Where Republican money comes from verses where Democratic money come from

R

rdean

We know that Republican money came from mostly a few billionaires and millionaires.

We know that Democratic money came from millions of small donations.

This has been in the news again and again during the last election.

I suspect the reason Republicans didn't get millions of small donations is because Republican policies under Bush left them too poor. Many lost their jobs when those jobs were moved to China with the Chinese funded Chamber of Commerce and the Republican leadership working together. The Chamber gives to Republicans 9 or 10 to 1 over Democrats.

And now those Republicans donors have threatened to cut off the funding if the GOP doesn't toe the line.

Bozell: 'Not one penny more' if GOP hikes taxes

LOl, they're still trying to push this crap. obama's money came from the little people

A BILLION dollars worth, damn you obamabots are some rich people, Obama should tax you all

Obama is bought by the Unions, the middle east, and any foreigner who he could beg monies out of, especially he sugardaddy, George Soros

Last edited:
House republicans have to be the most miserable creatures on Earth right now. They jettisoned populism now they are not able to please the plutocrats. The plutocrats not being happy boggles my mind, wealth, power privilege, the luxury of a government that listens to them, no torches and pitchforks in sight, they should be happy as gold plated clams.

I've given to candidates from both parties. Raise my taxes... invest it in education... I can afford it.

Last edited:
House republicans have to be the most miserable creatures on Earth right now. They jettisoned populism now they are not able to please the plutocrats. The plutocrats not being happy boggles my mind, wealth, power privilege, the luxury of a government that listens to them, no torches and pitchforks in sight, they should be happy as gold plated clams.

one thing for sure, you aren't ever a happy person and quite nasty most of the times, but make sure you vote for all them RICH Democrats to Represent you

SNIP:
Six out of the top ten Richest member of Congress

DEMOCRATS..
http://www.rollcall.com/50richest/the-50-richest-members-of-congress-112th.html

you crack me up

Last edited:

one thing for sure, you aren't ever a happy person and quite nasty most of the times, but make sure you vote for all them RICH Democrats to Represent you

SNIP:

DEMOCRATS..
The 50 Richest Members of Congress — 112th : Roll Call

you crack me up

I do not give a damn if someone is rich until they use that wealth to make working people poorer. I don't hate rich people in general but the ones and their conservative acolytes who think we should run the country for the express purpose of protecting their wealth need their asses kicked back to American reality where we used to rebel against aristocracy.

We know that Republican money came from mostly a few billionaires and millionaires.

I suspect the reason Republicans didn't get millions of small donations is because Republican policies under Bush left them too poor. Many lost their jobs when those jobs were moved to China with the Chinese funded Chamber of Commerce and the Republican leadership working together. The Chamber gives to Republicans 9 or 10 to 1 over Democrats.

And now those Republicans donors have threatened to cut off the funding if the GOP doesn't toe the line.

Bozell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Show me the money....:eusa_shifty:

SNIP:

DEMOCRATS..

you crack me up

I do not give a damn if someone is rich until they use that wealth to make working people poorer. I don't hate rich people in general but the ones and their conservative acolytes who think we should run the country for the express purpose of protecting their wealth need their asses kicked back to American reality where we used to rebel against aristocracy.

oh right, and them rich Democrats aren't like that...
you need to open your eyes

Got Obama into Harvard

kahlid-al-mansour.jpg

LOl, they're still trying to push this crap. obama's money came from the little people

A BILLION dollars worth, damn you obamabots are some rich people, Obama should tax you all

Obama is bought by the Unions, the middle east, and any foreigner who he could beg monies out of, especially he sugardaddy, George Soros

Because union members, which make up less then 10% of America's entire work force, is so rich compared to oil companies and Wal-Mart.

Stephanie, do you really believe those memorized talking points you've been indoctrinated with?

SNIP:

DEMOCRATS..

you crack me up

The Democratic Party is a coalition party. They have all kinds of members. The diversity is celebrated.

Republicans are 90% white with the very rich leading lower middle class and poor and a smattering of "other".

SNIP:

DEMOCRATS..

you crack me up

The Democratic Party is a coalition party. They have all kinds of members. The diversity is celebrated.

Republicans are 90% white with the very rich leading lower middle class and poor and a smattering of "other".

the Republican party is one for all people (individuals), the Democrat party is for GROUPS of people so they can used in some way or another..
Blacks
women
homosexuals
Hispanics
etc
and the beat goes on and on and on
you think they would offended being USED in this way, but evidently not

Last edited:
Yep, millions of small, UNTRACEABLE donations made with pre-paid credit cards sold to people like Mickey Mouse and Daffy Duck.

Go fuck yourself, Deanie...

You just come here to show off how stupid and fucked up you are....

SNIP:

DEMOCRATS..

you crack me up

the Republican party is one for all people (individuals), the Democrat party is for GROUPS of people so they can used in some way or another..
Blacks
women
homosexuals
Hispanics
etc

Yea, one group of WHITE individuals who all look alike, walk alike, talk alike and are led by an educated and wealthy elite.

Blacks
women
homosexuals
Hispanics
etc

Yea, one group of WHITE individuals who all look alike, walk alike, talk alike and are led by an educated and wealthy elite.

Your race-baiting knows no bounds, does it Deanie?

And you fools follow Soros and Buffett, both 'educated and wealthy elite'.

Forum List

Back