Where is the best place for me to sell shares in my own company?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Where is the best place for me to sell shares i my own company.?
Waiting for your responses.Thank you all in advance.

If your company is big then you can go public like forex to inform you're selling it. Or you can also sell it to the private investors, people whom you know that are also interested to buy it. Or better yet sell it to your employees. :)

Why do you want to sell shares of your business?

Is it a small closely held business? Do you really want people you don't know owning a piece of it?

My wife and I own 90% of our S corp and one of our senior employees owns 10%
We plan on selling more shares to a couple of our employees who have shown interest in owning
It's part of our 10 year exit strategy

T

Is it a small closely held business? Do you really want people you don't know owning a piece of it?

We plan on selling more shares to a couple of our employees who have shown interest in owning

Trying to raise working capital funds. Any website suggestions?

Agree with Skull Pilot. I was a co-owner in an S-corp and selling shares back to senior employees rewards their loyalty and contributions and gets you the money you need.

T

Trying to raise working capital funds. Any website suggestions?

Get a loan or a line of credit unless you are planning on selling out completely

To me that's a better option than having someone you don't know owning part of your business

Forum List

Back