Where the Eagle flys

It is a airforce pilot hat. But I think it is not real. Or historical. The sales description said "carneval, kids hat, role play, air force officer". I think it is american airforce because I see the star (stars and stripes) and the eagle wings holding the star. It was only 7 €

Dont preach to me about Mexicans...I was engaged to one.

So...because you were (supposedly) engaged to one Mexican at one time...that automatically means you are an expert on all 126,000,000+ of them?

Yes or no, please?

So...because you were (supposedly) engaged to one Mexican at one time...that automatically means you are an expert on all 126,000,000+ of them?

Yes or no, please?

Suck it MicCocket...
I'm experienced when it comes to beaners.

I will as you again:

Yes or no, please?

Yes or no, please?

Suck it MicCocket...

I will as you again:

Yes or no, please?

They say that about every minority. About blacks or gypsies too. And Im a gypsy myself. They also say "I know those fucking gypsies they are all thieves". I dont believe in collective guilt. people are individuals. He cant judge every single hispanics, there are good and bad apples everywhere.

Yes or no, please?

Suck it MicCocket...

I will as you again:

Yes or no, please?

So.....you're saying there are 126,000,000 mexicans in America?

Yes or no, please?

Suck it MicCocket...

I will as you again:

Yes or no, please?

Obviously I meant in Mexico. And nice dodge, pal.

Once again:

Yes or no, please?

Yes or no, please?

Suck it MicCocket...

I will as you again:

Yes or no, please?

They say that about every minority. About blacks or gypsies too. And Im a gypsy myself. They also say "I know those fucking gypsies they are all thieves". I dont believe in collective guilt. people are individuals. He cant judge every single hispanics, there are good and bad apples everywhere.

Hear hear.

I could not agree more.

To call any large group of people anything bad as a group is asinine in the extremis.

Like you say - there are good and bad in every group of people.

Yes or no, please?

Suck it MicCocket...

I will as you again:

Yes or no, please?

Once again:

Yes or no, please?

I dont give a shit about mexicans in mexico,

Yes or no, please?

Suck it MicCocket...

I will as you again:

Yes or no, please?

Once again:

Yes or no, please?

I dont give a shit about mexicans in mexico,

Well, you did say: 'Dont preach to me about Mexicans...I was engaged to one.'

But okay, you were speaking of Mexicans living in America. Must be millions of them.

So...because you were supposedly engaged to a Mexican living in America...that automatically means you are an expert on every, single Mexican who lives in America?

True or False, please?

Collectively guilty?

You are troll. Racists have in common that they share the same or similar mindset, the mindset described above, so it is valid to say it. You cant compare it to minorities. It is like saying "vegans dont eat meat or eggs" it is not a stereotype.

You are an idiot. With 'They' you imply all racists and prejudiced people - such as yourself in regard to trans - despise all minorities.

You are an idiot. With 'They' you imply all racists and prejudiced people - such as yourself in regard to trans - despise all minorities.
I tolerate trans and I don't hate them and would not forbid them anything I just personally find it very disturbing and just want that they leave me alone and I will leave them alone

Forum List

Back