Where is the Even Standard?

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
We rightfully speak out, reject, hold accountable, even sometimes arrest Imams who speak of religious confrontation & battle-Jihaad in Mosques, online, and in propaganda, yet allow the speach on Evangelist TV Broadcast.
I just saw a Greg Laurie sermon on TBN where he literally is telling his flock and TV Audience to do battle, take arms, rise up, spiritual warfare etc and this is allowed on LICENSED broadcast National TV.
And don't anyone say it's not the same, because many of the home grown terrorist acts were done by radicalized Christians on Jewish targets. Who exactly is fueling that flame for the fanatics who have but those very same broadcast stations that guide and influence them?

Evangelicals in the United States don't preach against Jews and Israel, so that's your first lie.

Christians in the United States do not violently attack Jews, so that's your second lie.

Evangelicals in the United States may be the best friends the Jews ever had, so that's your third lie.

HaShev, what you are doing on this forum is counter-productive.

By your obnoxiousness and attacks on Christianity, it looks like you are deliberately trying to make Christians hate Jews.

I never said those things or eluded to such context that you did, therefore it is you who is deliberate in instilling hatred.
I specifically singled out a singular pastor and any similar ones that are in the same standard we reject in Jihaadist speaches.

They can't have EVEN standards because they are into the MORN/MOURN ing star and not the EVENing Star...:9:

Forum List

Back