• An underwater city

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Nuc

Jul 10, 2005
Sydney, Australia
Obviously the current location of Israel is problematic. If the Jews wanted a homeland so they could be safe, that has not happened. It is a source of constant irritation to its neighbors. Maybe Israel should be somewhere else to make the world safer for everyone?

I would love Israel to Expand - I'd like the reigns to be 'off' their Army, and they were free to wipe out the terrorist asshat-arabs who wish to kill them.

I've said it - Few things make me prouder than watching an American-made Apache branded with the Star of David pounded the shit out of some Terrorist Rat-hole.

:D

-=d=- said:
I would love Israel to Expand - I'd like the reigns to be 'off' their Army, and they were free to wipe out the terrorist asshat-arabs who wish to kill them.

I've said it - Few things make me prouder than watching an American-made Apache branded with the Star of David pounded the shit out of some Terrorist Rat-hole.

:D

Yeah, but just think if Israel moved out of the region the Muslims would shift their focus to each other and then implode under the weight of their own stupidity.

nucular said:
Yeah, but just think if Israel moved out of the region the Muslims would shift their focus to each other and then implode under the weight of their own stupidity.
Yet the question remains, where?

nucular said:
That's what the poll is for, scroll up.
YOUR poll and reality may not quite coincide. IF you were in charge, which TG you are not, where would you petition the UN, not that they are able, but the only game in town, to put Israel.

Yeah I know, run on. TS.

ok lets try this.

where should the arabs move to?

you know if they all just moved to france...everything wold be just fine

Kathianne said:
YOUR poll and reality may not quite coincide. IF you were in charge, which TG you are not, where would you petition the UN, not that they are able, but the only game in town, to put Israel.

Yeah I know, run on. TS.

They seem to like to live in the desert, so a desert someplace in the Western World under the umbrella of a friendly country where they will be safe. Maybe Australia, or someplace in the US. Most of the deserts are in hostile or unpredictable areas. You wouldn't want to put them in Mongolia for example.

nucular said:
They seem to like to live in the desert, so a desert someplace in the Western World under the umbrella of a friendly country where they will be safe. Maybe Australia, or someplace in the US. Most of the deserts are in hostile or unpredictable areas. You wouldn't want to put them in Mongolia for example.

Wouldn't it just be easier to annhilate them? Seems where you would like to go. Why should the Palis, who refused UN overtures years ago, then again even now, get free reign?

nucular said:
Excuse me?

:2guns:

forgot this part asshat:

Why should the Palis, who refused UN overtures years ago, then again even now, get free reign?

Kathianne said:
Wouldn't it just be easier to annhilate them? Seems where you would like to go.

One thing I've noticed about this board is that people can't seem to resist speculating what other people are and think----WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW JACK-SHIT ABOUT THE PERSON THEY ARE SPECULATING ABOUT!

Where did you get this idea from? Certainly not from anything I've written. Are you psychic? If so retune your psychic antenna, because it's off. If you're not psychic, stop making inane speculation.

:poop:

nucular said:

how about north africa....morocco....or how about we upgarde them ....say the south of france...say nice

nucular said:
One thing I've noticed about this board is that people can't seem to resist speculating what other people are and think----WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW JACK-SHIT ABOUT THE PERSON THEY ARE SPECULATING ABOUT!

Where did you get this idea from? Certainly not from anything I've written. Are you psychic? If so retune your psychic antenna, because it's off. If you're not psychic, stop making inane speculation.

:poop:

Once again, you failed to quote in entirety. :banana2:

Kathianne said:
Wouldn't it just be easier to annhilate them? Seems where you would like to go. Why should the Palis, who refused UN overtures years ago, then again even now, get free reign?

I'm with the nuc man. Where did he mention anything about hurting anyone?
That's a giant leap of logic from "finding them a safe place" to annhilating them.

nucular said:
You're quite immature about all this. Where should you live? Maybe your neighbors don't like you. Maybe you should move.

Israel has been around a hell of a lot longer than "Palestine" so your point is mute. They should stay right where they are which is their homeland. The place they started hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

manu1959 said:
how about north africa....morocco....or how about we upgarde them ....say the south of france...say nice

I think the thread has gotten mixed up. You're talking about the Arabs here, right?

I was talking about the Israelis. Move them somewhere that they are safe, and at the same time they stop being a source of irritation to everybody around them. Maybe somewhere in the former USSR, since so many "Israelis" are actually Europeans. It would be a boost to the economy there.

Forum List

Back