Where is that roll tide asshole?

2b11bed8495fd919b531f2abeff345bb--jalen-hurts-alabama-tide.jpg

Assuming Clemson beats Pitt, Looks like Bama will play Oklahoma in Semi-Final.

Well, there is still Ohio State, but they are nuts.

I am kind of glad that 2 sec teams will not be in the playoffs......even though Ga may may very well deserve to stay in the top 4.

Last edited:

I am kind of glad that 2 sec teams will not be in the playoffs......even though Ga may may very well deserve to stay in the top 4.

They certainly deserve to be above Ohio State.

Ga went toe to toe with Bama, but got outpointed in the late rounds. Bama didn't win by knockout like in the other Bama games this season.

Ga went toe to toe with Bama, but got outpointed in the late rounds. Bama didn't win by knockout like in the other Bama games this season.
That fake punt killed them

Georgia played an amazing game. They were ahead or tied until there was only 1:40 left in the game. I would imagine they will get some votes for the #4 spot in the playoffs. I think Oklahoma will be the one playing, but Georgia showed they are a top level team.

And another amazing facet of tonights game is the QB story.

In January, in that same building and against the same team, Jalen Hurts was benched in favor of Tua. Tua blew everyone's mind as a true freshman.

When the 2018 season came around, everyone knew Tua would be the starting QB. But Hurts stayed. He supported Tua. He played in mop up and in a few special plays. But mostly it was the Tua show. Until Tua went down in the 4th quarter.

Then Hurts came in and won the game. Both QBs have a lot of class. It shows what happens when a group of young men become part of something greater. Become a true team.

ROLL TIDE!!

And another amazing facet of tonights game is the QB story.

In January, in that same building and against the same team, Jalen Hurts was benched in favor of Tua. Tua blew everyone's mind as a true freshman.

When the 2018 season came around, everyone knew Tua would be the starting QB. But Hurts stayed. He supported Tua. He played in mop up and in a few special plays. But mostly it was the Tua show. Until Tua went down in the 4th quarter.

Then Hurts came in and won the game. Both QBs have a lot of class. It shows what happens when a group of young men become part of something greater. Become a true team.

ROLL TIDE!!
The only reason Alabama won that game was due to the rampant voter fraud in Georgia.

Georgia played an amazing game. They were ahead or tied until there was only 1:40 left in the game. I would imagine they will get some votes for the #4 spot in the playoffs. I think Oklahoma will be the one playing, but Georgia showed they are a top level team.
For the last quarter and a half, Georgia played not to lose, so they lost.

Notre Dame will not survive Clemson..........LOL

and given the wounded on Alabama.......they probably will not either.........I'm a realist.......key players are hurt........

So you're saying Tua isn't a good QB? LMAO!!! Well you make 1 person in the country who thinks so.

Shame that a QB who isn't any good will win the Heisman!
He's a wide out playing quarterback. And he's got a bad wheel. He's a mulatto Bobby Douglas.

A wideout? LMAO!!

His career stats include passing for 3,825 yards, 47 TDs and 4 interceptions.
Ian Book, by comparison, has passed for 2,924 yards, 23 TDs and 10 interceptions.

Tua's QB rating for the 2018 season is 212.5. Book's QB rating for the 2018 season is 162.5.

As far as rushing, Tua has had 72 attempts for 344 yards (4.8 yards per carry) and 7 TDs.
Book has rushed 144 times for 456 yards (3.9 yards per carry) and 4 TDs.

What you attempt to denigrate has outplayed ND's QB by a good margin.

Oh, and Tua accomplished those stats without taking a snap in the 4th quarter of the first 8 games.

Forum List

Back