Where is the Constitutional Requirement for a birth certificate?

the only race that matters is the one with obama and trump.
i can't get past the fact that they keep saying the original document has been produced, yet the two people that have seen the original say evrything's fine. what documment had to be visited twice by the nice little old lady that the interests of the united states are pinned to.
obam's martha stewert defense of "can't i just focus on making my salad" isn't going to cut it in my mind. there's a cover up, going on, everybody know's it. what's the document we're all waiting to see called, is it identical to the on on the web ?? if not why can't we see it ? someone will file suit. perhaps someone with subpoena power that's not in bed with the corrupt president.

Last edited:
I will play your moronic game.... How do you verify someone is a Natural Born citizen then?

Well that is for the electoral college to decide, since they are the only entity that is constitutionally empowered to judge the qualifications of a person to be POTUS. The matter is up to them to decide. If they want, they can call the psychic hotline. Or, they could ask to see the person's birth certificate. But the important thing here is that states cannot require a person to possess a birth certificate in order to get onto the ballot, because doing so creates a requirement to the office that they do not have the power to create.

Did you graduate from 6th grade? A person is Required to meet the qualifications. The States control the Electors and thus have the power to create laws requiring evidence of qualification.

i can't get past the fact that they keep saying the original document has been produced, yet the two people that have seen the original say evrything's fine. what documment had to be visited twice by the nice little old lady that the interests of the united states are pinned to.
obam's martha stewert defense of "can't i just focus on making my salad" isn't going to cut it in my mind. there's a cover up, going on, everybody know's it. what's the document we're all waiting to see called, is it identical to the on on the web ??

Which basically boils down to, you can't find the Clause in the United States Constitution.

Because this is deflection.

The Constitution leaves that to the States and or the Federal Government to regulate VIA the "GASP" Congress and Legislature. Since the Federal Government has left that to the States THEIR Legislatures are free to do as they are and pass laws REQUIRING proof of identity at voting stations.

MORON.

No, this is not true. The constitution leaves it to the electoral college to judge the qualifications of a person to hold the office of President. In fact, Congress and the states are prohibited from regulating the matter. The Supreme Court has been clear, in U.S. Term Limits, Inc. v. Thornton, that the only entities that can judge the qualifications of a person for federal office are specifically those entities described in the constitution, and that no state can create additional, extra-constitutional, requirements in order to get on the ballot for a federal office.

Moron, that simply is not true. The Electoral College is filled BY THE STATES. Each individual State determines how to select Electors, each individual State is responsible to ensure their electors only vote for candidates that meet the qualifications of the Office. The Electoral College is the LAST STEP. MORON.

obam's martha stewert defense of "can't i just focus on making my salad" isn't going to cut it in my mind. there's a cover up, going on, everybody know's it. what's the document we're all waiting to see called, is it identical to the on on the web ??

Which basically boils down to, you can't find the Clause in the United States Constitution.

Already provided it. The States are responsible to ensure the candidates meet the qualifications of the office. They select the Electors for President so it falls on them to create laws on how those electors verify that a candidate meets the qualifications.

I will play your moronic game.... How do you verify someone is a Natural Born citizen then?

Well that is for the electoral college to decide, since they are the only entity that is constitutionally empowered to judge the qualifications of a person to be POTUS. The matter is up to them to decide. If they want, they can call the psychic hotline. Or, they could ask to see the person's birth certificate. But the important thing here is that states cannot require a person to possess a birth certificate in order to get onto the ballot, because doing so creates a requirement to the office that they do not have the power to create.

Did you graduate from 6th grade? A person is Required to meet the qualifications. The States control the Electors and thus have the power to create laws requiring evidence of qualification.

Did you?

Here's the clause again:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Quite simply:
-Natural Born Citizen.
-35 years of age.
-14 years residency in the United States.

There is no requirement, interestingly enough:
-That the person not be convicted of a crime.
-That the person has lived 14 years consecutively in the United States.
-That the person currently live the the United States.
-That the person be of sound mind.
-That the person be of a certain religion, race or ethnicity.
-That the person be aligned with any particular party or ideology.
-That the person provide documentation about his citizenship status.

Or hundreds of other possiblities.

It's pretty wide open.:lol:

Already provided it. The States are responsible to ensure the candidates meet the qualifications of the office. They select the Electors for President so it falls on them to create laws on how those electors verify that a candidate meets the qualifications.

As a collective..not indivdually.

Well..here's the natural born citizen clause..

But I can't see any requirement for a birth certificate.

Not one.

Hmm...:eusa_whistle:

We have Birth certs to prove where and when we were born.

If there is a better way. let me know

That's not the point.

There's no verbiage in the Constitution that requires anyone to show a birth certificate.

Ok, I see.

Yer just spinning your wheels for the fun of it.

There's no provisions for getting married in the Constitution either, so remeber next year not to claim the better married section for taxes.

Don't get into a car and drive, cuz THAT was certainly not covered.

etc, etc, spinning wheels, etc....

Forum List

Back