Where is the outrage?

bruzz

marauder
Jun 22, 2010
communing with nature
Against male homosexuality on this board? Wait, let me guess... if you tell the truth and call a f*****t a f****t, you get run off the board by other members sympathetic to the cause of male homosexuality. Also, what is wrong with stupid women enabling these gay men? Really, what gives?

Last edited:
Against male homosexuality on this board? Wait, let me guess... if you tell the truth and call a f*****t a f****t, you get run off the board by other member sympathetic to the cause of male homosexuality. Also, what is wrong with stupid women enaabling these gay men? Really, what gives?

If you are going to call people "stupid"......don't enable them by enaabling.

The posters are real what? Young? conservative? Liberal? perverted?
All are of course were handsome/pretty, well educated, etc....

So what I still refuse to get upset over what someone posts on a message board.

A poster on here the other day said they were 12. Kinda felt bad for calling them stupid. All 12 yr olds are stupid.
At least in the cosmic scheme of things.

Last edited:
Against male homosexuality on this board? Wait, let me guess... if you tell the truth and call a f*****t a f****t, you get run off the board by other members sympathetic to the cause of male homosexuality. Also, what is wrong with stupid women enabling these gay men? Really, what gives?

Why do you hate homosexuals?
Why are we expected to be as outraged as you?
Let me allow you to dig yourself a deeper hole..... :cuckoo:

How do you go from anti gay in the sixties, to where we are today with girlie man metrosexuals and openly gay men? We need to stop coddling gay men now to stop them.

How do you go from anti gay in the sixties, to where we are today with girlie man metrosexuals and openly gay men? We need to stop coddling gay men now to stop them.

..from what?:eusa_eh:

Why stop them? When I was young I wanted the male gays to grow in number. Less competition for the available stoned sluts.

Beacause stupid, i am a side effect of the 'free gay men from their chains' movement, and that burns your ass doesn't it?

Please list the positive attributes of gay men to society oh great one.

How come you only mention male homosexuality? Are you ok with female homosexuality?

Please list your positive attributes and contributions to society. Since you're obviously better then gay men, you must have a natural ability to make tremendous contributions to society with ease. This shouldn't be hard for you to list out then.

Why stop them? When I was young I wanted the male gays to grow in number. Less competition for the available stoned sluts.

Good point, yet gay males also sleep with females. Strange, they are supposedly 'gay', yet can get an erection over a woman and have sex with her. Seems it's all about a lifestlye of gratification vs sexual preference.

Beacause stupid, i am a side effect of the 'free gay men from their chains' movement, and that burns your ass doesn't it?

Have you considered trying Preparation-H?

I want to know how gay men are hurting you? And why do you feel the need to tell us what we should be outraged about?

HGTV would be nothing without gay men

Forum List

Back