Where Romney didn't help himself- likability.

the topic of the forum IS the election Romney lost; true leftard
Wow, an uncontrollable carom into honesy; your first I presume.

Ahh, how did I know that was coming..

that is my point; what are you left-wing idiots doing harping on things like the last election with all this obama failure around us?

So anything not highlighting the current domestic picture is off limits? Sorry; that isn't reality much less practical. Jim Kelly has cancer...I guess it came about to distract from the domestic situation? Some jet liner was lost in the Indian Ocean--again...was it just to distract from the domestic US situation?

As for the current domestic situation, more people are going back to work, the economy is improving ever so slowly, the GOP seems poised to take back the Senate, troops are coming out of Afghanistan by the end of the year, twitter stock is dropping (good buying opportunity in my opinion--bought some shares yesterday in fact), Scandal is back on following a long hiatus, the Fed is reducing it's buying of securities, the Coast Guard is inspecting cruise ships on a surprise basis now....

you cant tell me how my comments should be leftard;

go cry

If I were you, I wouldn't be constantly highlighting my party's gigantic failure over and over again. It's great for me since it was revived to highlight [MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION] and his "predictions" and every revival message in his inbox is another twist of the knife...

Feel free to keep responding. It's like shooting fish in a barrel and I'm running out of fish.

If America is worried about voting for the most popular guy in school, then we're in some serious trouble.

which wasn't the point.

It wasn't about "popularity".

It was about the fact that Romney came off as a rich guy who didn't give a fuck about working people.

Probably because he was a rich guy who didn't give a fuck about working people.

Romney was an American success story who helped more people succeed then you can ever imagine

What did Obama know about "working people"?

Again, who is crying beeotch? Not me:
:dance:
:dance::lol::dance:
:dance::lol::dance::lol::dance::lol::dance:
YES YOU ARE CRYING; and you're too stupid to realize it.
And the thread keeps going...thanks for your support.

I think Romney and Obama were really supported by the same general group of elitists. The 2-party system is a fraud...and Romney's increasing presence on TV, shows that the elitists see the need to reform his image. See my thread on Theory that indeed Romney deliberately lost the election.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/314203-romney-deliberately-lost-election-4.html

No evidence of sore-winner here; elated that Obama got 4 more years. Hopefully he'll get to appoint some justices before too much longer.

Love rubbing your nose in your loss and watching all of the rationalization for the ass-kicking.

Keep up with the "celebration" there loser....:eusa_clap:

\

um no; lots of evidence you're a sore loser. the whining and obsessing on what Repubs do; as a distraction away from PROGRESSIVE FAILURE under obama

um...you don't seem to know the definition of "sore loser". 332-206 beeotch!!! My candidate won. Your candidate lost, got his ass handed to him, was a joke, and the American people saw it.

Obsession over what the Repubs do? Please...outside of predicting the GOP win in 2014 I can't think of any other analysis I have laid down. The GOP has problems in 2016 when they can't gerrymander the results and more GOP seats are up for election in the Senate but that is common knowledge to most (present company excepted).

As for distracting from Obama...check out the topic of the forum--elections. You're the one over here discussing something else...nobody is forcing you to do that (are they?). If it's not important to defend the loser Governor Romney...why are you here? Oh yes, you're "enjoying youself" by...keeping the topic going about a dismal GOP failure... Strange "logic" you have there skippy.

Keep up the celebration....I'm sure [MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION] is enjoying this thread being brought up over and over and over.

Not quite sure of the point of your childish stupidity, but children do such things and you're a child so carry on:eusa_clap: Who cares about Romney? He's not running the country grow up

Forum List

Back