Where is the Winter weather this year ?

What happend to the Winter weather this year??.
Someone please tell me?.

I have not seen much cold weather, or snow, here in the northeast. Meterologist say this will be a warmer than usual winter this year. Many temperatures have been above what is normal for this time of year.

Is this Winter weather going to be what winters will be like in the future.? Warmer temperatures.?
Is what global warming is about.?

Yeah, we're getting some cold right now but it has been unseasonably warm all Fall and Winter. Hardly any snow.

Global warming.

Last winter cold lots of snow,this winter little snow and warmer,next year will be different also,After many wintesr in the north east,the one thing is, they are never the same from year to year. Some are warm some are not,same for the summers falls and springs.The last spring nothing but rain and cold,so I suspect we have one that dryer this year,but then might not. Millions of gallons of fuel oil have not been burned this year for the warm weather the greens should like that.

I have not seen much cold weather, or snow, here in the northeast. Meterologist say this will be a warmer than usual winter this year. Many temperatures have been above what is normal for this time of year.

Is this Winter weather going to be what winters will be like in the future.? Warmer temperatures.?

They are dying from the freezing cold all across Europe. Just because it is warmer in N.A. does not mean "global" warming despite what the believers would have you think.

Lowest temps ever in some regions.

Death toll from Europe’s severe cold spell rises to 79

Rescue helicopters evacuated dozens of people from snow-blocked villages in Serbia and Bosnia and air-lifted in emergency food and medicine as a severe cold spell kept Eastern Europe in its icy grip.

The death toll from the cold rose to 79 on Wednesday and emergency crews worked overtime as temperatures sank to minus 32.5 C in some areas.

Parts of the Black Sea froze near the Romanian coastline and the rare show fell on Croatian islands in the Adriatic Sea. In Bulgaria, 16 towns recorded their lowest temperatures since records started 100 years ago.

Death toll from Europe’s severe cold spell rises to 79 - The Globe and Mail

The Telegraph has now just jaked the figure to 220.

The record cold has even touched Africa.

The bitter cold has even crossed into north Africa, where as many as 19 people were killed on Algeria's snow-slicked roads or in other weather-related accidents. Snow also fell in southern Tunisia for the first time in about 40 years.

And the hot summer of 2003 killed 35,000+ in Europe.

One of the primary predictions of global warming, "Wider and wilder weather swings with an overall warming". And that is exactly what we are seeing.

NOAA: Extreme Weather 2011

From extreme drought, heat waves and floods to unprecedented tornado outbreaks, hurricanes, wildfires and winter storms, a record 14 weather and climate disasters in 2011 each caused $1 billion or more in damages — and most regrettably, loss of human lives and property. NOAA's National Weather Service has redoubled its efforts to create a "Weather-Ready Nation", where vulnerable communities are better prepared for extreme weather and other natural disasters.

And the hot summer of 2003 killed 35,000+ in Europe.

One of the primary predictions of global warming, "Wider and wilder weather swings with an overall warming". And that is exactly what we are seeing.

NOAA: Extreme Weather 2011

From extreme drought, heat waves and floods to unprecedented tornado outbreaks, hurricanes, wildfires and winter storms, a record 14 weather and climate disasters in 2011 each caused $1 billion or more in damages — and most regrettably, loss of human lives and property. NOAA's National Weather Service has redoubled its efforts to create a "Weather-Ready Nation", where vulnerable communities are better prepared for extreme weather and other natural disasters.

AKA End Times.

Link: Revelations

:eusa_angel:

See. A lot cheaper than funding NOAA.

:lol:

Last edited:
sharpie-2.jpg

Last edited:

I don't care where the winter weather is.

Last year at this time we had lost more than 5 days business due to weather this year we have lost none.

We have also been saving a huge amount of money on heating bills.

If things keep up, I'll be able to plant my garden earlier this year and thus be able to have more fresh organic food to eat and save even more money by not having to buy any genetically modified crap that the supermarket calls vegetables.

So do i care where the winter weather went?

Hell no, son.

I don't care where the winter weather is.

Last year at this time we had lost more than 5 days business due to weather this year we have lost none.

We have also been saving a huge amount of money on heating bills.

If things keep up, I'll be able to plant my garden earlier this year and thus be able to have more fresh organic food to eat and save even more money by not having to buy any genetically modified crap that the supermarket calls vegetables.

So do i care where the winter weather went?

Hell no, son.

These fucking nuts dont give a rats ass if your electric bill doubles, which would have happened if Crap and Tax got passed. They dont give flying shit that all their hysterical bull crap ends up screwing us when we go to buy a new car. Thankfully, people have woken up and recognized that all the OCD with global warming slams them in the wallet, thus, the steadily deteriorating influence. Every time I see another scam green company go under, I laugh my balls off.

Alaska has been getting some very cold weather, and unusual amounts of snow this winter. Going to be an interesting spring.

80 below is not what I call very cold weather. Thats sIcK cold..........near record breaking.

Global warming? Global cooling?

Nobody knows.

Hope you're not still talking about Nome. Didn't even come close to -80.

History : Weather Underground

pardon me asshole.........my bad. It was only -59 degrees in Circle Hot Springs.:lol: Clearly a heat wave!!! Google it yourself..........

Last edited:
Nearly 230 billion tons of ice is melting into the ocean from glaciers, ice caps, and mountaintops annually—which is actually less than previous estimates, according to new research by scientists at the University of Colorado, Boulder.

While vast quantities of ice melting into the ocean is not exactly good news, Wahr says, according to his team's estimates, about 30 percent less ice is melting than previously thought.

Earth's Polar Ice Melting Less Than Thought - US News and World Report

Its at the ice caps baby!

You almost gotta laugh. First of all the warmers think the sun rises and sets on their back porch. Tip...the earth is round. Look at the freaking news once in a while. It was snowing in Rome. Europe is suffering under a quarter century cold wave. The second thing is that the warmers have the argument covered better than a pack of dogs on a three dog night. If it snows in April it's global warming and if the cherry trees bloom in Feb.....you guessed it.

80 below is not what I call very cold weather. Thats sIcK cold..........near record breaking.

Global warming? Global cooling?

Nobody knows.

Hope you're not still talking about Nome. Didn't even come close to -80.

History : Weather Underground

pardon me asshole.........my bad. It was only -59 degrees in Circle Hot Springs.:lol: Clearly a heat wave!!! Google it yourself..........

It's certainly easier to scout for examples after the fact. Let's throw out a temp and then look for a location. What happpened to NOME, numbnuts?!?! :lol::lol::lol:

You're a joke. :cool:

We got about 4 inches of snow overnight. I hear the snowblowers revving up out there.

Only two hard freezes in North Florida this year, another expected tonight. Usually, we have had 5-6 by now. High temps the mid 70's, a few 80 degree days, throughout January. Average high temp WAS 69.

Seems fairly normal here in Maine.

Not much snow this year, but that's not uncommon, either.

Forum List

Back