Where is the left accusing Obama of ill will in oil spill?

Yup just continue to blame everyone but your Hopey Changey.

I don't even know what that IS. You keep tossing around this term - what the hell are you talking about???

This President's reaction to this calamity has been pretty lame.

Reaction? As in working with BP to try to contain the leak? Sending in the navy? What? Maybe you're referring to them sending in the coast guard to rescue workers and containment ships even though this mess was caused by a private company? What reaction do you expect from them, retard? Besides, I thought you guys wanted government "hands off' all private business regardless. So which is it?

U.S. fights to protect shore from massive oil spill | Reuters

Obviously the cover-up is already well underway. As usual the corrupt MSM will continue to cover for their Hopey Changey. Could you imagine their reaction if a Republican was President right now? The Liberal nutters would already be screeching about Impeachment over this awful calamity. There is definitely more to this awful tragedy. As we speak,the well is still leaking massive amounts of toxic chemicals into the ocean. They have not even stopped the leak yet. Some have suggested sabotage. I just don't know about that though. There is a massive cover-up well underway though. That much i do know. Their guy can't even criticize BP? Talk about sucking up to the "Evil Oil Companies?" Yikes!

If Bush or a Republican were in office, the "truthers" would already be out saying the CIA bombed that rig so oil prices would spike and Bush's cronies could profit.

Yet, when faced with a nearly impossible odds accident, vs a somewhat likely and logical scenario of an attack, they choose the impossible odds. Of course, they believed in global warming too, so it makes sense.

So, are you advocating behaving like some left wingnuts? I thought you were a different sort of wingnut from the far lefties. I guess not.

They haven't even stopped the leak yet. You Hopey Changeys are completely delusional. If a Republican were in the White House,you nutters would be screeching for White House heads at this point. Who are you lying to? Are you lying to yourselves or us? I'm gonna have to say both. I actually know you Leftist nutters better than you know yourselves. Give your Hopey Changey a free pass if that makes you happy but just don't expect the rest of us to do the same.

^^

No, I'm just wondering where the left wing nuts who blamed Bush and the CIA for orchestrating 9-11 are now accusing that same federal government of orchestrating this oil rig spill in order to build sympathy for cap and trade.

After all they said the US gov't did 9-11 to have a reason to go into Iraq, right? But, no, I suppose they think the US government is only diabolical and evil like that when the leader has an "R" by his name, right?

Hypocrites.

As usual the Left is being dishonest & hypocritical. The Liberal MSM has been especially dishonest & hypocritical on this one. So allow me to sum these nutters up for ya...Massive catastrophic Oil Spill/Democrat President = Not the President's fault and he should be applauded for doing such a good job. Massive catastrophic Oil Spill/Republican President = All the President's fault and he should be Impeached immediately. Sound about right?

I have to say that if honesty and not being hypocritical are the standards, I'll that the left any day. At least they play with the fact. You wingnuts create your own fiction then beat others over the head if they don't accept it.

Nice try but you know i'm right. If there was a Republican in the White House right now,all you nutters would probably be calling for Impeachment over this catastrophe. I think i summed you guys up perfectly. Spin all you want but you know i'm right.

To show you how faaar off base you are.

Bush I was POTUS when the Valdez ran aground. No one called for his impeachment. Why? Because FEMA responded timely and effectively.

Clinton was POTUS during the Northridge earthquake, and no one called for his impeachment. Why? Because FEMA responded timely and effectively.

Hurricane Andrew occurred three days before Bush I left office, and no one called for his impeachment. Why? Because FEMA responded timely and effectively.

The difference between the above and katrina was that FEMA responded timely and effectively. But it would be expecting you to be far more realistic than you are to understand that the calls for Dubya's impeachment were because FEMA didn't respond timely or effectively and Dubya had just moved it from a stand alone cabinet level agency to one of many alphabet soup agency answering to Homeland Security.

Dubya's impeachment was called for because of his incompetency......plain and simple.

They haven't even stopped the leak yet. You Hopey Changeys are completely delusional. If a Republican were in the White House,you nutters would be screeching for White House heads at this point. Who are you lying to? Are you lying to yourselves or us? I'm gonna have to say both. I actually know you Leftist nutters better than you know yourselves. Give your Hopey Changey a free pass if that makes you happy but just don't expect the rest of us to do the same.

Haha, I just wonder how many of these lefties actually have an Obama poster in their bedroom, like a teenage girl with a Jonas Brothers poster!!!

I swear I've never seen such idol worship of a politician before like I have seen the lefties just completely bowing at the presence of their savior Obama.

I have to say that if honesty and not being hypocritical are the standards, I'll that the left any day. At least they play with the fact. You wingnuts create your own fiction then beat others over the head if they don't accept it.

Nice try but you know i'm right. If there was a Republican in the White House right now,all you nutters would probably be calling for Impeachment over this catastrophe. I think i summed you guys up perfectly. Spin all you want but you know i'm right.

Bush I was POTUS when the Valdez ran aground. No one called for his impeachment. Why? Because FEMA responded timely and effectively.

Clinton was POTUS during the Northridge earthquake, and no one called for his impeachment. Why? Because FEMA responded timely and effectively.

Hurricane Andrew occurred three days before Bush I left office, and no one called for his impeachment. Why? Because FEMA responded timely and effectively.

The difference between the above and katrina was that FEMA responded timely and effectively. But it would be expecting you to be far more realistic than you are to understand that the calls for Dubya's impeachment were because FEMA didn't respond timely or effectively and Dubya had just moved it from a stand alone cabinet level agency to one of many alphabet soup agency answering to Homeland Security.

Dubya's impeachment was called for because of his incompetency......plain and simple.

Um, then shouldn't Ray Nagin also have been impeached? Since he could've bused all of those people out of Nawlins 3 days before the storm?

And, speaking of incompetence, just a month ago Lord Obama advocated more drilling offshore. He felt it was safe then. Guess he's incompetent now? I've known he was incompetent since July 2008. Maybe one day you lefties will back away from his pelvis far enough to see that also.

The only POTUS who had the public calling for his impeachment for his mishandling of a natural disaster response has been Dubya. If what you're saying is true, why didn't they call for the impeachment of other GOP presidents because of disaster related incompetencies? Because there hasn't been another one. In this regard, Dubya is one of a kind. Actually, in a lot of regards (and all of them relate to incompentcy) Dubya was one of a kind.

And I've got to add, unless and until you wingnuts realize that, your political conversations will remain outside of the mainstream.

It looks like English. It sounds a little like English. But it makes no sense... AGAIN, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR STOPPING THE LEAK? BP, right? It's their rig. Their mistake. Their problem. Why is this the government's responsibility? Other than trying to keep it away from the shoreline and US beaches, which they are doing... Again, give who a free pass on what?

It looks like English. It sounds a little like English. But it makes no sense... AGAIN, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR STOPPING THE LEAK? BP, right? It's their rig. Their mistake. Their problem. Why is this the government's responsibility? Other than trying to keep it away from the shoreline and US beaches, which they are doing... Again, give who a free pass on what?

You have to realize that all of their capacity for independent thought has been removed by Limbaugh, Beck, Palin, Coulter, and Steele. (Sounds like a wingnut law firm, doesn't it...:lol:)

I mean Obama's response (lack there of) to the oil spill was equivalent of Bush's response to Katrina. Yet the Hollywood types and the leftist media let him off the hook. There is no accusation of sinister motives. What political hacks!'

At least Bill Maher called him out for it. Bravo Billy Boy!

Um, then shouldn't Ray Nagin also have been impeached? Since he could've bused all of those people out of Nawlins 3 days before the storm?

And, speaking of incompetence, just a month ago Lord Obama advocated more drilling offshore. He felt it was safe then. Guess he's incompetent now? I've known he was incompetent since July 2008. Maybe one day you lefties will back away from his pelvis far enough to see that also.

Actually, I don't know if the New Orleans charter provides for the impeachment of it's mayor. However, the people took care of that at the ballot bod.

As for Obama, apparently he's lost confidence in the competency of the oil companies. Like most POTUS', he wasn't an oilfield man and consequently relied on the advice of those in the industry as to how safe it would be to drill offshore near coastal cities.

And maybe one day, you righties will pull your heads from between Limbaugh's butt cheeks to first, breathe, and secondly, to begin to think for yourselves. You seem to think that it is unintelligent to stop going ahead with a plan when the premises of that plan are literally blowing up underneath your feet.

I mean Obama's response (lack there of) to the oil spill was equivalent of Bush's response to Katrina.

How so? What response should have been taken that wasn't? BP said they had control and could stop it. They couldn't - it was worse than they thought. Now our government has to try to contain it. This was caused by a man-made disaster at a private compnay. This is NOTHING like Katrina.

Code:
I mean Obama's response (lack there of) to the oil spill was equivalent of Bush's response to Katrina. Yet the Hollywood types and the leftist media let him off the hook. There is no accusation of sinister motives. What political hacks!'

At least Bill Maher called him out for it. Bravo Billy Boy!

Question. What do you believe is the federal government's responsiblity to an oil rig owned by a foreign company in international waters?

You have to realize that all of their capacity for independent thought has been removed by Limbaugh, Beck, Palin, Coulter, and Steele. (Sounds like a wingnut law firm, doesn't it...:lol:)

Or a very odd sandwich.

Left Wingers are so disingenuous. They know if a Republican was in the White House right now,they would be spinning this awful tragedy in a whole different way. They along with the Liberal Press would probably be screeching about Impeachment today. They can spin all they want but they know i'm right. This White House responded poorly. This is just fact. It's actually just very sad in the end.

Last edited:
Too busy looking for a way to blame BOOOOOOOOOOSH or maybe Palin. This calamity is much worse than this White House & corrupt MSM are telling the people. The chemicals they're using to disperse the spill are actually much worse than the oil itself. What a disaster.

Forum List

Back