Where Is Sarah?

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
All these interviews with Republicans at the Convention, but why hasn't Sarah sat down with the media yet? Can't she talk? This is very strange. She is running for highest officve but is afraid of the media?

All these interviews with Republicans at the Convention, but why hasn't Sarah sat down with the media yet? Can't she talk? This is very strange. She is running for highest officve but is afraid of the media?

She's off learning her position on foreign policy and other issues ...

She is caring for children instead of going for the photo ops.
Who the hell knows where she is---sorry she doesn't like mugging it up for ya.

It is coming don't worry, Palin will deliver her speech at the Convention tommorow.

I loved hearing Thompson boost Palin's executive experience. What was the comment, "I'd much rather have a woman who's governed than a man who's given speeches."

She is caring for children instead of going for the photo ops.
Who the hell knows where she is---sorry she doesn't like mugging it up for ya.

your statement is curious insomuch as Palin is the Republican VP candidate, we've known this for 5 days now and yet she's not sat down with even ONE news organization to discuss her views on world events and domestic issues?

Caring for her children? so when the world is in crisis and the VP is called upon for action or a response in place of the President, will she be caring for her children then too?

it's not a photo-op to actually have an interview so the American public can see her speak on subjects that matter, such as the economy, the war in Iraq, the war on terror, education in our schools, health care, social security, medicare, etc etc.

How does anyone make an informed educated decision if they keep her in hiding except when she's attached to McCain's hip?

might be something barack hussein obama should consider.

:eusa_eh:

I haven't checked ontheissues since last night ... does Sarah Palin still have nothing listed under the foreign policy section?

on a lighter note, what do you think of ozzie calling your boy a jockey? ha!

lol ... Ozzie also said that he's more dangerous than Papi ... he's got oodles of respect for Pedi :)

your statement is curious insomuch as Palin is the Republican VP candidate, we've known this for 5 days now and yet she's not sat down with even ONE news organization to discuss her views on world events and domestic issues?

Caring for her children? so when the world is in crisis and the VP is called upon for action or a response in place of the President, will she be caring for her children then too?

it's not a photo-op to actually have an interview so the American public can see her speak on subjects that matter, such as the economy, the war in Iraq, the war on terror, education in our schools, health care, social security, medicare, etc etc.

How does anyone make an informed educated decision if they keep her in hiding except when she's attached to McCain's hip?

What's even more curious is why you think she should need to? The left and the media are fabricating her views for her and printing them. Why should she bother actually speaking?

I wouldn't give y'all the time of day if it was me.

Could it be she is focused on the National Convention? Do you want me to post some of her comments made in a public forum on some of these issues?

What's even more curious is why you think she should need to? The left and the media are fabricating her views for her and printing them. Why should she bother actually speaking?

I wouldn't give y'all the time of day if it was me.

So you hate the media and your own government?

Forum List

Back