Where is the Non-Stop Media Blanket Coverage ??? Good Guy With Gun Stops Bad Guy With Gun!

Nobody died, so there is no coverage. It is all about ratings and this is a boring story since there is no deaths to take advantage of.

I beg to differ - it isn't ALL about ratings. It is also about AGENDA. Liberals would snatch the guns out of American hands today, confiscating every gun, if they could do it today. Stories like this don't help their agenda. this is not the 1st such incident since the last school shooting...and none of them were pushed in the news.

There is an old saying..if it bleeds it leads. goes way back further than the current partisan bullshit going on

We need to give the school children back their 2nd Amendment rights and arm them.
I know you mean that partially in jest, but that reminded me....

When I went to high school there were a few of us who would get up at the crack of dawn and go duck hunting or deer hunting before school. No one ever worried about one of us driving onto school property with a 12-gauge locked in a truck in a gun rack.

I guess whatever 'THEY' started putting in the water to drive citizens bat-shmidt crazy came later....
Not in jest whatsoever. You're either for the 2nd all the way or you're against it, which are you?

I have no problem with regular guns or guns that have 10 rounds or less before needing reloading. 30 rounds? You only need that in time of war.
... if you're not on a boat hundreds of miles from the action. :biggrin:

LIBERAL: "WE MUST HAVE A SOLUTION TO STOP THESE MASS CASUALTY SCHOOL SHOOITINGS"

NEWS: 'Good Guy With a Gun:' Illinois School Shooting Thwarted by Armed Guard

LIBERAL: "WE NEED A DIFFERENT SOLUTION TO STOP THE SHOOTINGS - OUR SOLUTION!

HERO: Illinois School Shooting Thwarted by Armed Officer Who Confronted and Shot Would-Be Killer

Once these freaks figure out schools are no longer unprotected psycho shooting ranges where they can gun down a lot of people without being in danger themselves this $h!t will end (or be reduced to almost nothing).
Lol
Yep, gun free zones = fuckups... Only thing to show for them is a whole bunch of dead kids/people.

LIBERAL: "WE MUST HAVE A SOLUTION TO STOP THESE MASS CASUALTY SCHOOL SHOOITINGS"

HERO: Illinois School Shooting Thwarted by Armed Officer Who Confronted and Shot Would-Be Killer

Once these freaks figure out schools are no longer unprotected psycho shooting ranges where they can gun down a lot of people without being in danger themselves this $h!t will end (or be reduced to almost nothing).

Nobody died, so there is no coverage. It is all about ratings and this is a boring story since there is no deaths to take advantage of.
...gun free zones are stupidities at work, They’re only good for a whole bunch of the kids/people.

We need to give the school children back their 2nd Amendment rights and arm them.
I know you mean that partially in jest, but that reminded me....

When I went to high school there were a few of us who would get up at the crack of dawn and go duck hunting or deer hunting before school. No one ever worried about one of us driving onto school property with a 12-gauge locked in a truck in a gun rack.

I guess whatever 'THEY' started putting in the water to drive citizens bat-shmidt crazy came later....

Hey, same thing happened where I went to school during hunting season. It wasn't unusual to see a rifle or shotgun in the gun rack of the pickups during the season.

But............................there was one crucial difference. NONE of the rifles that were in the gun racks were semi automatics. They were bolt action rifles, or regular shotguns with 2 shots before being reloaded. They weren't AR-15's.

I have no problem with regular guns or guns that have 10 rounds or less before needing reloading. 30 rounds? You only need that in time of war.
Lol
Fuck face, firearms have no control over people. An Ar15 is just a sporting rifle…
you watch far too many movies made by child molesting Hollywood types…

How many of these crazies are on prescribed drugs by so-called medical professionals? Obviously none these drugs work worth a shit…
All of these medical professionals should be held responsible, after all medical errors are a much, much bigger problem than firearm violence in this country… Medical errors are murder. Approaching 95,000...
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

How many of these crazies are on prescribed drugs by so-called medical professionals? Obviously none these drugs work worth a shit…
All of these medical professionals should be held responsible, after all medical errors are a much, much bigger problem than firearm violence in this country… Medical errors are murder. Approaching 95,000...
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

The fascinating part of the entire discussion regarding this class of Drugs that are found to have been used by nearly all of the Mass Shooters is, they either do not work on their patients, have adverse effects on their patients (including increased risk of Homicide and Suicide), or are less effective than either alternative treatments or PLACEBO (which are sugar pills).

Yet they are INCREDIBLY PROFITABLE to the manufacturer and prescribing Doctor.

Lets play this game then. We don't want to ban them, just make the Manufacturer and prescribing Physician take out a 10 million dollar liability insurance policy for each and every prescription.

Problem solved.

...gun free zones are stupidities at work, They’re only good for a whole bunch of the kids/people.

Where I go to watch baseball is a gun free zone, there has never been a single incident at the location. Seems they work there

Where I go to watch baseball is a gun free zone, there has never been a single incident at the location. Seems they work there
It’s fun-free except for the ubiquitous armed security.

It’s fun-free except for the ubiquitous armed security.

I find it to be full of fun.

Until it doesn't....then no one except the shooter has a gun...just ask the Republican baseball team...you know, when the bernie sanders supporting democrat tried to murder them with a gun....what stopped him? 2 Bodyguards of majority Whip Scalise....and he didn't usually attend practice....

Until it doesn't....then no one except the shooter has a gun...just ask the Republican baseball team...you know, when the bernie sanders supporting democrat tried to murder them with a gun....what stopped him? 2 Bodyguards of majority Whip Scalise....and he didn't usually attend practice....

How many shootings have there been inside of MLB stadiums in the past 50 years?

How many shootings have there been by snowflakes who have gone bat-shit crazy over Hillary Losing...counting the one today?

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back