Where Is the Senate?

What is McConnell doing?

Has he brought ANY legislation to the floor for a vote?

Does he think that the Senate is an arm of the White House?

If he does that Turtle needs to go along with most of the Republicans who refuse to stand up to him
Seems he found Harry Reid's playbook, and is giving it a try.
Whataboutism fail. Harry Reid is a private citizen and the government is shut down NOW

What is McConnell doing?

If he does that Turtle needs to go along with most of the Republicans who refuse to stand up to him
Whataboutism fail. Harry Reid is a private citizen and the government is shut down NOW
And when Reid was in charge he did everything you are whining about McConnel doing, remind us were you whining then too? Or is that different?

What is McConnell doing?

I repeat

What is McConnell doing?

Whataboutism nothing...Sucks when the tables are turned on you, dunnit?....Well, suck it.

He shut down the parks. He shutdown. Annumber of other services that are not shutdown now.
The last shutdown was once again the Democrats who claimed no one was talking DACA. After that shutdown they talked about DACA until it became clear they were not going to get the right to vote immediately then they dropped it like a hot potato.
The Pres gets to choose what remains open, I think. So Obama shut down parks, Trump shut down TSA. The POINT is it was not a "complete" shutdown under Obama. I was just correcting your statement.
He shut down the parks. He shutdown. Annumber of other services that are not shutdown now.
The last shutdown was once again the Democrats who claimed no one was talking DACA. After that shutdown they talked about DACA until it became clear they were not going to get the right to vote immediately then they dropped it like a hot potato.
The Pres gets to choose what remains open, I think. So Obama shut down parks, Trump shut down TSA. The POINT is it was not a "complete" shutdown under Obama. I was just correcting your statement.
What is shutdown is Not determined by the President is is determined by funding at the time of the shutdown. Certain parts of the government are funded this time by the last omnibus spending bill so they are not affected.
be careful of what you're eating No food inspection
Have never worried about what I ate. Grew up eating things that we either grew or hunted. If you are worried you might have a talk with your freind Pelosi.
Just remember ,,if eating something makes you sick blame trump not Pelosi
Also, dems are so concerned with these furloughed workers, but they won't compromise on a simple 5 billion dollar proposal. This would be a drop in the bucket. I promise, the government will waste much more that 5 billion this year.

Make no mistake, dems do not want this shutdown to end. They want this to be as long and painful as possible, so they can use it going in to 2020, and point and say "look at what the repubs did"

The furloughed workers are nothing more than a political prop, to both sides, to be fair. But this feign outrage about these furloughed workers is simply political.
that your asshole promised it and it's all bs means nothing to you?
Yeah, trump lied, misspoke, misplanned, what ever, when he said Mexico would pay for the wall. I get it, let's move past that. ALL politicians lie and make promises they never keep. It happens every election, and the repubs will eat that one.

We can dwell on the trump lie, or we can focus on getting furloughed workers back on the job.

Give trump his wall, let's the workers go back to work.
take the pos russian spys wall and shove it where it belongs
So, apparently, those furloughed workers dont mean that much to you then, correct? You have just proven that sticking it to trump is more important than putting those people back to work.
WRONG sure they mean lots BUT NOT evidently to trump who's ruled by rush and hannity

What is McConnell doing?

and trump has putins

What is shutdown is Not determined by the President is is determined by funding at the time of the shutdown. Certain parts of the government are funded this time by the last omnibus spending bill so they are not affected.
be careful of what you're eating No food inspection
Have never worried about what I ate. Grew up eating things that we either grew or hunted. If you are worried you might have a talk with your freind Pelosi.
Just remember ,,if eating something makes you sick blame trump not Pelosi
Also, dems are so concerned with these furloughed workers, but they won't compromise on a simple 5 billion dollar proposal. This would be a drop in the bucket. I promise, the government will waste much more that 5 billion this year.

Make no mistake, dems do not want this shutdown to end. They want this to be as long and painful as possible, so they can use it going in to 2020, and point and say "look at what the repubs did"

The furloughed workers are nothing more than a political prop, to both sides, to be fair. But this feign outrage about these furloughed workers is simply political.
that your asshole promised it and it's all bs means nothing to you?
Yeah, trump lied, misspoke, misplanned, what ever, when he said Mexico would pay for the wall. I get it, let's move past that. ALL politicians lie and make promises they never keep. It happens every election, and the repubs will eat that one.

We can dwell on the trump lie, or we can focus on getting furloughed workers back on the job.

Give trump his wall, let's the workers go back to work.
take the pos russian spys wall and shove it where it belongs
So, apparently, those furloughed workers dont mean that much to you then, correct? You have just proven that sticking it to trump is more important than putting those people back to work.
WRONG sure they mean lots BUT NOT evidently to trump who's ruled by rush and hannity
No I will blame Pelosi and Schumer.

Mitch McConnell...still sitting on his hands

Forum List

Back