Where is the ACLU Re Swift Vets Freedom Of Speech?

<blockquote>The point in all of this is PAINFULLY obvious... conservatives want to, and for the most part do, say anything damn thing they want about any damn person or thing they want, and they don't want to hear any damn thing back about any damn thing they said.

BUT... when a LIBERAL says something that a CONSERVATIVE doesn't LIKE, LOOK THE HELL OUT, because they only people that are allowed to BAD MOUTH people are CONSERVATIVES. Liberals aren't allowed to do that!

And that's the way conservatives have had it for DECADES!! With the conservative media giving the President his daily ass licking, with those fucking radicals the religious right giving common sense it's daily ass kicking, with the conservative freak Bush openly pushing his delusional, hypocritical agenda for President, liberals have been brow beaten into thinking this is the norm, and the stinking conservatives don't want that to change.

Well this non-conservative is ready to confront any whinning, bitching, lying, conniving, fabricating, loud mouthed, militant, conservative he runs into. They've had it their way for far too long. This non-conservative is tired of listening to them whine, but is ready to defend their right to whine! With my FIST if need be.</blockquote>

The same polemic Pale Rider spouted can be turned around and used against the so called conservatives, and is equally valid. How can this nation maintain such vicious polarization and remain a nation? Our diversity is our strength, and promoting that diversity will save this nation.

Bullypulpit said:
<blockquote>The point in all of this is PAINFULLY obvious... conservatives want to, and for the most part do, say anything damn thing they want about any damn person or thing they want, and they don't want to hear any damn thing back about any damn thing they said.

BUT... when a LIBERAL says something that a CONSERVATIVE doesn't LIKE, LOOK THE HELL OUT, because they only people that are allowed to BAD MOUTH people are CONSERVATIVES. Liberals aren't allowed to do that!

And that's the way conservatives have had it for DECADES!! With the conservative media giving the President his daily ass licking, with those fucking radicals the religious right giving common sense it's daily ass kicking, with the conservative freak Bush openly pushing his delusional, hypocritical agenda for President, liberals have been brow beaten into thinking this is the norm, and the stinking conservatives don't want that to change.

Well this non-conservative is ready to confront any whinning, bitching, lying, conniving, fabricating, loud mouthed, militant, conservative he runs into. They've had it their way for far too long. This non-conservative is tired of listening to them whine, but is ready to defend their right to whine! With my FIST if need be.</blockquote>

The same polemic Pale Rider spouted can be turned around and used against the so called conservatives, and is equally valid. How can this nation maintain such vicious polarization and remain a nation? Our diversity is our strength, and promoting that diversity will save this nation.

Sure diversity is GREAT as long as when the diversity comes from the right it's not squashed in PC!!!

Bullypulpit said:

Um no. Our diversity isnt our strength, nor will promoting diversity save this name. Unity is our strength. Hence why we are called the United States. Not the Diverse states. We were great long before people started preaching this false doctrine of diversity. We were made strong because despite the fact that we were obviously different, we were united.

To take it a step further unity of purpose is our strength. Diversity is only beneficial if it is not DIVISIVE!

I agree---this concept of "diversity" can be interpreted to mean any things. If diverse viewpoints, skills, knowledge, and thought an be used for moving the United States foreward AS A NATION it can certainly be a positive thing.
When the diverse expect different treatment and rights from the "common" folks it becomes a "weakest link" situation. Diversity for the sake of promoting itself creates polarization. It is now just being used to break up the existing powers with no other real goal in mind. Sorta like how the Dems are running thier campaign----all bashing with no real agenda.

dilloduck said:
I agree---this concept of "diversity" can be interpreted to mean any things. If diverse viewpoints, skills, knowledge, and thought an be used for moving the United States foreward AS A NATION it can certainly be a positive thing.
When the diverse expect different treatment and rights from the "common" folks it becomes a "weakest link" situation. Diversity for the sake of promoting itself creates polarization. It is now just being used to break up the existing powers with no other real goal in mind. Sorta like how the Dems are running thier campaign----all bashing with no real agenda.

Along those lines..look at the convention protestors, they don't even know what they want, they are in a tiny minority that is going to get a lot of coverage from the press even though they are a bunch of idiots not even worthy of that attention. Essentially they support anarchy...Yes by all means lets celebrate that philosophy :cuckoo:

Bonnie said:
Along those lines..look at the convention protestors, they don't even know what they want, they are in a tiny minority that is going to get a lot of coverage from the press even though they are a bunch of idiots not even worthy of that attention. Essentially they support anarchy...Yes by all means lets celebrate that philosophy :cuckoo:

Anarchy!!! I like anarchy! I think we should have an "Anarchist Political Party".
Unfortunately, those protesters probably dont even know what teh word means.

Sarcasm, folks, for those that have trouble spotting it.

CSM said:
Anarchy!!! I like anarchy! I think we should have an "Anarchist Political Party".
Unfortunately, those protesters probably dont even know what teh word means.

Sarcasm, folks, for those that have trouble spotting it.

Yeah!! We could start a Conservatives For Anarchy Union,(aka The CFAU....) we could stop taking showers, paint giant "Fuck Civil Order and Liberals" signs and bother all law abiding citizens who just want to get into the supermarket and buy coffee and milk........Sound good! Whos with me??? :bat:

Bonnie said:
Yeah!! We could start a Conservatives For Anarchy Union,(aka The CFAU....) we could stop taking showers, paint giant "Fuck Civil Order and Liberals" signs and bother all law abiding citizens who just want to get into the supermarket and buy coffee and milk........Sound good! Whos with me??? :bat:

BONNIE FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Wait a minute...if we are anarchists, no one will be in charge!

Bonnie said:

I was sorta thinkin about voting and as I leave yell " I"VE BEEN INTIMDATED AND OFFENDED . MY RIGHTS HAVE BEEN VIOLATED AND I"VE BEEN DISENFRANCHISED " !

Course I live in Texas and they would look at me like I'm an idiot :funnyface

dilloduck said:
I was sorta thinkin about voting and as I leave yell " I"VE BEEN INTIMDATED AND OFFENDED . MY RIGHTS HAVE BEEN VIOLATED AND I"VE BEEN DISENFRANCHISED " !

Course I live in Texas and they would look at me like I'm an idiot :funnyface

I suppose Texas would be tricky to pull that off :tinfoil:

CSM said:
BONNIE FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Wait a minute...if we are anarchists, no one will be in charge!

True we would all be in charge of nothing I guess, plus Id have to break rank and take showers, but I could pretend I was dirty :p:

Forum List

Back