Where is your favorite travel spot?

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Awem1BqkM]YouTube - [arirangTV] Fantastic Jeju Island[/ame]

Located just south of the Korean peninsula, Jeju is a volcanic island that was formed by five millions of years ago. It is beloved by scientists and tourists alike for its stunning natural features.

Over the past decade, Jeju Island has received three different UNESCO certifications; it was designated a Biosphere Reserve in 2002, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007, and a Global Geopark in 2010. The island is also one of the official finalists of the worldwide ‘New7Wonders of Nature’ campaign.

The Official ‘New7Wonders of Nature’ is the second global campaign run by the New7Wonders Foundation in Switzerland, following its first campaign to elect the ‘New Man-made Wonders of the World’ (a campaign which drew over 100 million votes). After two rounds of voting and input from a Panel of Experts, the list of 28 Official Finalists has been announced and Jeju Island is proud and privileged to find itself among the chosen few.

My favourite travel spot is the Fox and Hounds. Great beer, good atmosphere and I can walk there and stagger back. :razz:

Well My favorite travel Spot is Wal Mart which is the best spot for buying something . Well What is your favorite travel spots .

New Zealand.

Attachments

• $new_zealand_snow_capped_mountains-1024x768.jpg
    $new_zealand_snow_capped_mountains-1024x768.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 49
  • $800px-New_Zealand_Milford_Sound.jpg
    $800px-New_Zealand_Milford_Sound.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 91
  • $New%20Zealand.jpg
    $New%20Zealand.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 58
Wiscasset, ME, great lobster and a beautiful place to just relax and not that many tourist. Less than an hour to Freeport best outlet town in the country.

Forum List

Back