Where is the OUTRAGE? Biden hired a black face act at a 1985 democrat congressional dinner as shown

twitter.com ^ | 1:03 AM · Jan 7, 2020· |

Joe Biden 1985 democrat congressional dinner... introducing the band singer....Michael Jackson

But, I forget this is a DEMONRAT dinner, impossible for anything racist to go on there!

Where is the outrage?

Only morons support the man, that's where.

Who in the hell cares who he introduced in 1985, tramp is so much worst than Biden.
so you have a picture of trump in blackface???

8E5C2A64-C8C3-4D09-A50E-1AC870E8F08B.jpeg
This is the source hello

Joe Biden 1985 democrat congressional dinner... introducing the band singer....Michael Jackson

But, I forget this is a DEMONRAT dinner, impossible for anything racist to go on there!

Twitter, really??
twitter is the platform,, the video is the substance,,,
my gosh youre a dumb ****,,,

Too many crazies on twitter, 1 name is tramp, I never go there or have an account there, I believe in news.

thats worse,,,youre just shooting your mouth off and ended up looking like the idiot you are,,,

Got a real news source, I didn't think so.

View attachment 299092 Holllly shiat! Democrats can’t get any racist can they?

They actually have in the past. After all, they started the KKK and fought to keep the black man a slave
And today’s urban slave plantations

Now just because the major cities all around the US have crime ridden black on black violence that have been run by democrats for the last 50 years in no way implies they hate blacks.

It's Trump's fault.

He served under a black president for 8 years beginning 33 years after that party. Didn't one of you racists talk shit to me when I posted a story from 1991? Nothing like hypocritical racist white scum.
Or a really dumb black thug!
I didn't know you were black. OOPS!

View attachment 299092 Holllly shiat! Democrats can’t get any racist can they?

They actually have in the past. After all, they started the KKK and fought to keep the black man a slave
And today’s urban slave plantations

Now just because the major cities all around the US have crime ridden black on black violence that have been run by democrats for the last 50 years in no way implies they hate blacks.

It's Trump's fault.

Just because the major cities all around the US have LOCAL ELECTIONS republicans keep losing and crime ridden white on white violence republicans ignore to carnival bark black about black violence that republicans have lost for the last 50 years implies they hate blacks.

He served under a black president for 8 years beginning 33 years after that party. Didn't one of you racists talk shit to me when I posted a story from 1991? Nothing like hypocritical racist white scum.

If this were a Republican your tone would be different. Typical of Black Hypocritical Racist Scum
No, it wouldn't. Not if that republican served 8 years under a black president. When that happens let me know.

There is no "outrage" because the Dems in 2020 care about only one thing: beating President Trump.

So if they think that Mr. Biden is the person to do it, they will overlook everything, such as:

1. His age.
2. His mental confusion.
3. His history of plagiarism.
4. His past harsh words about a certain minority.
5. His gender and his ethnicity.
6. And, yes, his connection to that hiring mentioned in the OP.
Trump is just as old, more confused, has a proven adjudicated record of fraudulent actions, is a proven racist, and is just as white and male.

If this were a Republican your tone would be different. Typical of Black Hypocritical Racist Scum
No, it wouldn't. Not if that republican served 8 years under a black president. When that happens let me know.

Deflection.,, Calling those who don’t agree with you Hypocritical White Scum
You’re nothing but Black Scum
For the most part, Blacks HATE those who aren't Liberal and Republican

Last edited:
There is no "outrage" because the Dems in 2020 care about only one thing: beating President Trump.

So if they think that Mr. Biden is the person to do it, they will overlook everything, such as:

1. His age.
2. His mental confusion.
3. His history of plagiarism.
4. His past harsh words about a certain minority.
5. His gender and his ethnicity.
6. And, yes, his connection to that hiring mentioned in the OP.
Trump is just as old, more confused, has a proven adjudicated record of fraudulent actions, is a proven racist, and is just as white and male.

Why is he a " Racist" because he's against Illegal immigration?

Obama made it a point of dividing the Races just like a Black Boy should

It’s not a big deal because no one was there to catch the act. They’d all gone home already after black face showed up on colored peoples’ time.

Forum List

Back