where is the boundary regarding business on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommywho70x

Rookie
Apr 15, 2010
this is going to be my last post for my first day as a member of this community.

it looks like a pretty typical day for me --- started a couple of threads, responded to a few more. read a bunch more and kept my yap shut instead of jumping in.

i've been very pleased with what i've seen so far.

i spend a lot of time online doing things i get paid for but don't have to give my full attention to and i've had a rough time for the past ten years finding a community like this that wasn't a bunch of rabid weasels with an agenda, drooling dotards, jingoistic jerkoffs, mutant morons, sympering sycophants or uppity ubergeeks

what isn't totally clear is what is and isn't allowed in the way of business here. in reading the rules it looks like i can draft a signature including an hlink to our company. true or no?

my family represents a major manufacturer of power management/power protection equipment. normally, dad sells, i service. with business in the toilet, i've been out sniffing the web for potential customers.

power equipment is probably the most neglected category of equipment that plugs into a computer whose deployment can ease common headaches for all network users and save money for all the owners.

it takes a back seat to selling more software and is often excluded from an integration design proposal altogether just because the system sellers know that they are not going to replace hardware, repair software or do expensive data recoveries as often if there is protection against power grid fluctuations, failures, lightning strikes and transient ground line voltage.

can i post the supporting technical material along with the link to our home site or is that a no-no?

happy day and thanks again for the high quality, diverse forum.

spend a lot of time online doing things i get paid for but don't have to give my full attention to and i've had a rough time for the past ten years finding a community like this that wasn't a bunch of rabid weasels with an agenda, drooling dotards, jingoistic jerkoffs, mutant morons, sympering sycophants or uppity ubergeeks
//

LOL, you have not met many of us yet . A quiet day for some reason.

i know uscit!

i just cringe behind my screen at some of the vulgar and mean mean mean things said to one another and I allow them to say it!??? just nuts! :eek: :lol:

• Banned
and here i was going to go do something away from the computer for at least 8 hours and two of this prestigious forum's leading ladies are up chatting totally off topic on my thread.

i'm overwhelmed and not quite sure how to approach what looks like a possible graveyard shift news, whether and sports channels cyber boogie.

is it possible?

ladies like to play with optimized open office MMC AT/AT-compatible's on the overnight with a black listed fourth generation third wave sovereign citizen number NNN-NN-NNNN?

there are some pretty cool stories i've been watching and a couple really ugly ones that nobody seems to be able to discuss rationally and without excessive obscenity, threats or challenges.

since i've now reached the requisite minimum posts this is what i'm selling :

and this is what gets deleted!

you can not sell items on the board or advertize a link to them.

I meant to answer you earlier.

care

• Banned
okay.

what if just that link appears in my signature? i got the idea from reading your policy that is acceptable.

this is going to be my last post for my first day as a member of this community.

it looks like a pretty typical day for me --- started a couple of threads, responded to a few more. read a bunch more and kept my yap shut instead of jumping in.

i've been very pleased with what i've seen so far.

i spend a lot of time online doing things i get paid for but don't have to give my full attention to and i've had a rough time for the past ten years finding a community like this that wasn't a bunch of rabid weasels with an agenda, drooling dotards, jingoistic jerkoffs, mutant morons, sympering sycophants or uppity ubergeeks

what isn't totally clear is what is and isn't allowed in the way of business here. in reading the rules it looks like i can draft a signature including an hlink to our company. true or no?

my family represents a major manufacturer of power management/power protection equipment. normally, dad sells, i service. with business in the toilet, i've been out sniffing the web for potential customers.

power equipment is probably the most neglected category of equipment that plugs into a computer whose deployment can ease common headaches for all network users and save money for all the owners.

it takes a back seat to selling more software and is often excluded from an integration design proposal altogether just because the system sellers know that they are not going to replace hardware, repair software or do expensive data recoveries as often if there is protection against power grid fluctuations, failures, lightning strikes and transient ground line voltage.

can i post the supporting technical material along with the link to our home site or is that a no-no?

happy day and thanks again for the high quality, diverse forum.

PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back