Where is the public outcry about this..

If the perp was white and the victtims were black....Is it posible this would somehow be more of a story, a racialy charged one at that?

The outrage over Treyvon Martin is that the shooter got off Scott free.

Look, you're stupid, we get it - it's why you're a leftist.

Zimmerman hasn't "gotten off scott free" shitferbrains. I would bet that he will face manslaughter charges.

YOU and the other leftists want to lynch Zimmerman for being white, but the fact that you have been denied your lynching doesn't mean that actual justice will be denied.

Some crimes gain notoriety because of the outlandishness of the crime. This one gained notoriety because of the perception that justice was not served

And some because of the race of those involved.

Zimmerman has not been charged one month after the shooting.

The media ignored this story for three weeks. It was the continued pressure put on by the parents that made the public take notice and say.....this is not right

But the right wing is just sure that black people kill thousands of white people all the time

Nobody wants to see your moobs....

Strange that you thought of MY breasts?

;)

Most males think of breasts like these when breasts are mentioned.

While some breasts are fine to look at, there are consequences of the request you make...

Unless you're into seeing boobs like Helen Thomas'...

This, of course, wouldn't surprise me...

:badgrin:

Now you think of Helen Thomas boobs???

You need professional help dude.

Zimmerman has not been charged one month after the shooting.

You don't need no stinking investigation - I get it.

The media ignored this story for three weeks. It was the continued pressure put on by the parents that made the public take notice and say.....this is not right

You have a rope and a white hood, I understand.

I'll wait for the justice system.

For the liars on the left:

{Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving
blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Fortyfive
percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are
Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are
black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against
a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes
against whites than vice versa.}

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.pdf

Forum List

Back