Where Is the Outcry from "Peaceful" Muslims?

How on Earth can you possibly see not believing in the Tooth Fairy, and seeing those who do believe in the Tooth Fairy as stupid "hate"? Is your faith in the Tooth Fairy so weak that the slightest challenge to it makes you call me hateful?

If you want believe in an imaginary being that's your business. But for you to criticize me by saying I'm hateful because I don't happen to consider people who believe such ridiculous things anything but stupid is simply a sign of your own insecurity.

Most smart people who are religious know how stupid it is but they believe it anyway because it makes the idea of death easier to live with. Whatever helps you get through the day is fine by me as long as you keep it to yourself. Keep it way from me, keep it away from my kid. I don't give a flying fuck what you believe in as long as you don't use it as an justification for doing ANYTHING.

Christians who criticize Islam need to do so in a rational manner and not by claiming Christianity is superior or they need to shut the fuck up because they do more harm than good. The old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" cliche applies here. That's why liberals defend Islam. They hate Christianity and see all criticism of Islam as Islam bashing by Christians. It doesn't help when Christians prove them right.

I criticize you because you cross the line, plain and simple.

First, off, I do not and have not used Christianity as a justification to do ANYTHING. I don't preach. I don't care what you believe in. My defense of Christianity is a direct repsonse to YOUR insult, and nothing more.

However and contrary to popular belief, the Constitution of the United States extends free speech to Christians as well as any-and-everyone else. Try to bear in mind that it is this Judeo-Christian-based society that allows you to express your intolerance and hate for those who do not believe what you do.

You do believe in God...only you call him Frank! At least your sarcastic humor is intact...But let me digress for a moment...did you ever believe in God or partake in some form of religion at any time in your life? Or did you just never believe from the moment of conception? Did your parents believe or anyone in your family? I'm having a hard time believing you never once in your life turned to God unless it was never brought to your attention during your growing years or was frowned upon!:dev2:

Funny thing about that, Arch, and I am sure you will agree with this experience .....

I went to war with a lot of disbelievers. I don't recall coming back with any.

Funny thing about that, Arch, and I am sure you will agree with this experience .....

I went to war with a lot of disbelievers. I don't recall coming back with any.

Funny thing is so many of the party hardy dudes who did not believe or at least said they did not...sure did make the sign of the cross and pray like hell when the proverbial shit hit the fan...amazing how fear brings out the belief mighty fast!

Not quite sure what this was all about...maybe a slap or praise...or neither...no matter I know who and what I am...Do you?...LOL:talk2:

Well actually I had to look up "proverbial", - you use quite alot. And then I stumbled on this generator and typed in archangel and got:

"He that is archangel of himself, will soon be archangel of others."

I still don't know exactly what it is, but I thought you might like it!

Well actually I had to look up "proverbial", - you use quite alot. And then I stumbled on this generator and typed in archangel and got:

"He that is archangel of himself, will soon be archangel of others."

I still don't know exactly what it is, but I thought you might like it!

Now I understand...being that proverbial means a pithy popular saying....LOL:rolleyes:

You do believe in God...only you call him Frank! At least your sarcastic humor is intact...But let me digress for a moment...did you ever believe in God or partake in some form of religion at any time in your life? Or did you just never believe from the moment of conception? Did your parents believe or anyone in your family? I'm having a hard time believing you never once in your life turned to God unless it was never brought to your attention during your growing years or was frowned upon!:dev2:

Nope. Never thought about god. They tried to raise me as a Catholic, and I did make my First Communion, but I was 6 then. The dress was pretty. That's all I remember about it. Never set foot in a church after that until I was 14.

When I was 14 it was time for Confirmation. They made me go to catechism (however you spell it). It was the stupidest thing I had ever heard in my life. The whole idea of the Trinity confused the hell out of me and any time I asked them to explain it they'd just get mad. I was a know-it-all teenager and they expected me to believe such bullshit. I told my father I wouldn't do it. He met with the priest, came home, and said "you don't have to". I have no idea what happened at that meeting, but the priest was a real prick so I can just imagine.

So no, I have never had a thought about god that isn't suggested by someone else. It's a totally foreign concept. I'm just as afraid of death as anybody else, but my fear of death is predicated on how much it will hurt. Not what happens after. When I'm dead I'll be dead. I just hope it doesn't hurt too much.

I criticize you because you cross the line, plain and simple.

First, off, I do not and have not used Christianity as a justification to do ANYTHING. I don't preach. I don't care what you believe in. My defense of Christianity is a direct repsonse to YOUR insult, and nothing more.

However and contrary to popular belief, the Constitution of the United States extends free speech to Christians as well as any-and-everyone else. Try to bear in mind that it is this Judeo-Christian-based society that allows you to express your intolerance and hate for those who do not believe what you do.

What line? What you believe is stupid. Sorry, it is. You are taking my opinion of how stupid what you believe in personally. If you believed it that much, you wouldn't do that. You also keep accusing me of "hate". That also is evidence that your faith is weak.

I have not insulted Christianity. I insulted stupid people who believe in an imaginary being. You happen to be a Christian so you see my dismissal of anyone who believes in a god from a Christian prespective as an attack on Christians because you happen to be one.

I hate Islam. All you other religious people are just stupid.

Forum List

Back