Where Is The Lefty Outrage at Obama for sending 17,000 new troops to Afghanistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libs think anything Obama does is cute as a button

If your not a lefty, then you really don't know. Libs aren't lemmings like the right. That's why it's so damn hard to get a consensus.

Sounds like more of the messiah shit that they made up.

Let the record reflect that the Pogue here is a Lib and is as such is also a documented, certified imbecile of the first order...

There isn't a leftist concensus because THE LEFT DOES NOT OPERATE ON SOUND PRINCIPLE... as such, there is no objective measure against which a leftist position can be considered... within the ideological left, everything is relative, there is neither right, nor wrong, it's all subjective busy-body PC BS.

Never forget that the ideological left exists for no other reason, than to be the means by which the stupid advance their feelings...

I guess it's ok when he does it because Obama is not an oil-sucking Arab hating racist.

When Bush does it, he's the Devil himself.:evil:

But when Obama does it, it's cute:tongue:

Actually, when Obama does it he has the American People in mind and not a personal vendetta against a Saddam character or the pockets of his cronies in mind.

War is never 'cute'.

-Joe

Libs think anything Obama does is cute as a button:tongue:

Not a lot of substance to discuss, eh?

-Joe

Well seeing as this is the REAL war we should have been fighting all along and not the immoral and illegal Iraq war(finishing daddies mess and going after oil is not a legit reason for war) I think Obama is finally putting the focus back where it belongs...getting Bin Laden and the real purps that attacked us on 9/11.

He is just following Bush's exit strategy in Iraq, nothing new there. But, I'm curious about your statement "going after the oil"? Could you elaborate please??? The reason why I say that is , If it was about the oil...where have the benefits been? Just point that out for me, OK? Or, is this just another opportunity from the left wingnuts to bash Bush??? Being an Independent, I'm just curious. I will be waiting for your response.

Still waiting :eusa_whistle:

Well seeing as this is the REAL war we should have been fighting all along and not the immoral and illegal Iraq war(finishing daddies mess and going after oil is not a legit reason for war) I think Obama is finally putting the focus back where it belongs...getting Bin Laden and the real purps that attacked us on 9/11.

He is just following Bush's exit strategy in Iraq, nothing new there. But, I'm curious about your statement "going after the oil"? Could you elaborate please??? The reason why I say that is , If it was about the oil...where have the benefits been? Just point that out for me, OK? Or, is this just another opportunity from the left wingnuts to bash Bush??? Being an Independent, I'm just curious. I will be waiting for your response.

Still waiting :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

ROFL... Well that's a ROUTE! Yet another leftist position conclusively proven to be total, unmitigated BULLSHIT!

It's gonna be a long wait... as they've no means to answer and maintain any discernable intergrity for their now well discredited argument; all they could possibly do is erase any potential doubt.

Still waiting :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:......come on..anyone??

What should have happened, is that they should have sent frickin 300,000 combat troops in there to begin with and wrecked-shop. Same thing we "should" be doing on the U.S. border with Mexico. This one of the same problems experienced in Vietnam, with increasing and lowering troop levels based on the situation. I'm not military strategist, but IMO, the idea would not be increase then decrease troop levels based on resistance. The enemy will just hide out until you leave then pop up again...which is what is happening in Afghanistan. We should have sent an crap-load of troops in to begin with. Of course, this is just my opinion. I've never served and really don't have the "full-monty" on what's going on over there.

Who the fuck said anything about "going after the oil"?

Is there a quote missing from this one?!? It's driving me nutz!

-Joe

Last edited:

Found it! Thanks...

-Joe

Last edited:

Dudes... There is no 'real war' we should be fighting. War sucks.

And, they (We) have us fighting for something far more valuable than oil... Money.

Western civilization evolved along a pretty greedy line. Seems like a natural evolutionary progression towards a society that runs on money and opportunity. The next question is 'Can we control it?'

-Joe

Last edited:

And, they (We) have us fighting for something far more valuable than oil... Money.

Western civilization evolved along a pretty greedy line. Seems like a natural evolutionary progression towards a society that runs on money and opportunity. 'Can we control it?', that is the question...

-Joe

More "Poor Indians... we got our ass kicked and we're still bitter! Joe? It's over sport... learn to love it or forget about it... it is what it is and it ain't gonna change...

What should have happened, is that they should have sent frickin 300,000 combat troops in there to begin with and wrecked-shop. Same thing we "should" be doing on the U.S. border with Mexico. This one of the same problems experienced in Vietnam, with increasing and lowering troop levels based on the situation. I'm not military strategist, but IMO, the idea would not be increase then decrease troop levels based on resistance. The enemy will just hide out until you leave then pop up again...which is what is happening in Afghanistan. We should have sent an crap-load of troops in to begin with. Of course, this is just my opinion. I've never served and really don't have the "full-monty" on what's going on over there.

"Your opinion is not sensitive to those who would be offended by our taking a dominant military position. It also makes far too much sense to be considered an option. Something far more complicated must be a better option"- "Honest Leftist"

Western civilization evolved along a pretty greedy line. Seems like a natural evolutionary progression towards a society that runs on money and opportunity. 'Can we control it?', that is the question...

-Joe

More "Poor Indians... we got our ass kicked and we're still bitter! Joe? It's over sport... learn to love it or forget about it... it is what it is and it ain't gonna change...

Publi-Dude, you can be such an ass... nowhere in my posts is there a hint of whining. I simply point out that the infrastructure on this planet, especially here in America, that Western Civilization has constructed, which we all use to make our livings and our lives better, has come at a price. Let's respect that price by maintaining it.

Greed has been a tool of evolution in humanity's reach for the stars. A good tool - the infrastructure our ancestors built for us is awesome... almost worth the price.

For its own survival, it is simply time for 'greed' to get bitch-slapped out of humanity.

Exciting times, eh?

-Joe

"Your opinion is not sensitive to those who would be offended by our taking a dominant military position. It also makes far too much sense to be considered an option. Something far more complicated must be a better option"- "Honest Leftist"

'Peace' and 'Fairness' are indeed complicated - ask the mother of any pair of toddlers...

Perhaps humanity is finally ready to grow beyond 'Fuck you!' and 'Mine!'

Exciting times, eh?

-Joe

Last edited:

ROFL... Well that's a ROUTE! Yet another leftist position conclusively proven to be total, unmitigated BULLSHIT!

It's gonna be a long wait... as they've no means to answer and maintain any discernable intergrity for their now well discredited argument; all they could possibly do is erase any potential doubt.

LOL ... damn, though you prove it so often this is just too easy to pass up. Pubicus ... everyone who disagrees with it on even one post ... one point ... no matter how small ... just HAS to be leftist ... LOL ....

Even when they defend his view, or acknowledge that they are in the middle. This is why I love you Pubicus, you make me laugh.

Best solution ... nuke some of their deserts and mountains ... if anything it will cut their numbers with no losses to anyone else, but it will make them scatter like rats where they can be scooped up better. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back