Where is the F--king leadership?

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Any person of good conscience - or with an IQ over 11 - has just GOT to be fed up with Obama's complete and total lack of leadership with respect to Iran:

El-Baradei hopes Iran won't miss opportunity | Iranian - Iran News | Jerusalem Post

"West 'disappointed' at Iran, but no new sanctions discussed"

I read that headline as:

"The West is disappointed that Iran hasn't blown off yet another proposal from the rubber-spined assholes representing the UN5+1...."

They won't pursue sanctions, won't blockade the country, are claiming that they won't attack - so what the fuck ARE these morons going to do?

What exactly is the Messiah doing? Where is he in all of this?

Applying heat to a pot has little noticable effect until the boiling point is reached. Waiting...waiting...

UNBUILDING2.JPG

its being ignored here​

Don't you know? They are waiting for Israel to make their move defending themselves so they can condemn them. That way Iran loses it's nuclear capabilities and Israel gets to be the bad guy instead of our non leader.

Obama has destroyed the mythology of Islamic extremism. After he made his speech in Cairo, Hezbollah lost the election in Lebanon, Pakistan attacked the Taliban, and the Mullahs had to fight down a revolution in Iran. That's leadership.

The morons on the right wouldn't know leadership if it bit them in the ass.

the speech didn't have shit to do with it. the morons on the left lost their leadership back in jan. its history. oops that's a foreign word to libtards

the speech didn't have shit to do with it. the morons on the left lost their leadership back in jan. its history. oops that's a foreign word to libtards

Sorry, loser.

Before Obama's speech in Cairo, Hezbollah was leading in the polls in Lebanon. One week after the speech they lost the election.

In 2005, 41% of Pakistanis polled supported the Taliban. In 2009 only 5% support the Taliban.

And then there's Iran.....

What you dumb fucks don't realize is that only the Muslims can defeat terrorism.

Why?

BECAUSE THERE ARE ONE BILLION MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD!

Last edited:
Any person of good conscience - or with an IQ over 11 - has just GOT to be fed up with Obama's complete and total lack of leadership with respect to Iran:

I was fed up with Obama while he was still a Senator in the Illinois Congress. This "shit for brains" wonder boy couldn't even get the oath of office correct when he was sworn in as President. Guess it should have been on a teleprompter too. Maybe this was an early clue as to what we were going to have for a President.

Sorry, loser.

Before Obama's speech in Cairo, Hezbollah was leading in the polls in Lebanon. One week after the speech they lost the election.

In 2005, 41% of Pakistanis polled supported the Taliban. In 2009 only 5% support the Taliban.

And then there's Iran.....

What you dumb fucks don't realize is that only the Muslims can defeat terrorism.

Why?

BECAUSE THERE ARE ONE BILLION MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD!

tuff shit loser. they uncovered a plot to kill Osama when he was over there. now his hopey/changey speech will get dem Muslims murdered. by the billions !!!!

Obama has destroyed the mythology of Islamic extremism. After he made his speech in Cairo, Hezbollah lost the election in Lebanon, Pakistan attacked the Taliban, and the Mullahs had to fight down a revolution in Iran. That's leadership.

and Nadal attacked Fort Hood.

Are you retarded?

Then here's a suggestion, maybe Obama best go "LEAD" those other nations, cuz he sure ain't doin it here, but somehow I don't think they would want that.

He's was so busy apologizing for what the USA has done in the past, and now he is wallowing in a pool of indecision wondering which supporter to reward next with a position in government service, which Marxist to hire next and the list goes on, should I send troops, should I not, good damn thing in WWII we didn't have "leaders" such as this, God help us all.

Then here's a suggestion, maybe Obama best go "LEAD" those other nations, cuz he sure ain't doin it here, but somehow I don't think they would want that.

He's was so busy apologizing for what the USA has done in the past, and now he is wallowing in a pool of indecision wondering which supporter to reward next with a position in government service, which Marxist to hire next and the list goes on, should I send troops, should I not, good damn thing in WWII we didn't have "leaders" such as this, God help us all.

What you're angry about is that Obama isn't doing what you want him to do. But have a think, maybe he knows a bit more than you do about the situation?

What you're angry about is that Obama isn't doing what you want him to do. But have a think, maybe he knows a bit more than you do about the situation?

All presidents along with their people know more information on any one issue than any one citizen will ever know. But we react to what their decisions are at present, and so far they have not been positive for the nation as a whole as far as my little presence in the country is seeing. Let these presidents tell us why they 'flush us down the toilet' with the promise of returning 'renewed' after going through 'their' version of a 'cleansing process'.

Far as I can see is cost of living is going to skyrocket for most of the nations citizens, business's closing, like Friday Nov 20th in Delaware, repeated all over the country, Valero Gas is closing their refinery costing hundreds more their jobs just before the holidays. The outlook for the 'little guy' still looks bleak.

All of these things were the direct results of only the speech by Obama? No other factors? No other causes?

No campaign in Lebanon?

No undercurrents of unrest with a longing for freedom in Iran. No Western educated Iranians?

No military preparation by the Pakistanis over the last several months before going to war? No previous battles before the speech?

Grabbing unrelated events and grouping them means nothing. In three years when the whole society in that area has changed and Islam has been swept aside, let's talk about it again.

You know, like the "Tear Down This Wall" speech.

I had no idea our president led Iran? Funny how you learn something new every day here on USMB.

Last edited:

All presidents along with their people know more information on any one issue than any one citizen will ever know. But we react to what their decisions are at present, and so far they have not been positive for the nation as a whole as far as my little presence in the country is seeing. Let these presidents tell us why they 'flush us down the toilet' with the promise of returning 'renewed' after going through 'their' version of a 'cleansing process'.

Far as I can see is cost of living is going to skyrocket for most of the nations citizens, business's closing, like Friday Nov 20th in Delaware, repeated all over the country, Valero Gas is closing their refinery costing hundreds more their jobs just before the holidays. The outlook for the 'little guy' still looks bleak.

The effects of the GFC are still being felt around the world but on the bright side things are picking up. American capitalism didn't collapse but it was damn close. So if capitalism is your choice of economic system then rejoice, it's on the way back, slowly. Sure things might not be looking to good for the “little guy” but capitalism isn't concerned with the “little guy” so you just need to sit tight.

As far as foreign policy and domestic security is concerned, how's things? I think, they look pretty good but then I don't live in the US so I could be very wrong.

Courage mes braves! things will pick up.

Forum List

Back