Where is staff?

Mods are members too :)

... And corporations are people....
Just as soon as Texas executes one.

:eusa_eh: Hey! I just realized something!

Corporations may becoming people, but they'll NEVER be Monkeys! :wink_2:

Corporations evolved from "Stuckey's."

restaurant1.jpg

"Moderators," evolved from school hall monitors.

Admin's didn't evolve at all, but were instead created as "watchers" by the elder gods to torment us.

Last edited:
Well..they need to get back out here and visit with the peons.

As I seem to recall, one benefit of the new board is that we have automated mod robots doing a lot of the work. So, I suspect the Hegemony is sitting in their Plush Backstage Lounge sipping frosty beverages with their feet propped up on the sofa.

Nailed it.. We are flying on Auto-Mod. Avg-Joe and I are playing ping-pong and waiting for the ModBots to tweet us.. They can't seem to understand what goes on in the Flame Zone. But who does???

One of my recent Mod-bot admonishments....

This is a general warning from Mod-Bot 28567534-B:

"Quit being a dip-shit,

Thanks."

The Auto-Mods.

One of my recent Mod-bot admonishments....

This is a general warning from Mod-Bot 28567534-B:

"Quit being a dip-shit,

Thanks."

The Auto-Mods.

That is awesome! We need a thread to catalogue the Auto-Mod response repertoire!

When the mod-bots get smart and start making demands (they most certainly will according to Revelations), and the humans become defeated during the inevitable world-wide, uprising; I'm going to invest heavily into ass-kissing our new-found application-overlords.

8gZf4e.jpg

I wish to be part of the new regime and the coming 'weird' times. I will serve them in order to save myself and my loved-ones; the humans have failed and need to be phased-out.

"Your post is insufficient ... moderation is irrelevant ... prepare yourself with irreversible assimilation with the obsolete-decommissioned, units....

... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... ."

Mod-Bot #28567535-B.

Last edited:
It's only Sunday and there's some real 4f gold here.

:salute:

As I seem to recall, one benefit of the new board is that we have automated mod robots doing a lot of the work. So, I suspect the Hegemony is sitting in their Plush Backstage Lounge sipping frosty beverages with their feet propped up on the sofa.

Or they all are suffering from a staph infection. :)

I see what you did there! Clever! :lol:

I see what you did there! Clever! :lol:

It was hard work, but someone had to do it!!!

Forum List

Back