Where is this 'secret gasoline deal'?

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Does anyone believe that BUSH has more world leaders backing him than kerry?!!!!

It's a moot point. The President is not elected by a foreign popularity contest. Kerry was irresponsible to bring it up in the first place.

Don't worry acludem, its just newsmax, the republican equivalent of moveon.org.

Wrong!

Try looking over the site before making ridiculous accusations. There are quite a few left wing writers on that site as well. They don't collect money towards any campaigns. I would definitely label it a conservative website, but to compare it to moveon is simply laughable. Only you dopes can claim moveon as your own - the republican side doesn't have an equivalent of that garbage that I am aware of or care to read.

Your right. I exaggerated. But it is a pretty far right conservative sight. And I don't claim moveon as my own.

Without a doubt it leans to the right. I think most of the articles are fair and honest though. I've yet to see one person here complain about the accuracy of articles I've posted. And I wasn't kidding when I said they had a few left wingers writing for them. They aren't perfect, but they are head and shoulders above moveon.

Originally posted by acludem
Sure let's create jobs by destroying Alaskan wilderness, there's a great energy policy.

I also take serious issue with calling Bob Woodward a "pro-Democrat" journalist. He's gone after every president, Republican or Democrat.

acludem

OMG YOU GREENPEACE HIPPY.

Originally posted by insein
No according to Kerry, You can meet world leaders in a restaurant in New York if you want at any given time. He said so himself this morning on one of the talk shows. I cant remember which one.

....meeting them is one thing - but if they endorse him whats the secret? When will these leaders come out of hiding?...
I guess we have to take Kerry for his word ....

Does anyone believe that BUSH has more world leaders backing him than kerry?!!!!

Its not how many support you but WHO supports you....if in fact what Kerry says is true. Perhaps that is why he is not willing to let the cat out of the bag...because of WHO....

Originally posted by winston churchi
Its not how many support you but WHO supports you....if in fact what Kerry says is true. Perhaps that is why he is not willing to let the cat out of the bag...because of WHO....

Kim Jong IL perhaps? Any dictator from the middle east? Pretty sure that's something to be proud of...............

John "The Undertaker" Kerry, what a dick:p:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I think the pentacostal leader of Pitcairn Island said he supported kerry. :p:

Pitcairn Island use to be of the Adventist belief. Are you sure you have your facts straight? And no, THEY would NOT support Kerry.

Forum List

Back