Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

American Indians conducted wars against, and killed by the millions, Indians of other tribes, for centuries before any white people ever came here.

and just a comment on 'legal immigration' for the record . I think that ALL immigration by anyone into the USA should be stopped immediately and should be stopped for many years .
I would agree with 2 exceptions >>

1. Immigrants bringing large amounts of capital to open businesses, and create jobs FOR AMERICANS.

2. Immigrants bringing special skills we need or want (ex great scientists, great violinist, etc)

What is not wanted is unskilled, penniless peasants, bringing nothing but an outstretched hand to gobble up welfare benefits$$$ (which is exactly what 99% of this caravan consists of)
--------------------------------------------------- the only problem with EXCEPTIONS is that the breed and make way for more EXCEPTIONS . Pretty soon the exceptional violinist wants his 'grandma' and family and i say , to heck with that . So American then have to live life with the 2ND best violinist in the world . Americans will live without the best violinist and his Grandma and family is my opinion Protectionist .

and who in heck needs an exceptional imported ' violinist ' Protectionist ??

and who in heck needs an exceptional imported ' violinist ' Protectionist ??
We Americans appreciate art. A FEW great artists and scientists help America. That is far different than allowing millions of penniless dirtbags offering nothing, to come here and pillage our welfare departments, clog up our highways, pollute our air and war, add more crime, and consume more of our scarce resources (oil, fresh water, electricity, etc)

to heck with ART imo !! USA would be fine with the 2nd best violinist in the world and First or Second is simply a matter of Opinion . But my main objection with EXCEPTIONS are that EXCEPTIONS breed EXCEPTIONS and mess everything up Protectionist ,

to heck with ART imo !! USA would be fine with the 2nd best violinist in the world and First or Second is simply a matter of Opinion . But my main objection with EXCEPTIONS are that EXCEPTIONS breed EXCEPTIONS and mess everything up Protectionist ,
Only if you're STUPID to allow that to happen.

Solution? Don't be STUPID.

Only if you're STUPID to allow that to happen.

Solution? Don't be STUPID.
----------------------------------------------------------- yeah , look at the USA TODAY and since 1965 or was it 66 and to heck with EXCEPTIONS for violinists and others Protectionist .

America has enough illegals that contributes no value to this country.
80 percent of these Honduras are young men who were already offered asylum by Mexico, now these Honduras are marching to America for free housing,healthcare,Medicaid .
I am tired of paying for illegals that want to be in America only because the great benefits we have to offer.

Christian compassion...

DrDQPyrUUAA9VhT.jpg

Forum List

Back