Where is the outrage?

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
The world media, leftist trash, EU idiots, UN idiots, and muslims rage over the 9 IHH terrorists justifiably killed over the flotilla nonsense - but hundreds, if not thousands, of innocent civilians - were just killed in pogroms in Kyrgyzstan, and not a fucking peep from any of them.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703389004575304233088218848.html

"more than 100 people have been killed since fighting began Thursday night, according to the country's health ministry. The officials say the death toll could be considerably higher, as the current count includes only the dead at hospitals and morgues."

Why the double standard? Oh, that's right - no jews involved...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Part of the very real racisim that is part of the anti Israel crowd. They only see the victims of sectarian violence as convenient clubs to beat Israel with, not as real people.

Thats the OP's point. Horrible sectarian violence in the Mid east with over a hundred dead and thousands of refugees, and it sinks into the memory hole if Israel is not involved.

Thats the OP's point. Horrible sectarian violence in the Mid east with over a hundred dead and thousands of refugees, and it sinks into the memory hole if Israel is not involved.

yeah, osh is not claimed by three major religions as a holy center, kyrgyzstan is also not mentioned in the bible, and if it hadn't US and Russian military bases, no one would give a fuck at all.

this has nothing to do with israel, don't make it sound like it does to whine.

yeah, osh is not claimed by three major religions as a holy center, kyrgyzstan is also not mentioned in the bible, and if it hadn't US and Russian military bases, no one would give a fuck at all.

to get back to the topic, i think it's clear that jews are treated to a different standard than any other people. it's pretty offensive to any of us to whom that would matter.

as for who 'claims' anything.... if a terrorist organization from mexico was firing missies into texas ad cali and demanding the land back, they'd be flattened in about 5 seconds...

and no one would say 'boo'.

to get back to the topic, i think it's clear that jews are treated to a different standard than any other people. it's pretty offensive to any of us to whom that would matter.

as for who 'claims' anything.... if a terrorist organization from mexico was firing missies into texas ad cali and demanding the land back, they'd be flattened in about 5 seconds...

ah, the killed uzbeks are just a podest to stand on in this thread.

well, they weren't for me... until your comment which tried to create a reason for a double standard.

it's pretty clear though there were how many threads on the big bad flotilla that tried to bring night vision goggles, gas masks, etc, to terrorists while it's 'peace activists' used soldiers as pinata....

where are the ones about the uzbeks? certainly their lives are worth talking about, yes?

you are smoking crack. If rockets were flying into texas from Juarez the LAST THING THE US WOULD DO IS FLATTEN THE WHOLE FUCKING CITY ON THE OFF CHANCE THAT THEY KILL THOSE WHO SHOT THE ROCKETS.

I don't know what crazy fucking US YOU THINK YOU LIVE IN but...

:cuckoo:

well, they weren't for me... until your comment which tried to create a reason for a double standard.

it's pretty clear though there were how many threads on the big bad flotilla that tried to bring night vision goggles, gas masks, etc, to terrorists while it's 'peace activists' used soldiers as pinata....

where are the ones about the uzbeks? certainly their lives are worth talking about, yes?

and yet we are here talking about israel despite me trying to keep you from doing it.

i did try to give the obvious explanation why israel will always get more attention than kyrgyzstan or burkina faso. who cares about shell killing the niger delta for decades? or who in the usa cares about the world cup in south africa?

The world media, leftist trash, EU idiots, UN idiots, and muslims rage over the 9 IHH terrorists justifiably killed over the flotilla nonsense - but hundreds, if not thousands, of innocent civilians - were just killed in pogroms in Kyrgyzstan, and not a fucking peep from any of them.

Thousands Flee Kyrgyzstan Violence - WSJ.com

"more than 100 people have been killed since fighting began Thursday night, according to the country's health ministry. The officials say the death toll could be considerably higher, as the current count includes only the dead at hospitals and morgues."

What do Jews have to do with this?

We are suffering from an overwhelming amount of bad news and cannot possibly become outraged about everything.

Ciao!

Quick! Look over THERE!

:rolleyes:

I wonder which side in this conflict the US sends billions of dollars to.. hmmm... (club a pali like a baby seal) DID YOU SEE THAT OVER THERE!?!?! Death of this nature is horrible, Jillian, but acting like a victim when the US doesn't have a dog in the uzbek race is just asinine at best and nefariously disingenuous at worst. It's quite disgusting to watch you bray on about validation for israel under the assumption it's a lack of jews which make THIS humanitarian issue, if you'll excuse the phrase, KOSHER.

seriously.

pathetic.

The double standard is glaring,

No other country would tolerate the shit that Israel tolerates daily.

So in other words, the lives of the people israel kills are worth more than the lives of other people. Yeah, you're a fucking mongoloidal imbecile.

So in other words, the lives of the people israel kills are worth more than the lives of other people. Yeah, you're a fucking mongoloidal imbecile.

you're projecting again, douchebag
:lol:

Thousands Flee Kyrgyzstan Violence - WSJ.com

This is an OUTRAGE I tell ya!!!!!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBCq8XDgrP0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBCq8XDgrP0[/ame]

Last edited:
you're projecting again,

Nothing charms a forum better than seeing a mentally ill fake "mod" derailing a thread. :cuckoo:

I'm sure you found the term I used familiar from your diagnoses, eh mental lightweight?

To the adults, Iran just hanged more democracy protestors, and a cuban democracy advocate starved to death in prison - while the Great Statesman of Brazil, Lula was visiting the prison/concentration camp island. To a reporter who asked him about his feelings on the human rights activist dying, he said: "people like that die all the time, it's not important."

So when jews kill terrorists its a huge media event, and when true human rights activists die fighting for a REAL cause - it isn't important.

So the next time some fucking arab/muslim terrorists get killed by israel and the media tries to blow it out of proportion - THEY will be fucking ignored. Enough BS, either show some balance, or STFU. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Forum List

Back