Where is the FEMA lockdown after Sandy?!!!

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
Sandy was just as bad, if not worse than Katrina. already 109 dead..homes destroyed, looting, people fighting over gas and food and water, homes and apartments and businesses and churches and subways all flooded. bridges made unsafe to cross, etc...but no FEMA to gun down the looters and beat the living shit outta people trying to survive...hmmm....what's wrong with this picture?

In New Orleans hundreds and hundreds of people were not allowed to check on their property but instead herded into the shitty Superdome and camped out on the freeways with no help and left to rot and fester while the FEMA bootjacks locked down the city and unarmed the people who were left trying to defend their property. and when they tried to loot some things to survive with they were arrested or worse, SHOT DEAD.

Why isnt' this Gustapo bullshit not happening in New Jersey/ New York after Sandy?

Gotta love racism:clap2:

Freddie Mac lends a helping hand to Sandy stricken homeowners...
:clap2:
Freddie Mac Has Good News for Home-Owning Sandy Victims
11/02/12 --- Hurricane Sandy's deadly dance through some of the U.S's most highly populated areas was terrible for many, but what does it mean for homeowners in its path?
No doubt, they are already dealing with a litany of major problems, including power outages, lack of food and gasoline and the need for quality health care for young, old and otherwise afflicted friends and family members. But when the smoke clears, the lights go back on and the kids and grandparents are safe, homeowners may have another Mother Nature-induced migraine: the survival of their homes. There is good news. If your home mortgage is backed by Freddie Mac and your home was damaged or your income stream reduced or curbed because of Sandy, you do have some relief options, the nation's largest mortgage provider said this week.

Freddie Mac, which says it has already financed 924,000 U.S. home purchases in the first half of 2012 and kept 81,000 U.S homes out of foreclosure, says it's taking active steps to help homeowners down and out from the hurricane. In a statement released Tuesday, Freddie Mac says its "full menu of relief policies for borrowers affected by disaster is being extended to homeowners whose homes were damaged or destroyed by Hurricane Sandy." The mortgage giant does have a few rules for homeowners.

Their homes need to be in areas that the White House has already declared to be major disaster areas (which includes all of Connecticut, New Jersey and New York), or that are eligible for individual emergency disaster relief, which includes a wider number of Eastern and Northeastern U.S. states. If you're not sure where your state stands in terms of federal government disaster relief, visit the Federal Emergency Management website. Relief can come in many forms, says Freddie Mac, including temporary relief from having to make mortgage payments.

MORE

Painful Lessons from Hurricane Sandy

Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh @ Painful Lessons from Hurricane Sandy

Having lived in the Tornado Alley for 30 years, I have learned many valuable lessons. After many raging tornadoes, straight line winds, and hurricanes I understood that churches and other Americans near and far, not the big government, were the first line of defense after a disaster.

Mennonites, Baptists, Mormons, and the National Guard came by truckloads with bulldozers, shovels, and chain saws to extricate their fellow Americans from trees and debris. Utility trucks from places as far away as Utah helped restore our power.

I have never met a Mormon who was not giving and caring to their fellow man. For this reason, I do not understand the sheer hatred against Mitt Romney’s Mormonism. At the same time, liberals bend over backwards to appease and co-exist with “religions” that preach hate and terrorism.

More @ Painful Lessons from Hurricane Sandy

Electricity comin' back on but now gasoline availability is a problem...
:eusa_eh:
Power Returning After Sandy but Gas Problems Rise
Nov. 03, 2012 — More New Yorkers got power Saturday for the first time since Superstorm Sandy struck the region, but frustrations mounted over gasoline shortages as refueling sites turned into traffic jams of horn-honking confusion.
Gas rationing went into effect in northern New Jersey, while crowds lined up at free fuel distribution sites in New York’s boroughs, where a limit of 10 gallons per person was imposed. New York officials then said emergency vehicles had the priority over the public. “It’s chaos, pandemonium out here,” said Chris Damon, whose family was displaced from his home in the Queens neighborhood of Far Rockaway and are staying with relatives in Brooklyn. He circled the block for 3½ hours at the Brooklyn Armory, where the National Guard was directing traffic. “It’s ridiculous. No one knows what’s going on,” he said.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo had announced that the 5,000-gallon trucks from the Defense Department would set up the emergency mobile gas stations at five locations around the New York City metropolitan area. “Do not panic. I know there is anxiety about fuel,” he said. After the long lines formed, New York state officials said the public should stay away from the refueling stations until emergency responders first got their gas and more supplies are then made available. The scene was more orderly in hard-hit Staten Island, where a line of cars stretched for two miles under the supervision of police and National Guard troops. Another 400 people were on foot, carrying gas cans.

As gas rationing went into effect at noon in northern New Jersey, police began enforcing rules to allow only motorists with odd-numbered license plates to refuel. Those with even-numbered plates must wait until Sunday. Jessica Tisdale of Totowa waited in her Mercedes SUV for 40 minutes at a gas station in Jersey City, but didn’t quite understand the rules and was ordered to pull away because of her even-numbered plate. “Is it the number or the letter?” she asked around 12:10 p.m. “I don’t think it’s fair. I’ve been in the line since before noon. I don’t think it’s fair. There’s no clarity.” The officer who waved her out of line threw up his hands and shrugged.

At an Exxon station in Wall, N.J., Kathryn Davidson was unaware of the start of rationing but beat the noon deadline despite a 45-minute wait in line and an even-numbered plate. “How are people supposed to know?” said Davidson, 53, who said it reminded her of the 1970s, when a similar plan was in place. “There were fistfights and everything. It got nasty,” she said. “Everyone seems pretty pleasant as of right now.” In Washington, President Barack Obama visited the headquarters of the Federal Emergency Management Agency for an update on superstorm recovery efforts and said “there’s nothing more important than us getting this right.”

Read more: Power Returning After Sandy but Gas Problems Rise | TIME.com

See also:

'Couple more days' for fuel shortage, Bloomberg says; 'free gas' offer triggers rush
Lines are long and open gas stations are few and far between in New York and New Jersey, as drivers wait to fill up their tanks.
The gasoline shortage in the New York City area should be over in "a couple more days," Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Saturday, urging New Yorkers to be patient even as officials promised free gas only to then add this caveat: first responders first, then the public can line up. Electrical power and deliveries are coming back online, Bloomberg said at a press conference, but even so "it may take a few more days before you see this additional supply."

Earlier Saturday, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced that "fuel is on the way" with the Department of Defense deploying five mobile fuel stations to New York City and Long Island, albeit with a 10 gallon limit. "The good news," Cuomo said of the promised 12 million gallons, "is it's going to be free." At least 1,000 drivers queued up at one site -- the Freeport Armory in Long Island -- only to be told the gasoline would not arrive for at least eight hours more, one driver said. "There's just so many people getting very frustrated. People don't know what to do,'' said Lauren Popkoff, a teacher who Had been in line for four hours.

The mobile station that opened in Queens was also swamped, NBCNewYork.com reported, with a line of cars stretching 20 blocks. But the state Division of Military and Naval Affairs later issued an advisory asking the public to stay away from the mobile stations until more fuel is released. National Guard Col. Richard Goldenberg said Saturday afternoon that people who were already at the distribution sites would not be turned away. Cuomo added that the reopening of New York Harbor has provided 8 million gallons of fuel and another 28 million will be delivered over the next two days.

A third of the stations in New York City were closed Saturday due to power outages or lack of fuel -- a significant improvement from Friday when two thirds were closed. When word of free gas spread Saturday, people rushed to the mobile stations. "I left my coffee on the table and ran out," said Tatiana Gomez of Staten Island, who heard about it on the news while having breakfast. Her's was the sixth car in line but she still had to wait 2 1/2 hours for the delivery to arrive. National Guardsmen walked through the crowd, handing out water to those waiting. "I think since 9/11 we've pulled together as people," Robert Costantino said while in line. "Now, when there's a crisis, we pull together." Long lines also continued at regular gas stations.

MORE

Sandy was just as bad, if not worse than Katrina. already 109 dead..homes destroyed, looting, people fighting over gas and food and water, homes and apartments and businesses and churches and subways all flooded. bridges made unsafe to cross, etc...but no FEMA to gun down the looters and beat the living shit outta people trying to survive...hmmm....what's wrong with this picture?

In New Orleans hundreds and hundreds of people were not allowed to check on their property but instead herded into the shitty Superdome and camped out on the freeways with no help and left to rot and fester while the FEMA bootjacks locked down the city and unarmed the people who were left trying to defend their property. and when they tried to loot some things to survive with they were arrested or worse, SHOT DEAD.

Why isnt' this Gustapo bullshit not happening in New Jersey/ New York after Sandy?

It's not racism.

The NE is the mother land of liberalism.

If liberals see first hand just how fucking evil their leaders are, they may actually not vote for them.

Why do you think "obama sent 'free' gas"?

Oh for goodness, sakes.

You seem terribly confused, Lad

You do realize the differences conditions between Sandy hitting the Mid Atlantic state and the New Orleans flooding event, don't you?

Apparently not.

It wasn't FEMA that took guns away, it was the New Orleans Police Department. Negged for being stupid.

It wasn't FEMA that took guns away, it was the New Orleans Police Department. Negged for being stupid.

yep...

and for the record, sandy is nothing like katrina ...

let me know when they lock thousands of people into a stadium and let them die, and we'll talk.

idiots... it's amazing how they want this to be even worse than it is just so they can maybe get 10 votes out of it.

hint for the losers... no one except for people who are already romney's "base" are going to vote against him b/c of katrina.

idiots... they can't stand seeing competency as compared to shrub's handling of katrina.

Oh for goodness, sakes.

You seem terribly confused, Lad

You do realize the differences conditions between Sandy hitting the Mid Atlantic state and the New Orleans flooding event, don't you?

Apparently not.

How about you explain the difference to me, fuckface. because I don't see it. :mad:

2 deadly Hurricanes
2 deadly Catastropohes
2 totally different outcomes

SO FUCK YOU!

Last edited:

you dumb dick. the local Police were getting shot and killed BY the US military aka FEMA guntoters. just like the local civilians were. I have family that were stuck down there that can vouch for that and tell a totally different story than you.

For Christ sakes push away from the gotdamn TV for 2 seconds PLEASE!

yep...

let me know when they lock thousands of people into a stadium and let them die, and we'll talk.

idiots... it's amazing how they want this to be even worse than it is just so they can maybe get 10 votes out of it.

hint for the losers... no one except for people who are already romney's "base" are going to vote against him b/c of katrina.

idiots... they can't stand seeing competency as compared to shrub's handling of katrina.

Are you being ignorant for no reason or on purpose?

They won't do the people of New Jersy like they did the people of New Orleans for ONE REASON. the poor saps that got hit by Sandy were mostly guidos Italian/Whites from New Jersey, Catholics, and the poor saps in New Orleans were mostly Black people.

THAT'S WHY.

you dumb dick. the local Police were getting shot and killed BY the US military aka FEMA guntoters. just like the local civilians were. I have family that were stuck down there that can vouch for that and tell a totally different story than you.

The New Orleans Police Department was looting at Wal Mart.

:lol: You're a hysterical nutter.

yep...

They won't do the people of New Jersy like they did the people of New Orleans for ONE REASON. the poor saps that got hit by Sandy were mostly guidos Italian/Whites from New Jersey, Catholics, and the poor saps in New Orleans were mostly Black people.

THAT'S WHY.

i'm sorry, loon. what planet are you living on?

in one breath, you say this president isn't doing his job. in your next, you say that they're doing their job b/c katrina was about black people...

a) this president is black and didn't handle katrina. that was bush. although i wouldn't be surprised if you geniuses tried to blame katrina on him, too. :cuckoo:

b) this president doesn't have an equestrien judge running FEMA. it's called competence... something sorely lacking during shrub's tenure.

why don't you figure out which line of BS you want to go with and get back to us. mmmkay?

i know. although i feel kind of badly for someone who has to go through life as stupid as he is.

I have never met a Mormon who was not giving and caring to their fellow man. For this reason, I do not understand the sheer hatred against Mitt Romney’s Mormonism. At the same time, liberals bend over backwards to appease and co-exist with “religions” that preach hate and terrorism.

And Hitler financed the "Peoples' Wagon" aka VW so people could have affordable transportation. Hatred can hide itself when it needs to.

your point again?

i know. although i feel kind of badly for someone who has to go through life as stupid as he is.

Dreeeeeeam....Dream...Dream...Dreeeeam......

Back to sleep for you. night night

yep...

THAT'S WHY.

i'm sorry, loon. what planet are you living on?

in one breath, you say this president isn't doing his job. in your next, you say that they're doing their job b/c katrina was about black people...

a) this president is black and didn't handle katrina. that was bush. although i wouldn't be surprised if you geniuses tried to blame katrina on him, too. :cuckoo:

b) this president doesn't have an equestrien judge running FEMA. it's called competence... something sorely lacking during shrub's tenure.

why don't you figure out which line of BS you want to go with and get back to us. mmmkay?

I understand if you can't read, but try. and try to do it with comprehension this time.

Nowhere, did I say FEMA did their job. that's the fucking point, idiot. they didn't do their job in Katrina either.

FEMA is a hack organization whose only real purpose is to run the government when they see fit. that's it. It's even in their own charter what their purpose is. It's not to help the people in times of catastrophe. that's just smoke in mirrors, ie- Katrina.

I was merely pointing out the blatant hypocricy shown by the Gustapo FEMA bootjacks to go into New Orleans and totally lock it down and keep people from their homes, getting gas stations, guns, belongings, NOTHING. But in New York/New Jersey homes are only being held up by one wooden stilt, unsafe to enter, but yet those people have total access to their homes, guns, vehicles, gas stations, you name it, no lockdown in sight. no FEMA to shoot at people, no FEMA helicopters flying over just to take pictures and not rescue people., etc.. it's not hard to tell what going on here.

While the people of New Orleans were forced to let their personal belongings catch mold and mildew and rot,
deemed un-useable. All because FEMA bootlickers were ordered to keep the people out of the flooded areas.

How ironically filthy is racism when you uncover it's dirty panties. :confused:

Last edited:

The New Orleans Police Department was looting at Wal Mart.

So were the FEMA bbootjacks. what's your point? you don't have one. goodbye!

Forum List

Back