Where is the GOP health plan I want to rip it apart?

mle170114c20170113095854.jpg

Where is it. They had years to come up with something, so where is it? I am sure it will not be anything except buy across state lines (never worked) increase HSA's(not for those on lower incomes, and don't get sick.

You keep saying, "Where is it." "They've had years."

Chick, do you not realize that Trump steps into office on January 20th? The guy (and a lot of congress members) didn't even know if they were going to be re-elected and who their future president was going to be until two months ago. After that two months there were federal holidays consisting of Christmas, New Year's, Martin Luther King Day, and Thanksgiving, electoral votes where your fellow liberals embarrassed themselves, and then there was a congressional recess in there. Congress didn't even gain majority republican control in all parties until two months ago either, at least on the senate side.

The government has been busy with electoral college votes, holidays, recess, and is now just beginning to come back together to work on a plan to repel Obamacare. If it takes time to "get it right," then that's fine. At least if they take their time and get it right, it'll be more than what Obama and the Democrats did back in 2011 when they thought handing out a fine to everyone who didn't want to pay for their 200% premium increase was a good idea while poor people pay $0 or $20 a month even though most of them are on welfare.

Where is it. They had years to come up with something, so where is it? I am sure it will not be anything except buy across state lines (never worked) increase HSA's(not for those on lower incomes, and don't get sick.

Chick, do you not realize that Trump steps into office on January 20th? The guy (and a lot of congress members) didn't even know if they were going to be re-elected and who their future president was going to be until two months ago. After that two months there were federal holidays consisting of Christmas, New Year's, Martin Luther King Day, and Thanksgiving, electoral votes where your fellow liberals embarrassed themselves, and then there was a congressional recess in there. Congress didn't even gain majority republican control in all parties until two months ago either, at least on the senate side.

The government has been busy with electoral college votes, holidays, recess, and is now just beginning to come back together to work on a plan to repel Obamacare. If it takes time to "get it right," then that's fine. At least if they take their time and get it right, it'll be more than what Obama and the Democrats did back in 2011 when they thought handing out a fine to everyone who didn't want to pay for their 200% premium increase was a good idea while poor people pay $0 or $20 a month even though most of them are on welfare.

I'm not talking Trump I am talking the GOP. They have voted to repeal the ACA over 50 times and still have nothing even comparable to it.

That fine needs to be increase for people who chose not to carry health insurance. Freeloaders is what I call them. I can assure you that many GOP will not be re elected, and that it takes 60 votes to repeal the ACA and the congress is not going to get it. So its here to stay, and also when the Dems get control the house in 2018, it will be here to stay.

Macomb County in Mi had the largest turn out of those pro the ACA when Bernie, Schumer and Stabenow, hosted a rally, a country that supposedly vote and carried the state for Trump. So even his supporters who some said didn't realize that Obamacare was the same as the ACA, that is why Trump loved the poorly educated.

Rand Paul's plan, from what I've read, sounds pretty reasonable. Details are sketchy, but the parts I like so far:

1. Expand HSAs to allow for both larger accounts and greater leeway in how the money is spent.
2. Change the tax deductions for health insurance to be tax deductions for the HSAs instead. This means the government isn't just funneling money to insurance companies, or setting themselves up to dictate which plans deserve government sponsorship and which don't.
3. Drop the delusional ban on pre-existing conditions exclusion, and instead focus on deregulating insurance - making cheaper insurance plans legal.

There will be tremendous pressure from the rest of Congress, both Democrats and Republicans, to turn it into another insurance industry boondoggle, but who knows ... politics these days are nothing if not surprising.

They wasted time and money (our money) trying to repeal the ACA over 50 times knowing Pres Obama would veto it,

that shows how stupid they are, doing the same thing over and over and over again with the same results.

You really think they can come up with a plan that is as good as the ACA, I do not.

Be sure to follow the links (health insurance before the ACA):

The US is the “only industrialized nation that relies heavily on a for-profit medical insurance industry to provide basic health care," as Senator Dianne Feinstein has said, and the Pulitzer Prize–winning Politifact watchdog group has confirmed.[1] The Kaiser Family Foundation claims that health insurance costs are driven not only by the added cost of health insurers making their profits, but also by rising health costs and administrative costs.[2]

In 2004, employer-sponsored health insurance premiums grew 11.2% to $9,950 for family coverage, and $3,695 for a single person, according to a survey by the Kaiser Family Foundation and Health Research and Education Trust. The survey also found that 61% of workers were receiving employer sponsored health insurance.[3]

Five years later, Kaiser’s 2009 survey found that employer health insurance premiums were $13,375 for a family and $4,824 for a single person. About 60% of workers were receiving employer sponsored health insurance. Less than half (46%) of employees at small firms with 3 to 9 workers received coverage. As of 2008, the percentage of Americans receiving employer sponsored health insurance had declined for the eighth consecutive year, says the Kaiser Family Foundation.[4]

From 1999 to 2009, Kaiser found that the insurance premiums had climbed 131% or 13.1% per year, and workers’ contribution toward paying that premium jumped 128% or 12.8% per year. In 1999, workers’ average contribution to the premium was $1,543, and in 2009 it was $3,515. For employers, their contribution was $4,247 in 1999 and $9,860 in 2009.[5]

The lower a family's income is, the less likely that they can purchase health insurance, according to 2008 US Census figures. About 14.5% of households with $50,000 to $75,000 in income did not have health insurance. While 24.5% of households with $25,000 or less income went without hehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_insurance_costs_in_the_United_Statesalth insurance.[6]

It's simple really. Keep all the big government programs in place, only, repeal the mandate so that the debt explodes exponentially.

In the words of Bill Clinton, the ACA is a crazy scheme that is destroying the Middle Class. because the burden of paying for it has been placed on them alone.

That is the beauty of the two party system. You have one party forcing things on us we can't afford, and the other party that makes sure we never have to pay for them.

I'm not talking Trump I am talking the GOP. They have voted to repeal the ACA over 50 times and still have nothing even comparable to it.

That fine needs to be increase for people who chose not to carry health insurance. Freeloaders is what I call them. I can assure you that many GOP will not be re elected, and that it takes 60 votes to repeal the ACA and the congress is not going to get it. So its here to stay, and also when the Dems get control the house in 2018, it will be here to stay.

Macomb County in Mi had the largest turn out of those pro the ACA when Bernie, Schumer and Stabenow, hosted a rally, a country that supposedly vote and carried the state for Trump. So even his supporters who some said didn't realize that Obamacare was the same as the ACA, that is why Trump loved the poorly educated.

I'm so glad you think a single man who makes $14 an hour before taxes should pay $368 a month for health insurance that they don't even use or face a fine in the $1,000's on their tax return every year. 'Free loaders" are your democrat buddies that get free health insurance that the working taxpayers subsidize and those under age 26 who don't have to pay because they're under their parent's insurance plan. In my opinion there shouldn't be a fine at all... That's why they call the U.S a free country and call it a free market.

I'm from New York and I don't even like Schumer as a politician. He's just another New York City guy representing New York because the rest of the state doesn't matter, that's why we have Cuomo too.

While Bernie's heart is in the right place, he would've been a shitty president, not because I don't agree with some of his ideas, but because an American congress would never let him pass anything, sorta like Obama over the last four years.

In the words of Bill Clinton, the ACA is a crazy scheme that is destroying the Middle Class. because the burden of paying for it has been placed on them alone.

Speaking at a Democratic rally in Flint, Michigan, the former president ripped into the Affordable Care Act (ACA) for flooding the health care insurance market and causing premiums to rise for middle-class Americans who do not qualify for subsidies.

"So you've got this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care and then the people who are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half. It's the craziest thing in the world," Clinton said.

On Tuesday, he tried to clean up his criticism.

"Look, the Affordable Health Care Act did a world of good, and the 50-something efforts to repeal it that the Republicans have staged were a terrible mistake," Clinton said at a rally in Athens, Ohio. "We, for the first time in our history, at least are providing insurance to more than 90% of our people."

Read More

"But there is a group of people -- mostly small business owners and employees -- who make just a little too much money to qualify for Medicaid expansion or for the tax incentives who can't get affordable health insurance premiums in a lot of places. And the reason is they're not in big pools," Clinton said. "So they have no bargaining power."

Bill Clinton calls Obamacare 'the craziest thing in the world,' later tries to walk it back - CNNPolitics.com

First a family of 4 gets subsidies up to 100,000 grand and two his paid about Medicaid expansion is the GOP faults for not expanding Medicaid in their states.

He is right the GOP states did everything they could to make sure the ACA didn't work. I guess it depends on what the middle class is, I call it the median income , which is according to most places 55 grand a year.

They wasted time and money (our money) trying to repeal the ACA over 50 times knowing Pres Obama would veto it,

that shows how stupid they are, doing the same thing over and over and over again with the same results.

You really think they can come up with a plan that is as good as the ACA, I do not.

The US is the “only industrialized nation that relies heavily on a for-profit medical insurance industry to provide basic health care," as Senator Dianne Feinstein has said, and the Pulitzer Prize–winning Politifact watchdog group has confirmed.[1] The Kaiser Family Foundation claims that health insurance costs are driven not only by the added cost of health insurers making their profits, but also by rising health costs and administrative costs.[2]

In 2004, employer-sponsored health insurance premiums grew 11.2% to $9,950 for family coverage, and $3,695 for a single person, according to a survey by the Kaiser Family Foundation and Health Research and Education Trust. The survey also found that 61% of workers were receiving employer sponsored health insurance.[3]

Five years later, Kaiser’s 2009 survey found that employer health insurance premiums were $13,375 for a family and $4,824 for a single person. About 60% of workers were receiving employer sponsored health insurance. Less than half (46%) of employees at small firms with 3 to 9 workers received coverage. As of 2008, the percentage of Americans receiving employer sponsored health insurance had declined for the eighth consecutive year, says the Kaiser Family Foundation.[4]

From 1999 to 2009, Kaiser found that the insurance premiums had climbed 131% or 13.1% per year, and workers’ contribution toward paying that premium jumped 128% or 12.8% per year. In 1999, workers’ average contribution to the premium was $1,543, and in 2009 it was $3,515. For employers, their contribution was $4,247 in 1999 and $9,860 in 2009.[5]

The lower a family's income is, the less likely that they can purchase health insurance, according to 2008 US Census figures. About 14.5% of households with $50,000 to $75,000 in income did not have health insurance. While 24.5% of households with $25,000 or less income went without hehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_insurance_costs_in_the_United_Statesalth insurance.[6]

Clown Obama is history ,just as Obamacare is history..............:ahole-1:

Need I remind you he left town with the highest rating and your president took office with the lowest rating.

Yes I put Prices plan up for all to see. Asshole!!!!

Need I remind you he left town with the highest rating and your president took office with the lowest rating.

Giving free shit to asshole deadbeats would make them like him.:ahole-1:

Giving free shit to asshole deadbeats would make them like him.:ahole-1:

The ACA is not free, asshole.

Forum List

Back