Where is the outrage???

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
Chicago homicides soar in first quarter of 2012 compared with a year earlier - chicagotribune.com

From Jan. 1 through April 1 this year, 120 homicides were recorded in Chicago, up sharply from 75 in the same period in both 2011 and 2010, according to department statistics. Nonfatal shootings totaled almost 490 in the first three months of 2012, up 37 percent from a year earlier.

Is'nt Chicago one of those wonderful no-gun utopias???

Wonder how many of those homicides and gun related injuries were black on black.... :eusa_shhh:

Discuss...

chicago homicides soar in first quarter of 2012 compared with a year earlier - chicagotribune.com

from jan. 1 through april 1 this year, 120 homicides were recorded in chicago, up sharply from 75 in the same period in both 2011 and 2010, according to department statistics. Nonfatal shootings totaled almost 490 in the first three months of 2012, up 37 percent from a year earlier.

is'nt chicago one of those wonderful no-gun utopias???

Wonder how many of those homicides and gun related injuries were black on black.... :eusa_shhh:

Discuss...

I for one am outraged..

Chicago homicides soar in first quarter of 2012 compared with a year earlier - chicagotribune.com

From Jan. 1 through April 1 this year, 120 homicides were recorded in Chicago, up sharply from 75 in the same period in both 2011 and 2010, according to department statistics. Nonfatal shootings totaled almost 490 in the first three months of 2012, up 37 percent from a year earlier.

Discuss...

******* are vile violent animals.

See, I got to the heart of your point in 5 words.

Discuss...

******* are vile violent animals.

See, I got to the heart of your point in 5 words.

Exhibit A

Discuss...

Blame it on the relatively warm weather. These numbers are still half the historic highs that we were having 20 years ago, no?

Chicago is what I might call a "big place" and I would think that actually removing all guns from the city might be pretty difficult.

Discuss...

It's election time and they need dead people to vote.

:dunno:

on a serious note.

Having the harshest arms laws in America did nothing to keep law abiding citizens safe.

they never have and never will.

Englewood had 15 of those murders and it's 98 percent black with a mix of everything else.

but I'd be willing the bet some white people popped some caps into other white people.

Discuss...

on a serious note.

Having the harshest arms laws in America did nothing to keep law abiding citizens safe.

Englewood had 15 of those murders and it's 98 percent black with a mix of everything else.

but I'd be willing the bet some white people popped some caps into other white people.

Chicagos strict gun laws are making things worse, goons feel safer when they mug and rape people because they know they are not carrying anything.

Where is the outrage? A 7th grader shot down and where is the national media?

April 9 – Niven Beluso, a 26 year old asian male, caused by a gunshot in Portage Park.
April 9 – Teddance Steele, a 32 year old black male, caused by a stabbing in Humboldt Park
April 7 – Patrick Swinney, a 23 year old black male, caused by a gunshot in East Garfield Park.
April 7 – Roberto Luna, a 13 year old white male, caused by a gunshot in Brighton Park.
Family said the Irene C. Hernandez Middle School 7th-grader was a happy-go-lucky kid who excelled at math and loved horror movies. On Easter Sunday, Adrian had planned to prank his family on by hiding oranges instead of eggs for the hunt, family said.

"He was just a baby," said Erik Lopez, 28, another of Adrian’s brothers. "They took a kid full of life, a kid full of joy."

Among Adrian’s close friends are the two others wounded in the attack. A 15-year-old boy was shot in the forearm and thigh, and a 16-year-old boy was shot in the arm, but their relatives said their injuries are not life-threatening.

The mother of one of 16-year-old victim said her son told her one of the gunmen emerged from the gangway next to Adrian’s home and asked the teens what gang they were in. The teens told the gunman they were not in a gang — something police corroborated, though they said the shooting may be related to gang conflicts in the area.
April 7 – Tonya Gist, a 41 year old black female, caused by a gunshot in Roseland.
April 6 – Jaleen Armstrong, a 18 year old black male, caused by a gunshot in Chatham.
April 6 – Priscilla Mercado, a 28 year old white female, caused by a gunshot in Brighton Park.
April 5 – James Brown, a 22 year old black male, caused by a gunshot in Rogers Park.
April 5 – Romell Collins, a 26 year old black male, caused by a gunshot in Chicago Lawn.
Tracking homicides in Chicago - Tracking homicides in Chicago | RedeyeChicago.com

Discuss...

Blame it on the relatively warm weather. These numbers are still half the historic highs that we were having 20 years ago, no?

Chicago is what I might call a "big place" and I would think that actually removing all guns from the city might be pretty difficult.

How about impossible.... and if not, only the criminals will have them as we see here....
:cuckoo:

Discuss...

How about impossible.... and if not, only the criminals will have them as we see here....

You think it might be a better idea to just start arming the regular citizens so they can defend themselves, or is that a bad idea?

Discuss...

on a serious note.

Only reason I mentioned race is the fact that the 'so called leaders' dont really give a shit.... in Florida, it was ONLY about stirring up black outrage.
They could give 2 shits about the epidemic of black on black crime.

You think it might be a better idea to just start arming the regular citizens so they can defend themselves, or is that a bad idea?

Works in my part of Texas... yep, there is still violence, but damn it.... I am defending myself.

Works in my part of Texas... yep, there is still violence, but damn it.... I am defending myself.

The most crime seems to be happening in places with the more strict gun laws.

Forum List

Back