Where is the Clergy?

For those who attend church on a regular basis, what is your pastor, priest or rabbi saying about the Trump/Sessions Doctrine separating families?

I have not heard my pastor speak about it.

However, I have heard the Pope speak out against the separating thingy, but he then turned around and called Progressives Nazis for their genocide on abortion.

Weighing the two, I would say that voting the GOP instead of a Nazi would be the thing to do.

Thank you, I did see the Archbishop of Miami on MSNBC this morning, and I hope such leaders & We the People speak out and condemn the hate and fear, which is the foundation of Trump's rhetoric.
The dem party is built on hate and fear.
Where is the outrage? :rolleyes:
angry-old-woman.jpg

Happy? Cuz that is about all you will see in the media.

Happy? Cuz that is about all you will see in the media.
What we are also seeing are Republicans trying to resolve the mess and Democrats not lifting a finger to help or to come up with their own solution--which appears to be open borders.

What we have now are legal ways of entering into this country as refugees and some Democrats actually encouraging people to enter illegally, which, when laws are enforced can result in separating them from their children. Why do Democrats want to keep separating children from their parents? Why aren't our Democratic legislatures working on getting this resolved?

but he then turned around and called Progressives Nazis for their genocide on abortion.
That's not accurate. He spoke specifically of aborting babies due to birth defects.

If you are going to quote your funny little god-boy, you better get it right.

but he then turned around and called Progressives Nazis for their genocide on abortion.
That's not accurate. He spoke specifically of aborting babies due to birth defects.

If you are going to quote your funny little god-boy, you better get it right.

I see, so they would be a Nazi for aborting a child with birth defects but not a Nazi if there was nothing wrong with them?

Either way, ye called Progressives Nazis, which they are.

I see, so they would be a Nazi for aborting a child with birth defects but not a Nazi if there was nothing wrong with them?
Why are you asking me? Ask your funny little god-boy.

And he did not refer at all to progressives. Your funny little god-boy is not going to appreciate your shameless lies. I imagine your invisible sky wizard won't, either.

Thank you, I did see the Archbishop of Miami on MSNBC this morning, and I hope such leaders & We the People speak out and condemn the hate and fear, which is the foundation of Trump's rhetoric.
We can speak all we want, but do you really think it's going to change anything? Trump will just continue to insist it's the Democrats fault. He doesn't back down, he doubles down. Remember?

He better not back down. He was elected while promising to build a wall and block illegals. He should continue to keep his campaign promises. The Wall was the reason we elected him.

Well that's stupid reason to vote for Trump, did you ever consider a tunnels?

Photos of tunnels used to enter the US from Mexico - Google Search
Well, that is pretty idiotic. Given that seismic detectors can be placed in the wall at specific intervals, the digging of tunnels would be a pretty useless act.

Of course, if walls were so ineffective, we'd have a zero prison population in this world.

Well, that is pretty idiotic. Given that seismic detectors can be placed in the wall at specific intervals, the digging of tunnels would be a pretty useless act.
Haha....yeah, and we'll also have special little moles with sweet goggles and radios to let us know when someone is squirming past them!

:rolleyes:

Haha....yeah, and we'll also have special little moles with sweet goggles and radios to let us know when someone is squirming past them!

You've never heard of a seismic detector?

Wow, perhaps you should go get your mommy and get off the computer now.

Yes, I have heard of a seismic detector.

*Pats darkwind's head

Yes, I have heard of a seismic detector.

*Pats darkwind's head
Welcome to your embarrassment.

Have a nice day.

EarthLink - Top News

Trump signed an executive order Wednesday ending the process of separating children from families ...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Bowing to pressure from anxious allies, President Donald Trump signed an executive order Wednesday ending the process of separating children from families after they are detained crossing the U.S. border illegally.

the christian filth in this thread have again proven their 4th century religion is a work of evil.

the christian filth in this thread have again proven their 4th century religion is a work of evil.

Meanwhile we will continue with our ministries to the poor...while other people continue to do nothing other than hurl insults. Which will begin in ten...nine...eight...

Oops, my mistake. It already happened.

Meanwhile we will continue with our ministries to the poor...while other people continue to do nothing other than hurl insults. Which will begin in ten...nine...eight...

Oops, my mistake. It already happened.

Well goodie for you..

Psst!

If you really wanted to minister to the poor you should teach them that it is a sin under penalty of death to worship the lifeless work of human hands and if they stopped doing that which is detestable and under the condemnation of God they would be healed.

Can you imagine how satisfying to the poor it would be to hear from you just how bad you screwed up, where you went wrong and what is right? .. Give them some of that to eat.

Then, with their sanity back, they wouldn't need your soup...

Last edited:
The label "Christian" has been inaccurately misused (deliberately and ignorantly) for centuries. Example: Papist Inquisitors were not Christ followers.
That is too much of a broad brush. In those days, there was no separation of Church and State, and the religion of the ruler was the religion of the people. In the vast majority of cases, the person being accused preferred the Church investigation (inquisition) to that of the State, as the Church was more lenient.

On the other hand, the part of the Spanish Inquisition that gives "Inquisition" the bad name that is remembered had one Church member responsible for the most deaths of all Inquisitions combined. Imagine going to the Church because of its leniency and being treated worse. This man's betrayal ranks right up there with the Judas betrayal. More notably, the Spanish Inquisition also had a lot to do with State politics.

Your standard Roman Catholic whitewash-sugar coating of the murderous Pope created Inquisitions is noted.

Sessions is upholding his oath of office. What would you propose? Putting children in adult detention centers?

Epstein said that he'll take some of the females

Epstein (or pedo rings just like his) may well be taking them.

“Where are the Girls?” Child Trafficking Feared as DHS Can’t Say Where Immigrant Girls are Being Held

pFKP5Gq.png
They bring the girls up to pay their way into the US

Forum List

Back