Where is the left accusing Obama of ill will in oil spill?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Am I the only one that smells a rat in the oil spill? BP stated that this incident is "virtually impossible" as an accident. As in there is no way it could have occurred "as an accident". North Korea had a ship veer severely off-course en route to Venezuela, and came within a few hundred yards of this exact rig, a day before the explosion. And guess what company was contracted to build and support that rig? A South Korean company.

Also.....Obama sat around for 4-5 days waiting on others to act first and to analyze his response and speech. Just like.....Bush did. Yet, Obama deflects any blame. And the Obama libtard zombies gladly bow to him and beg for forgiveness from him....for what sin I do not know, but they feel indebted at his mere presence.

So, anyway, something just doesn't add up in this event. Obama and the military sent rapid response tactical teams from the military to secure all other oil rigs. Why? And why has the press been banned from coming close to the scene? That makes sense, as any crime scene would be banned from the press. So.....is this a crime scene or not? What is Obama hiding?

Remember......this time of year was SUPPOSED to be about climate change and cap and trade, NOT immigration. Arizona was a shockwave upside the head for Obama, and he DID NOT want to deal with it right now. How convenient that just days later, we see the biggest environmental disaster, maybed ever, for our country? In an event the experts, BP, are saying appears simply impossible as an accident?

You know, I don't usually succumb to conspiracy theories, but I have several clients in the oilfield service industry and they all say that something is terribly wrong here.

Did he say he sent SWAT?

IS that SWAT as in Special Weapons and Tactics?

Since when do they respond to industrial accident?

The whole thing seems odd to me.

Answer: potential terrorist attack.

They're investigating.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Reports seem to be that the rig was torpedoed by N. Korea in retaliation since the rig was constructed by a S. Korean firm. Then the sub detonated itself underneath the rig, thus sinking the rig.

THis would explain the military SWAT teams...

Am I the only one that smells a rat in the oil spill? BP stated that this incident is "virtually impossible" as an accident. As in there is no way it could have occurred "as an accident". North Korea had a ship veer severely off-course en route to Venezuela, and came within a few hundred yards of this exact rig, a day before the explosion. And guess what company was contracted to build and support that rig? A South Korean company.

Also.....Obama sat around for 4-5 days waiting on others to act first and to analyze his response and speech. Just like.....Bush did. Yet, Obama deflects any blame. And the Obama libtard zombies gladly bow to him and beg for forgiveness from him....for what sin I do not know, but they feel indebted at his mere presence.

So, anyway, something just doesn't add up in this event. Obama and the military sent rapid response tactical teams from the military to secure all other oil rigs. Why? And why has the press been banned from coming close to the scene? That makes sense, as any crime scene would be banned from the press. So.....is this a crime scene or not? What is Obama hiding?

Remember......this time of year was SUPPOSED to be about climate change and cap and trade, NOT immigration. Arizona was a shockwave upside the head for Obama, and he DID NOT want to deal with it right now. How convenient that just days later, we see the biggest environmental disaster, maybed ever, for our country? In an event the experts, BP, are saying appears simply impossible as an accident?

interesting theory............highly plausible.

It is indeed hysterical how for years, the k00ks were throwing "Katrina" into every damn political thread, yet not one k00k has even hinted that the administration may have been asleep at the switch here. Cant have it both ways..............automatically means Bush is totally off the hook for Katrina or both stood around with their fingers up their asses. Personally, I think it was the latter to be fair.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
If it's proven that the oil spill was the result of an attack (and not BP's fault), will Obama still insist that BP pay for the clean up?

Just wonderin'.

Did he say he sent SWAT?

IS that SWAT as in Special Weapons and Tactics?

Since when do they respond to industrial accident?

The whole thing seems odd to me.

They don't. SWAT only responds to CRIME scenes. And I believe these were military SWAT teams, which if so, Obama has some serious explaining to do for activating and deploying the US military on domestic soil. I'm all for it, but that would only happen in a time of imminent attack, like 9-11.

My gut feeling? Environmental whackos maybe, but they don't have the technology. But here is a cut and paste from another website, I found it interesting and feel Obama is seriously decieving us because he does not need this type of environmental or political terror attack on his watch:

"US Orders Blackout Over North Korean Torpedoing Of Gulf Of Mexico Oil Rig

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today written by Russia’s Northern Fleet is reporting that the United States has ordered a complete media blackout over North Korea’s torpedoing of the giant Deepwater Horizon oil platform owned by the World’s largest offshore drilling contractor Transocean that was built and financed by South Korea’s Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., that has caused great loss of life, untold billions in economic damage to the South Korean economy, and an environmental catastrophe to the United States.

Most important to understand about this latest attack by North Korea against its South Korean enemy is that under the existing “laws of war” it was a permissible action as they remain in a state of war against each other due to South Korea’s refusal to sign the 1953 Armistice ending the Korean War.

To the attack itself, these reports continue, the North Korean “cargo vessel” Dai Hong Dan believed to be staffed by 17th Sniper Corps “suicide” troops left Cuba’s Empresa Terminales Mambisas de La Habana (Port of Havana) on April 18th whereupon it “severely deviated” from its intended course for Venezuela’s Puerto Cabello bringing it to within 209 kilometers (130 miles) of the Deepwater Horizon oil platform which was located 80 kilometers (50 miles) off the coast of the US State of Louisiana where it launched an SSC Sang-o Class Mini Submarine (Yugo class) estimated to have an operational range of 321 kilometers (200 miles).

On the night of April 20th the North Korean Mini Submarine manned by these “suicidal” 17th Sniper Corps soldiers attacked the Deepwater Horizon with what are believed to be 2 incendiary torpedoes causing a massive explosion and resulting in 11 workers on this giant oil rig being killed outright. Barely 48 hours later, on April 22nd , this North Korean Mini Submarine committed its final atrocity by exploding itself directly beneath the Deepwater Horizon causing this $1 Billion oil rig to sink beneath the seas and marking 2010’s celebration of Earth Day with one of the largest environmental catastrophes our World has ever seen.

To the reason for North Korea attacking the Deepwater Horizon, these reports say, was to present US President Obama with an “impossible dilemma” prior to the opening of the United Nations Review Conference of the Parties to the Treat on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) set to begin May 3rd in New York.

This “impossible dilemma” facing Obama is indeed real as the decision he is faced with is either to allow the continuation of this massive oil leak catastrophe to continue for months, or immediately stop it by the only known and proven means possible, the detonation of a thermonuclear device.

Russian Navy atomic experts in these reports state that should Obama choose the “nuclear option” the most viable weapon at his disposal is the United States B83 (Mk-83) strategic thermonuclear bomb having a variable yield (Low Kiloton Range to 1,200 Kilotons) which with its 12 foot length and 18 inch diameter, and weighing just over 2,400 pounds, is readily able to be deployed and detonated by a remote controlled mini-sub.

Should Obama choose the “nuclear option” it appears that he would be supported by the International Court of Justice who on July 8, 1996 issued an advisory opinion on the use of nuclear weapons stating that they could not conclude definitively on these weapons use in “extreme circumstances” or “self defense”.

On the other hand, if Obama chooses the “nuclear option” it would leave the UN’s nuclear conference in shambles with every Nation in the World having oil rigs off their coasts demanding an equal right to atomic weapons to protect their environment from catastrophes too, including Iran.

To whatever decision Obama makes it remains a fact that with each passing hour this environmental catastrophe grows worse. And even though Obama has ordered military SWAT teams to protect other oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico from any further attack, and further ordered that all drilling in the Gulf of Mexico be immediately stopped, this massive oil spill has already reached the shores of America and with high waves and more bad weather forecast the likelihood of it being stopped from destroying thousands of miles of US coastland and wildlife appears unstoppable.

And not just to the environmental catastrophe that is unfolding the only devastation to be wrecked upon the United States and South Korea by this North Korean attack as the economic liabilities associated with this disaster are estimated by these Russian reports to be between $500 Billion to $1.5 Trillion, and which only a declaration of this disaster being an “act of war” would free some the World’s largest corporations from bankruptcy.

Important to note too in all of these events was that this was the second attack by North Korea on its South Korean enemy, and US ally, in a month as we had reported on in our March 28th report titled “Obama Orders ‘Immediate Stand-down’ After Deadly North Korean Attack” and which to date neither the Americans or South Korea have retaliated for and giving one senior North Korean party leader the courage to openly state that the North Korean military took “gratifying revenge” on South Korea."

Also, in February of 2010, North Korea threatened to attack the US if they continued to hold war games with South Korea in March 2010, which we of course did. And there is a documented history of North Korea training their elite troops to make attacks on oil rigs, in preparation to attack the rigs of South Korea and Japan. A rogue North Korean ship, in the Gulf, steering severely off-course en route to what country?

This is NOT an accident. BP would not allow it. With so much anti-oil pressure right now, these oil companies know if they are not 100% dedicated to safety, and with leftist commies on power, 1 minor accident could spell political doom for them. This? This is the left's dream come true. BP would never leave themselves open to this. No company would.

This is purely a CRIME SCENE. Why else would SWAT be on scene?

Reading up some more through Google (funny how thats our best source instead of Fox/NBC etc) and this is looking more and more like a terrorist attack.

And if so.......we CAN NOT blame Obama. I know, I'll blame him for the response and cover up, for jumping the gun and blaming everyone in private work, but if and when this news breaks, we cannot blame Obama, seriously. Clinton had a chance to deal with N. Korea and didn't. So did Bush. So did Obama.

If what it appears comes to be true, we must find what nation enabled this. Venezuela likely, probably Cuba also. And, then what? 2 major terror attacks, by foreign enemies, within 10 years? And we are still debating whether or not to seal our borders?

If it's proven that the oil spill was the result of an attack (and not BP's fault), will Obama still insist that BP pay for the clean up?

Just wonderin'.
Er last I heard Obama was indeed insisting that BP pay. I do not understand why you right of senses er center political types don't love Obama. He supports offshore drilling, on shore nuke power plants and windfarms off shore of the Kennedy cape cod view.

He is assassinating terrorists using drones and when his bad idea about civilian trials for terrorists did not work he went right back to tribunals. He is Bush without being brain dead and incompetent.

Last edited:
Careful with this political boomerang, rightwingers. There are somethings you have to remember that you endorsed through your propaganda.

Such as

1)Government need to stay out of the way of private industries, as stated by many conservatives politicians

2)The Spill and assessment of the spill was conducted by the same private company

3)The ecological effect of this spill could damage the potential of other agri-industries (such as fisheries).

In other words--our leftist administration gains politically from not acting!! "Drill Baby Drill" looks more like "Spill and Kill the Gulf coast" each passing day!! Add in the fact that oil companies suggested that such a spill can only happen in a left nutwingers fantasy, the attempt to blame Obama for this "Man Made Disaster" will only blow up in a republicans face!!

A political boomerang. I saw FOX playing with the idea of "blaming Obama" and was subtly advised not to by some on the right.

We don't yet know if it was a spill or the result of an attack. Let's find out first.

Careful with this political boomerang, rightwingers. There are somethings you have to remember that you endorsed through your propaganda.

Such as

1)Government need to stay out of the way of private industries, as stated by many conservatives politicians

2)The Spill and assessment of the spill was conducted by the same private company

3)The ecological effect of this spill could damage the potential of other agri-industries (such as fisheries).

In other words--our leftist administration gains politically from not acting!! "Drill Baby Drill" looks more like "Spill and Kill the Gulf coast" each passing day!! Add in the fact that oil companies suggested that such a spill can only happen in a left nutwingers fantasy, the attempt to blame Obama for this "Man Made Disaster" will only blow up in a republicans face!!

A political boomerang. I saw FOX playing with the idea of "blaming Obama" and was subtly advised not to by some on the right.

You are correct, actually. Whether it is a terror attack or that 0.01% chance that this type accident did occur, one thing is true:

The left is SECRETLY CELEBRATING this. As sick as it is, every fu**ing limp wristed liberal in America right now is secretly cheering inside their minds because they know they can use this as an example of why drilling is bad and their environmental cause is worthwhile.

You libtards can deny this, but it is easy to sense. You are all gushing inside with excitement at the political spin you can put on this, and it is quite disgusting.

However, I ask you this: How are you going to respond when the news breaks that it was in fact a terror attack......or worse, an act of war?

Such as

You are correct, actually. Whether it is a terror attack or that 0.01% chance that this type accident did occur, one thing is true:

The left is SECRETLY CELEBRATING this. As sick as it is, every fu**ing limp wristed liberal in America right now is secretly cheering inside their minds because they know they can use this as an example of why drilling is bad and their environmental cause is worthwhile.

You libtards can deny this, but it is easy to sense. You are all gushing inside with excitement at the political spin you can put on this, and it is quite disgusting.

However, I ask you this: How are you going to respond when the news breaks that it was in fact a terror attack......or worse, an act of war?

Indeed...........but while they celebrate, most of these k00ks have the political IQ of a handball. When gas goes to over $4.00 again, every American and their brother will support drilling. The only ones who wont are the fringe k00ks who are politically irrelevant despite thinking themselves to be mainstream.

We don't yet know if it was a spill or the result of an attack. Let's find out first.

Thats true. But lets discuss the chances or issues:

Accident:

- Private industry is all coming out and saying this accident is nearly impossible to have occurred. The chances are near zero.
- With the political climate the way it is, and who is in power, you all know the oil companies recognize their label of Public Enemy #1 and are absolutely certain that any minor accident would be a disaster, and thus take all steps to prevent one (thats why they need the billions in profits to fund these safety measures).

Terror act or act of war:

- N. Korea threatened us 2 months ago, and has a history of training their specops guys to take out oil rigs of S. Korea and Japan.
- See all my above info, regarding N. Korean ship veering severely off course towards rig the day before.
- Venezuela and Iran would be more than happy to assist. My guess is so would China and Russia, since they see we have a leader who will respond with weakness and secret sympathy to their cause.

Such as

Indeed...........but while they celebrate, most of these k00ks have the political IQ of a handball. When gas goes to over $4.00 again, every American and their brother will support drilling. The only ones who wont are the fringe k00ks who are politically irrelevant despite thinking themselves to be mainstream.

$4.00 gas would cripple our economy, which is just beginning to recover. How does one force $4 gas on the US?

Attacking and sinking oil rigs would be a start.

My only problem with this is how did it get by the Navy and Coast Guard?

obama sent military swat teams to protect oil rigs from submarine attacks.....

is that the jist of this conspiracy therory.....

obama sent military swat teams to protect oil rigs from submarine attacks.....

is that the jist of this conspiracy therory.....

There would be only one reason for military teams to be there, and it ain't to cleanup some oily Brown Pelicans.

The last I read about North Korean subs is that they are all diesel and they have around 20 and they were made in the 50s and come from the old USSR.

Diesel, that means they can run quietly for like two days. Then they have to surface to take in air. Now, when they are submerged and running on electric power, they are quiet. But when they surface, they are really noisy.

So, how did they get to the Gulf of Mexico? Go around Canada in the north? Around South America in the south? Travel 20 thousand miles across the Atlantic?

You know? I think this thread belongs in the "conspiracy" zone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back