Where is there proof of the Rapture?

Cotton Mather is the one that originally came up with the rapture myth.

I'm just wondering why so many believe in it.

Because it's in the Bible. And what other explanation would there be for "Two shall be - one shall be taken, and the other left?"

Exactly WHERE in the Bible Boop? And, is it just cherry picking or does that verse actually have anything to do with the rapture myth?

Because it's in the Bible. And what other explanation would there be for "Two shall be - one shall be taken, and the other left?"

Exactly WHERE in the Bible Boop? And, is it just cherry picking or does that verse actually have anything to do with the rapture myth?

*points up* I posted it right up there.

Matt 24,

38 For as in the days that were before the aflood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 ¶aWatch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

because it's in the bible. And what other explanation would there be for "two shall be - one shall be taken, and the other left?"

exactly where in the bible boop? And, is it just cherry picking or does that verse actually have anything to do with the rapture myth?

*points up* i posted it right up there.

Matt 24,

38 for as in the days that were before the aflood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that noe entered into the ark,

39 and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the son of man be.

40 then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 ¶awatch therefore: For ye know not what hour your lord doth come.
cus its written dont make it so

You are missing the point of the question
where is there proof of the rapture a few words written in a book thousands of years ago is not* proof *
lots of things have been written in books over the years
does that make humpty dumpty or the sugar plum fairy true ??

Last edited:
exactly where in the bible boop? And, is it just cherry picking or does that verse actually have anything to do with the rapture myth?

Matt 24,

38 for as in the days that were before the aflood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that noe entered into the ark,

39 and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the son of man be.

41 two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

where is there proof of the rapture a few words written in a book thousands of years ago is not* proof *

Oh - gotcha. You didn't actually want to know, you just wanted to start shit.

You may have missed the bit where I never said it was or wasn't real. I just linked the verses.

Dumbass.

Matt 24,

Oh - gotcha. You didn't actually want to know, you just wanted to start shit.

You may have missed the bit where I never said it was or wasn't real. I just linked the verses.

Dumbass.
you need to read the OP before you answer
it said

WHERE IS THERE PROOF OF THE RAPTURE ?
unquote

you replied

unquote

in the next post you were asked to qualify *EXACTLY WHERE*
and then you quoted verses

which must be taken as your answer

look at what you post before you call other posters names

if you dont believe say so

I'd been discussing this with my room mate and we've both figured out there is no such thing as the Rapture, yet many Christian fundies insist on it.

My (and my room mate's) question for you Christians, is exactly WHERE is there proof that all good people will be snatched up into the sky?

I think it is near Detroit.

Last edited:
I'd been discussing this with my room mate and we've both figured out there is no such thing as the Rapture, yet many Christian fundies insist on it.

My (and my room mate's) question for you Christians, is exactly WHERE is there proof that all good people will be snatched up into the sky?

I think it is near Detroit.
got second prize in a contest once
reward 2 days in Detroit
winner got 1 day in Detroit

Forum List

Back