the best - read daily), fun discussions on the board and not allowing yourself to become isolated. That is their agenda and you can counter it with your own plans. It's your life. Not theirs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The Great Goose

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,500
    I tried to get fabric for sewing but it didn't happen. So I'll try again today. Also I now have a garden and a bunny rabbit. Not reachable to the bunny though lol.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Mrs. M.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,401
    Sewing is a great idea! You can even use a beautiful sheet or pillow cases for fabric! I have a friend who makes her granddaughter's dresses out of pillowcases, they have patterns for using pillowcases - some patterns online are free and they also show how to do it on you tube. I'm actually planning on learning how to make some myself. I have the the sewing machine. I just have to get started!

5. The Great Goose

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,500
    Me too. It's a good sewing machine. I even learned how to make patterns once. At the moment I want simple stuff to do.

6. Synthaholic

Synthaholic Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Kicking PoliticalChic's ass up & down the forum
    Ratings:
    +9,253
    It's not true that God never wastes a soul?

You are wrong.

7. Mrs. M.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,401
    The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

8. RWS

RWS Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +323
    Well, when you encounter someone such as me, you must think about that last statement.

I know it's all happiness and high fives on Sundays!!

High five!!!

But there is a darker meaning to your religion... Have you thought about it?

Quoting Mrs. M.:
    "The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."

9. Mrs. M.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,401
    There is no darkness to be found in Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. He is the light of the world. I believe you have confused religion with a relationship with God through Jesus Christ and receiving salvation from Him. There is no relationship with God without receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and walking in God's truth. Through Jesus Christ I have been reconciled back to God. Religion cannot do that for me. I'm living by faith in Christ, I've been justified by faith in Jesus Christ. Not works. A denomination cannot save you, a church cannot save you, only Jesus Christ can save a soul. Have you believed on the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? If not, why not?

Please listen to the video in this Op-ed and ask yourself whether your life is pleasing unto God or not. It isn't a matter of church you belong to. God is looking at everything you say, everything you do, everything you think and whether or not your life is lining up with the Word of God or not. God isn't asking about where you attend church or how your attendance record looks. You could be in church every Wednesday night and every Sunday morning and still find yourself in hell when you die.

The Amazing Story of Howard Pittman & His Near Death Experience

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  10. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,412
    Where did that top picture come from? I think I know, but it needs to be said.

Edit: I found it. It's from a counter protest at a prolife rally in Australia in 2014. The West is doomed!

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2017