Where is this trillions? Is that why the bailout?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Did this question ever get resolved or is that why we all the sudden are having these bailouts and so called stimulus plans?

I have. I have been watching this unfold since 2002. As that is when I refused to sign a waiver against any and all claims against Wells Fargo concerning my SBA loan that was nothing more than an attempt to make off with not only property that was not owned by me but also make the federal government (taxpayers)pay for it.

Just a few thoughts for you all to consider if you are truly interested in what has been happening.

STATEMENT OF
SUSAN GAFFNEY, INSPECTOR GENERAL
DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT

BEFORE THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
COMMITTEE ON GOVERNMENT REFORM
SUBCOMMITTEE ON GOVERNMENT MANAGEMENT,
INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY
MARCH 22, 2000

"The audits were were perform by the independent accounting firm of KPMG LLP, under contract with the OIG........"

1999 financial statements...."

"At the time we discontinued our audit work, a total of 42 adjustments totaling about $17.6 billion had been processed in this manner to adjust fiscal year 1998 ending balances. An additional 242 adjustments totaling about $59.6 billion, were made to adjust fiscal year 1999 activity."
Has anyone else been watching how many firms that have had problems when KPMG does their accounting or is it just me?

Google Search.... KPMG sued for accounting errors. What was taken out by accounting errors?

I think we all should have some real concerns here people when the government is spending so much!! and they can not or will not account for what they already have been given.

A site worth reading through. Articles on Catherine Austin Fitts' Blog:

The Real Deal: The Great "Incompetency" Heist
Tuesday, 23 May 2006, 1:49 pm
Opinion: Catherine Austin Fitts

"I never cease to be amazed at the extent to which successful policies are portrayed as failed policies, and the transfer of public resources to private parties are spun as the result of government and bureaucratic “incompetence.”...........

Forum List

Back