Where is the Billard Thread?...Here!

PackMule

(ZAN-TI-MOW)
Oct 21, 2008
So.Cal.
There is lots to say about Billards...
Do any of the champs of today, compare to the big hustlers of the depression? Minnesota Fats ... What is the record for balls run in Straight Pool, and by who & When?:cool:

There is lots to say about Billards...
Do any of the champs of today, compare to the big hustlers of the depression? Minnesota Fats ... What is the record for balls run in Straight Pool, and by who & When?:cool:

This is gonna sound mean, but it's an honest question. Are you referring to what I know as billiards? If yes, I had no idea that there were such things as billiards hustlers, only pool hustlers.

As to your question, I give up.

This is gonna sound mean, but it's an honest question. Are you referring to what I know as billiards? If yes, I had no idea that there were such things as billiards hustlers, only pool hustlers.

As to your question, I give up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billiards... Spell check didn't catch that. I will be carefull...
Do You Play? If So, What is your Favorite Game?
My Buddy & I Played some 3 Cushion Billiards, (on a 10' X 5' no pockets table.):cool:last Wed. (Was Fun!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billiards... Spell check didn't catch that. I will be carefull...
Do You Play? If So, What is your Favorite Game?
My Buddy & I Played some 3 Cushion Billiards, (on a 10' X 5' no pockets table.):cool:last Wed. (Was Fun!)

Used to. Learned at boarding school in England. Much more of a fun game than pool. Haven't played for years though.

Pool and golf are not sports so they should not be in the sports thread.

Add to that list Bowling, fishing and..... more suggestions?

Forum List

Back