Where Is The Return Policy For This Special Gift?

That's how bad enrollment figures are-they will try ANYTHING to get them up, even at greater tax payer expense.

Wonder how the neighbors will feel about me signing them up for Obamacare as a Christmas gift?

Wonder how the neighbors will feel about me signing them up for Obamacare as a Christmas gift?

no kidding, I can't remembers seeing something like this before
And the best part is, they didn't even ask us IF WE wanted to PAY FOR IT and the people sitting in the little hut

Well, the Website didn't work. Let's try Kiosks. If that doesn't work, we'll go door to door the the Fuller Brush man and the Vacuum cleaner guy.

Yeah, g-d forbid they DON'T get their health care off TAXPAYERS BACKS
I'd be ashamed to sign up there knowing that I would be living off others. Can you imagine the looks and angry stares. what does Obama care is you get the shit beat out you for singing up in a mall

Don't you remember when Michelle wanted everyone to give to the Democratic Party as Christmas and Birthday gifts? Just give in the name of people for their present. "Here Honey, I gave a hundred dollars to the Obama campaign in your name for your Birthday! Don't you just love that gift?"

God forbid people get healthcare

They're not getting "healthcare". They're getting insurance. Sadly, it's lousy insurance with a "one size fits all" approach that increases the cost and lowers the benefits.....

I posted on liberals and bullshit. well that is the Biggest example of it ever.

they will be getting "Health Care" I don't know how those people stand themselves

Don't you remember when Michelle wanted everyone to give to the Democratic Party as Christmas and Birthday gifts? Just give in the name of people for their present. "Here Honey, I gave a hundred dollars to the Obama campaign in your name for your Birthday! Don't you just love that gift?"

well now. I'm liking that idea. and sign up Every Democrat who signed on to pass the POS

well now. I'm liking that idea. and sign up Every Democrat who signed on to pass the POS

Make the representatives who voted for the crap sign up first. NO WAIVERS for them!

I'd be ashamed to sign up there knowing that I would be living off others. Can you imagine the looks and angry stares. what does Obama care is you get the shit beat out you for singing up in a mall

You worry that you will get the shit beat out of you for signing up for Obamacare???

That is absolute nonsense.

Imagine that....Actually having public services that are convenient to the people

I can see why it would outrage a conservative
Yeah, let's move all government services to the mall. Or we could have door to door service. We could simply roll out of bed, sign a few forms and go back to sleep.

Imagine that....Actually having public services that are convenient to the people

I can see why it would outrage a conservative
Yeah, let's move all government services to the mall. Or we could have door to door service. We could simply roll out of bed, sign a few forms and go back to sleep.

Is there a problem with that?

Why shouldn't government services be convenient for the users?

You worry that you will get the shit beat out of you for signing up for Obamacare???

That is absolute nonsense.

Really? you don't think people know what OScamCare is all about? Why do you think the Democrats lost the House and then the Senate? The people were in love with the pos called, ObamaCare. so no it's NOT nonsense

Forum List

Back