Where is the tea party now that Obamba is president? fell in loooove with?

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Where is the Tea party organizers now that the Obamba is POTUS, did they get a signal that he is ok for our interests? just wondering, it does not make any sense to me, I would think they should be more vocal then they have been

You sure post a lot of jibberish.

The tea party didn't exist before Obama numbnuts.

I think maybe you need to watch some more sesame street.

I would imagine that the corporate funding and paid media support is drying up, they have served their purpose and will now be discarded like a used kleenex. Perhaps they will learn a harsh lesson next year when they find that the media soapboxes are missing from their movement and all that lobbyist cash is sent elsewhere to support Romney.

I would imagine that the corporate funding and paid media support is drying up, they have served their purpose and will now be discarded like a used kleenex. Perhaps they will learn a harsh lesson next year when they find that the media soapboxes are missing from their movement and all that lobbyist cash is sent elsewhere to support Romney.

Or they are just smart and waiting for the appropriate time to get their message out. You know, when it can actually have a political impact. Something ows is too fucking stupid to figure out.

Since the 'Tea Party' is not and was not a political party, though some independents used the label for election bids, the various philosophical movements have taken their own paths, though in general it's turned into working at the local level to get candidates that will be viable down the road, with experience.

Google it yourselves, as those of us working in states, want the spotlight off, so that we can work on the message, not the politics.

As for appealing to a broader base, that would happen through local level. Many young people that claim they want all that the liberals bring to court, don't want, can't handle the taxes now. It sort of reminds me of the 'conservatives' that talk about cutting taxes, but not defense, social security, etc. Can't have everything. In fact, thanks to where things stand currently, can't have much of anything.

Since the 'Tea Party' is not and was not a political party,
EVERYBODY loves to party, but did the tea partiers accomplish anything? in which way were they more meaningful then my rooster who at least fertilizes my plants?

Forum List

Back