Where is the Proof that Blacks are as Smart as Whites?

Well, it sounded as if you would have the relevent information at your esteemed mental fingertip.

Let's just assume for the sake of arguement that your opinion is correct: Black Immigrants achieve more than "regular black" students.

Why?

OK Sampson, I did a quick google for Ogbu and his research on Shaker Heights.....

is that what you wanted from me? or has some magical reason to blame whites for the gap emerged since Ogbu's death?

Erm......actually, I thought it was a pretty simple question.

But it seems you have no way of answering it, which is odd, since you're the one that made the assumption that Black Immigrants would preform better academically than the Black population in Ogbu's study.

Let's try ONE MORE FUCKING TIME:

WHY DO YOU THINK BLACK IMMIGRANT STUDENTS OUTPERFORM BLACK STUDENTS AT SHAKER HEIGHTS???

if it means so much to you I will answer. but you have to promise that you will answer one of my questions. directly and with no side tracks. is it a deal?

WHY DO YOU THINK BLACK IMMIGRANT STUDENTS OUTPERFORM BLACK STUDENTS AT SHAKER HEIGHTS???

Why do you think Asians outperform whites?

Why do you think whites outperform blacks?

Its nice that you've tried to jump in here to help the hapless Ian, but I think you're going to confuse him.

So far, this has been pretty easy to do.

But if you also share his assuption, why not answer the question?

Not familiar with those stats, but I do have the general notion that Carribbean blacks are somewhat preferable to American blacks... could be the environmental factor of British educational systems. Could be some white genes in there, who knows.

Whatever slight differences there may be -- and even if they are wholly environmental -- they do nothing to overcome the larger reality of persistent inherent racial differences in intelligence.

Well, it sounded as if you would have the relevent information at your esteemed mental fingertip.

Let's just assume for the sake of arguement that your opinion is correct: Black Immigrants achieve more than "regular black" students.

Why?

OK Sampson, I did a quick google for Ogbu and his research on Shaker Heights.....

is that what you wanted from me? or has some magical reason to blame whites for the gap emerged since Ogbu's death?

Erm......actually, I thought it was a pretty simple question.

But it seems you have no way of answering it, which is odd, since you're the one that made the assumption that Black Immigrants would preform better academically than the Black population in Ogbu's study.

Let's try ONE MORE FUCKING TIME:

if it means so much to you I will answer. but you have to promise that you will answer one of my questions. directly and with no side tracks. is it a deal?

Why should I make a deal? It really doesn't mean so much to me, Ian; I just wondered if you were capable of having a reason for your opinion.

I'll answer questions as I see fit. Frankly, I have no reason to dodge any question.

But, If you cannot answer the freakin' question I ask, then don't. Just say you don't want to answer, so I'll stop wasting my time asking.

as you wish. please stop screaming at me to answer your questions then.

Why do you think Asians outperform whites?

Why do you think whites outperform blacks?

Its nice that you've tried to jump in here to help the hapless Ian, but I think you're going to confuse him.

Not familiar with those stats, but I do have the general notion that Carribbean blacks are somewhat preferable to American blacks... could be the environmental factor of British educational systems. Could be some white genes in there, who knows.

Whatever slight differences there may be -- and even if they are wholly environmental -- they do nothing to overcome the larger reality of persistent inherent racial differences in intelligence.

WJ, I'm pleased to see you have at least the balls to step up to the plate here.:clap2:

I know it wasn't YOUR assuption, but let's proceed with your "General Notion" that Carribbean blacks are "somewhat preferable" to "American Blacks."

When you say "somewhat preferable" does this = "achademically higher achieving" or what?

Read IanC's posts. He comes across as a conspiracy theorist. A believer in unproven conspiracies suffers from a form of paranoia. For instance, he believes a small subset of Americans (poor black people) caused the world wide financial crisis.

:cuckoo:

hahaha. more evidence that you have a severe problem with reading comprehension

I said-
the first is the housing bubble. to right supposed past racial inequalities the CRA forced lending institutions to give out money to under qualified minorities, which snowballed into relaxing qualifications for everybody and everything. I am not putting the blame on minorities here, I am blaming the contortions we went through so that we could pretend all groups had the same fiscal responsibility.
Oh, you are blaming them alright. In your mind they all defaulted on their loans and those loans caused the entire global finance system to melt down. You really are stupid, imo. I mean REALLY stupid.

Read IanC's posts. He comes across as a conspiracy theorist. A believer in unproven conspiracies suffers from a form of paranoia. For instance, he believes a small subset of Americans (poor black people) caused the world wide financial crisis.

:cuckoo:

hahaha. more evidence that you have a severe problem with reading comprehension

I said-
the first is the housing bubble. to right supposed past racial inequalities the CRA forced lending institutions to give out money to under qualified minorities, which snowballed into relaxing qualifications for everybody and everything. I am not putting the blame on minorities here, I am blaming the contortions we went through so that we could pretend all groups had the same fiscal responsibility.
Oh, you are blaming them alright. In your mind they all defaulted on their loans and those loans caused the entire global finance system to melt down. You really are stupid, imo. I mean REALLY stupid.

I used to think that you ranted and insulted and twisted my words around just because you didn't have a reasonable rejoinder to them. now I am starting to think you really can't comprehend the meaning in my quote. a little bit sad but there isn't much to be done about it. are you still upset with your disappointing verbal SAT?

Ravi-- I am curious. did you even understand this little dig at you?

IanC
Member #21028 Join Date: Sep 2009

Quote: Originally Posted by Ravi
btw, Ian, if these kids aren't genetically tested to prove race how can we be sure that the data is even correct? I always put "other" when I fill out these race questionnaires...heck, sometimes I even LIE.

hmmm...if you put other then you basically don't get counted. but if you lie...interesting. you could, actually probably, hurt both averages.

In the beginning God made man, but He took His time reaching perfection. First came the APE, God looked at the ape and decided He could do better. His second attempt resulted in the NEGRO and God was still not staisfied. Finally after several billions of years He created the WHITE man. God stood back, looked at His creation and said "This is perfection".

The other races or 'mud-people' came about via the sexual mixing of the Negro and Ape. The Chinese, the Jew, the Paki, the Eskimo, etc. etc. are simply foolish attempts by inferior peoples at creating perfection but only GOD can create the perfect human - the CAUCASIAN is perfection personified.

Praise Jesus and the Pope,
FR. Yukon

In the beginning God made man, but He took His time reaching perfection. First came the APE, God looked at the ape and decided He could do better. His second attempt resulted in the NEGRO

I thought His second attempt created woman........:eusa_pray:

Maybe, you mean a negro woman:

beyonce.jpg

WJ, I'm pleased to see you have at least the balls to step up to the plate here.:clap2:

I know it wasn't YOUR assuption, but let's proceed with your "General Notion" that Carribbean blacks are "somewhat preferable" to "American Blacks."

When you say "somewhat preferable" does this = "achademically higher achieving" or what?

I guess... also, the accent is charming. Like the guy who did the old 7-Up ads.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_Holder

Last edited:

I guess... also, the accent is charming. Like the guy who did the old 7-Up ads.

Geoffrey Holder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How is it that these Carribean Blacks can do better academically than Black Middle class students? Does one group have a higher IQ?

The Negro is intellectually inferior to the white-man. He can't help it. He was made that way. It is God's will.

The Negro is intellectually inferior to the white-man. He can't help it. He was made that way. It is God's will.
After reading your signature I'll assume that was a joke.

I'm a dumb white man, help me out with some lol's or ;)'s!

When it's all said and done, once you're six feet under NOBODY gives a damn so have at it while you're still able to BREATHE!! If you want to be prejudised and hate certain groups of ppl then GO FOR IT!! Afterall, if you are a person who believes there is a GOD then you better watch out what you do while you are here on EARTH. OR according to the Bible, you will face your Master and account for your doings WHILE you were here on earth. I know I do!!

Forum List

Back