Where the Eagle flys

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
IMG_20190603_122601.jpg

Mortimer you are looking more Mexican everyday..

Which is a cool thing. I dont dislike Mexicans at all. And Im not offended by it or triggered.

So you'd be okay with a bunch of foreigners driving down blue collar wages,which you're obviously one of?

I dont want to have a debate or fight over it. But generally I will say that I Judge people by their personality and as individuals. I neither like nor dislike mexicans but I could be friends with some and enemies with some others just like with blacks, asians, whites or anyone else.

Which is a cool thing. I dont dislike Mexicans at all. And Im not offended by it or triggered.

So you'd be okay with a bunch of foreigners driving down blue collar wages,which you're obviously one of?

I dont want to have a debate or fight over it. But generally I will say that I Judge people by their personality and as individuals. I neither like nor dislike mexicans but I could be friends with some and enemies with some others just like with blacks, asians, whites or anyone else.

So you're supporting criminals?

Well I think it is not real (or historical) it is invented for fun, but I think it should mean "american" because I see the star (stars and stripes) and the eagle wings. What do you think?

I dont support illegal mass migration. I support eliminating causes of mass migration though and Im for peace. That being said some Mexicans are since the early colonial times in USA and some parts of the USA where once even Mexico. Once Mexicans centuries ago were considered "legally White" and had all rights. Mexican Americans - Wikipedia

I dont support illegal mass migration. I support eliminating causes of mass migration though and Im for peace. That being said some Mexicans are since the early colonial times in USA and some parts of the USA where once even Mexico. Once Mexicans centuries ago were considered "legally White" and had all rights. Mexican Americans - Wikipedia

Dont preach to me about Mexicans...I was engaged to one.
You're far removed from the troubles they cause so you really have no say.
Living in Texas and at times a mere 100 miles from the border I've seen it all.
I watched machine shops go from maybe 5% mexican in the late 80's to 80% in the late 2000's.
And wages stayed stagnant through that period because of amnesty.

I dont stick my nose into Europe's business because I really dont know enough on the subject....I suggest you do the same in regards to the U.S.

Forum List

Back