Where is this mountain of evidence for evolution?

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
I haven't seen it. What I mean by evidence is factual Information that supports the theory. I've never seen any. So. Here is a definition of a fact.

fact

\ˈfakt\noun
: something that truly exists or happens : something that has actual existence

: a true piece of information

Full Definition
:a thing done: as

a obsolete :feat

b :crime <accessory after the fact>

c archaic :action
archaic :performance, doing
:the quality of being actual :actuality <a question of fact hinges on evidence>
a :something that has actual existence <space exploration is now a fact>

b :an actual occurrence <prove the fact of damage>
:a piece of information presented as having objective reality
in fact

Now. Can someone show me one piece of factual evidence? Just one will do.

You do know that scientific theories are never categorised as fact?

That they represent the current best available knowledge?

Do you?

Still waiting for that evidence. What's the matter? You chicken?

No worries, batshit crazy wackos, here you go, five pieces of 'factual' evidence.

In this article, we look at five simple examples which support the Theory of Evolution.

by Richard Peacock

Five Proofs of Evolution Evolution FAQ

1. The universal genetic code. All cells on Earth, from our white blood cells, to simple bacteria, to cells in the leaves of trees, are capable of reading any piece of DNA from any life form on Earth. This is very strong evidence for a common ancestor from which all life descended.

2. The fossil record. The fossil record shows that the simplest fossils will be found in the oldest rocks, and it can also show a smooth and gradual transition from one form of life to another.

Please watch this video for an excellent demonstration of fossils transitioning from simple life to complex vertebrates.

3. Genetic commonalities. Human beings have approximately 96% of genes in common with chimpanzees, about 90% of genes in common with cats (source), 80% with cows (source), 75% with mice (source), and so on. This does not prove that we evolved from chimpanzees or cats, though, only that we shared a common ancestor in the past. And the amount of difference between our genomes corresponds to how long ago our genetic lines diverged.

4. Common traits in embryos. Humans, dogs, snakes, fish, monkeys, eels (and many more life forms) are all considered "chordates" because we belong to the phylum Chordata. One of the features of this phylum is that, as embryos, all these life forms have gill slits, tails, and specific anatomical structures involving the spine. For humans (and other non-fish) the gill slits reform into the bones of the ear and jaw at a later stage in development. But, initially, all chordate embryos strongly resemble each other.

In fact, pig embryos are often dissected in biology classes because of how similar they look to human embryos. These common characteristics could only be possible if all members of the phylum Chordata descended from a common ancestor.

5. Bacterial resistance to antibiotics. Bacteria colonies can only build up a resistance to antibiotics through evolution. It is important to note that in every colony of bacteria, there are a tiny few individuals which are naturally resistant to certain antibiotics. This is because of the random nature of mutations.

When an antibiotic is applied, the initial innoculation will kill most bacteria, leaving behind only those few cells which happen to have the mutations necessary to resist the antibiotics. In subsequent generations, the resistant bacteria reproduce, forming a new colony where every member is resistant to the antibiotic. This is natural selection in action. The antibiotic is "selecting" for organisms which are resistant, and killing any that are not.

Last edited:
I accept you can't tell the difference between a theory and evidence. That's why you're batshit crazy.

55424416.jpg

No worries, batshit crazy wackos, here you go, five pieces of factual evidence.

In this article, we look at five simple examples which support the Theory of Evolution.

by Richard Peacock

Five Proofs of Evolution Evolution FAQ

1. The universal genetic code. All cells on Earth, from our white blood cells, to simple bacteria, to cells in the leaves of trees, are capable of reading any piece of DNA from any life form on Earth. This is very strong evidence for a common ancestor from which all life descended.

2. The fossil record. The fossil record shows that the simplest fossils will be found in the oldest rocks, and it can also show a smooth and gradual transition from one form of life to another.

Please watch this video for an excellent demonstration of fossils transitioning from simple life to complex vertebrates.

3. Genetic commonalities. Human beings have approximately 96% of genes in common with chimpanzees, about 90% of genes in common with cats (source), 80% with cows (source), 75% with mice (source), and so on. This does not prove that we evolved from chimpanzees or cats, though, only that we shared a common ancestor in the past. And the amount of difference between our genomes corresponds to how long ago our genetic lines diverged.

4. Common traits in embryos. Humans, dogs, snakes, fish, monkeys, eels (and many more life forms) are all considered "chordates" because we belong to the phylum Chordata. One of the features of this phylum is that, as embryos, all these life forms have gill slits, tails, and specific anatomical structures involving the spine. For humans (and other non-fish) the gill slits reform into the bones of the ear and jaw at a later stage in development. But, initially, all chordate embryos strongly resemble each other.

In fact, pig embryos are often dissected in biology classes because of how similar they look to human embryos. These common characteristics could only be possible if all members of the phylum Chordata descended from a common ancestor.

5. Bacterial resistance to antibiotics. Bacteria colonies can only build up a resistance to antibiotics through evolution. It is important to note that in every colony of bacteria, there are a tiny few individuals which are naturally resistant to certain antibiotics. This is because of the random nature of mutations.

When an antibiotic is applied, the initial innoculation will kill most bacteria, leaving behind only those few cells which happen to have the mutations necessary to resist the antibiotics. In subsequent generations, the resistant bacteria reproduce, forming a new colony where every member is resistant to the antibiotic. This is natural selection in action. The antibiotic is "selecting" for organisms which are resistant, and killing any that are not.
1) It could just as easily be argued that all life was created by the same Crearor. Sorry. This is nothing but an assumption.

2) the fissil record is a joke. How do you explain a fossilized tree, standing upright, in two different geological strata? There are many other problems with the fossil record that even many scientists in the field admit too. Besides, the fossil record must be interpreted, and therefore is not a fact.

3) similar DNA means only that. It does not explain why it's similar. And our genetic resemblance to monkeys is an illusion. Our Y chromosomes are so different that they show no relation. This supposed resemblance is nothing but a flat out consstruct and a falsehood.

4) I don't have time to debunk all of those, so I'll just select two that I can destroy off the top of my head. Those embryonic gills and the tail. The gills are actually the baby's ribs. This is a medical fact. Look it up. The tail is the babies spine. It developed faster the the rest of the fetus, and simply resembles a tail. In other words, it's just more make believe.

5) the old story of bacterial resistance through evolution. What a crock. Here's what really happens. Bacteria do not become resistant through evolution. What really happens is that they lose the ability to ingest the antiviotics. This is actually devolution. The exact opposite. This is also a medical fact.

Got anything else? I'm just getting warmed up.

You asked for evidence, evidence is supplied, your invincible ignorance ignores it. You are not warmed up, you are batshit crazy.
So your argument is simply that I'm crazy because I don't agree with you. Got it. I might take you seriously if you could refute anything I said. Forgive me if I don't hold my breath waiting.

You asked for evidence, evidence is supplied, your invincible ignorance ignores it. You are not warmed up, you are batshit crazy.
So your argument is simply that I'm crazy because I don't agree with you. Got it. I might take you seriously if you could refute anything I said. Forgive me if I don't hold my breath waiting.
Look it's Mr. Right and CNM:

ebef17c3c3ff93731a0c18e8cba8794ba04cac0f7eff9631f3d94aa3a64f5e4d.jpg

:rofl:

Really not much point in providing evidence to the anti-evolutionists- their mindsets cannot evolve. Their faith in the lack of science drives them to reject the science that points to the theory of evolution being correct.

We used to throw the Mr.Rights in our school district out of board meeting because they would stand up and start spouting the Gospel According To The Weirdies.

Forum List

Back