Where my colts fans at?????

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name=""movie"" value=http://www.rocketsurf.net/browse.php?u=Oi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tLyZxdW90O2h0dHA6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vdi9oQUVvdTV2cktnNCZhbXA7aGw9ZW4mYW1wO2ZzPTEmcXVvdDs%3D&b=61></param><param name=""allowFullScreen"" value="true"></param><param name=""allowscriptaccess"" value="always"></param><embed src=http://www.rocketsurf.net/browse.php?u=Oi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tLyZxdW90O2h0dHA6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vdi9oQUVvdTV2cktnNCZhbXA7aGw9ZW4mYW1wO2ZzPTEmcXVvdDs%3D&b=61 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The only super bowl they will see this year is one filled with Corn Flakes.

Another superbowl this year????? I think so!

DUDE!

You must not get on the Sports threads here, I have posted things about my COLTS all season!

DID YOU SEE THE GAME LAST NIGHT?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? :clap2:

SWEET!

Last second field goal for the win, my boys are BACK! :D

I mean we are pretty much the greatest team in the NFL Fastest defense and most potent offenses.

Born in Greenfield Indiana now Im at Ft Riley Kansas

Do you know the McClarahan Family? Their dad was the mayor of Greenfield.

Ah, James Whitcom Riley Days...........

Half way to New Castle from Indy, the way to grandma's house!

(and the Indiana High School Basketball Hall of Fame, and Steve Alfords Big Shoe!)

A kindred spirit ahh I do miss Indiana.

Ball State is not my team but I often find myself rooting for them when its not against my team of course lol.

Your Lions put on a good game against my Colts today, but,,,,,me thinks your Lions WILL go 0-16.......at least cheer for the Colts in the Super Bowl buddy! :cool:

They're playing pretty well, and are as good of a bet as any to come out of the AFC. They sure sucked at the beginning of the year.

'Course, they're going to be beaten by 40 by the Vikings if they get there!

They're playing pretty well, and are as good of a bet as any to come out of the AFC. They sure sucked at the beginning of the year.

'Course, they're going to be beaten by 40 by the Vikings if they get there!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pass the bong buddy! :lol:

Forum List

Back