Where is that tax cuts money for job creation going to? More jobs? Think again!

We need to stop taxing the wealthy so their good fortune will trickle on down on the rest of us.

That's Reaganomics 101; a system that's been proven to work time and time again.

Just look at how well it's worked these past 30 years.

Don't know about you but I've never received a W2 from a Welfare recipient.

Flaylo, I know this is a difficult concept for you. But it's none of your business what other people do with their money.

No, actually it IS all of our business in those cases where the bank or finance company, the factory or the insurance company only now exists because the TAXPAYERS bailed them out.

it's none of your business what other people do with their money.

A corporation is a person? Since when? Can they vote now too?

Oh and saving money in banks creates more jobs too

Not always. Currently interest rates are at historic lows. And by that, I mean pretty much zero. So hoarding money in banks will NOT lower the borrowing costs to businesses.

a Sales Tax has been repeatably proffered and each time the Left has rejected it.
Because it unfairly targets the poor and unfairly rewards the wealthy, who could easily reduce their tax burden by spending less. How does people spending less benefit the economy? It doesn't.

enjoy the fact that 48% of the population does not pay any federal tax while the upper incomes pay 40% of the tax.

Repeating lies do not make them true.

Forum List

Back