Where is the Constitutional Requirement for a birth certificate?

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Well..here's the natural born citizen clause..

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

But I can't see any requirement for a birth certificate.

Not one.

Hmm...:eusa_whistle:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Not one.

Moot point. The Republican former gov. of Hawaii verified it exists. They hate Obama so much, they can't believe their own. But of course, it's not about race.

What trolls?

The birther movement is nuts.

And at it's foundation it's not even sound.

I didn't even think of this until a few minutes ago. Sorta feel like a dope. And I am perplexed why no Constitutional Scholars have even put this argument up.

It's simple.

6a00d834520b4b69e20133f31bb13d970b-pi

Not one.

Moot point. The Republican former gov. of Hawaii verified it exists. They hate Obama so much, they can't believe their own. But of course, it's not about race.

Why moot?

These guys are thumping on the Constitution like it's a bible. Well. Where's the requirement for documentation?

Not one.

what exists ??

Even the hard-right, Nino (Scalia) couldn't find it because it isn't there.

This is the type of thing I run into as a admin alot. When you run into problems that are seemingly complex..but have simple solutions. We sorta had this problem last night with an application that would not allow client connections. And like several people were trying to solve it. It was on an OS I was unfamiliar with and we all had a dickens of a time. Turns out the /etc/host file was missing the server entry. It's the kind of thing that made everyone slap themselves in the forehead and go..dammit!

Sorta the same thing here.

There is NO CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR A BIRTH CERTIFICATE.:eek:

Not one.

what exists ??

Well one thing we now see doesn't exist.

The Constitutional Requirement for a birth certificate.

Not one.

it's in there you have to look for it... it's like the da vinci code. it's cryptic, like obama's policies

Not one.

who is they Dean?.....can you be more specific....this is not the Conspiracy Zone after all.....

Not one.

I will play your moronic game.... How do you verify someone is a Natural Born citizen then?

Forum List

Back