Where is the public outcry about this..

OPs point is????????

Oh maybe her point is that black people are terrible people and kill white people all the time and no one cares.

It that your point op?

Based on some responses I've seen about this article, there are actually liberals who believe that the loss of two old people is less significant than the loss of one young person. Especially since that old couple was white, privileged and did not suffer from racist attacks.
Disgust does not begin to express the feelings some people's politics elicit.

The loss of one innocent life in Afghanistan is as valuable as the loss of one innocent life in the USA.

Strange that many on the right view the loss of the 16 innocent in Afghanistan differently than I do.

Last edited:
Support the right to bare breasts!

Nobody wants to see your moobs....

Strange that you thought of MY breasts?

;)

Most males think of breasts like these when breasts are mentioned.

4400014364_8921380dd9_o.gif

Happens with all races.
all scum should be hanged by the neck until dead in the courthouse square.

Thats not was what said in the other case, by the left.

Now, if someone to say this is an attack on white people, there would be condemnation of that statement, and the person making it would be labeled a racist.

Based on some responses I've seen about this article, there are actually liberals who believe that the loss of two old people is less significant than the loss of one young person. Especially since that old couple was white, privileged and did not suffer from racist attacks.

The outrage over Treyvon Martin is that the shooter got off Scott free.

Some crimes gain notoriety because of the outlandishness of the crime. This one gained notoriety because of the perception that justice was not served

Many horrible things happen every single day in the United States. Some of those horrible things catch fire in the media like the recent Treyvon killing, others don’t.

I don’t mean to diminish anything here, but think of it like something “going viral”; sometimes the spark catches and the whole thing blows up and becomes a media sensation, other times it does not.

Did the fact that Treyvon was black (race issue) help “ignite” the flame – probably yes – but there are hundreds of kids just like Trayvon who get murdered every month and who do not receive national attention either.

Again, sometimes the spark catches, sometimes it does not.

Last edited:
There are 46, on average, homicides in the United States everyday. Each one has a story, victims and perpetrators. The people who control the MSM are the ones who select which cases get national attention and they try to find the ones that will attract viewers. They do this by sensationalizing or by injecting opinionated journalism to foment interest. Sometimes facts are skewed or ignored, all to make the story generate viewers. Sometimes these stories do get any traction, sometimes they do not and after they gain traction they become breakout stories like this case.

Some crimes gain notoriety because of the outlandishness of the crime. This one gained notoriety because of the perception that justice was not served

Well that is a distinction, perhaps an important one, yes.

Much of the outrage, the way I see it, coming from the idea that is symbolic of how blacks are treated, not only only by the justice system, but in general, hence comments like "the only thing he was guilty of is being black and wanting candy".

Race not Justice, seems to be motivation behind the Treyvon story. It seems pretty selective that one story dominates the headlines because of race, and the other story involving different races has no legs.

My opinion is niether story should evoke much discussion on race, until there evidence that race was factor in any of the deaths.

Last edited:

Look, you're stupid, we get it - it's why you're a leftist.

Zimmerman hasn't "gotten off scott free" shitferbrains. I would bet that he will face manslaughter charges.

YOU and the other leftists want to lynch Zimmerman for being white, but the fact that you have been denied your lynching doesn't mean that actual justice will be denied.

And some because of the race of those involved.

Many horrible things happen every single day in the United States. Some of those horrible things catch fire in the media like the recent Treyvon killing, others don’t.

I don’t mean to diminish anything here, but think of it like something “going viral”; sometimes the spark catches and the whole thing blows up and becomes a media sensation, other times it does not.

Did the fact that Treyvon was black (race issue) help “ignite” the flame – probably yes – but there are hundreds of kids just like Trayvon who get murdered every month and who do not receive national attention either.

Again, sometimes the spark catches, sometimes it does not.

It's VERY rare that the victim is black and the perp white. Makes it a "man bites dog" story.

Forum List

Back